x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cheeseburgers...

How "clean" are cheeseburgers on whole wheat buns?

These are one of the only things that I can always get my hands on at my school's dining hall, but I'm not sure of how good they are on a clean bulk.

Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Red face

Originally Posted by x0rcist View Post

These are one of the only things that I can always get my hands on at my school's dining hall, but I'm not sure of how good they are on a clean bulk.
    Most likely the buns are not 100% whole wheat, which is not a big deal. The main concern is that the meat is most likely 80% lean.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    coming from the schools dining hall, they are probably going to be some low grade and fatty beef, ask the cafe ladies if they know, if your on a "Clean" Bulk you could always pack your lunch to be safe

Hard Boiled Eggs
    WW Sandwiches / Wraps
    Yogurts
    Chicken / Tuna / Salmon in cans
    Trail Mix
    Granola
    Fruit
    Veggies
    Natty PB

whatever you really neeed.

its not too bad just make sure you get some milk and some other things on the side.. not enough for a clean bulk meal

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not the worst thing you could eat. Burger is Burger and is generally high in protein.

If it takes a burger every now and then to keep you sain, go for it.

-Spaz

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Once and a while sure, but I don't see a cheeseburger fitting into a daily clean bulk diet

FullOut19 is just really nice. (+1000) FullOut19 is just really nice. (+1000) FullOut19 is just really nice. (+1000) FullOut19 is just really nice. (+1000) FullOut19 is just really nice. (+1000) FullOut19 is just really nice. (+1000) FullOut19 is just really nice. (+1000) FullOut19 is just really nice. (+1000) FullOut19 is just really nice. (+1000) FullOut19 is just really nice. (+1000) FullOut19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    doubtful that the ONLY food you can get w/ carbs and protein in a dining hall is a hamburger...
    Winners Make Things Happen, Losers Let Things Happen...

http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=JUrb15

Inuendo? In HER end Oh! PickItUp's Avatar
    PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000) PickItUp is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd love to see fast-food industry wide adoption of 90% lean ground beef.

This may cause a $.50 increase in all burder prices, but that is a small price to pay.
    Mark these words in the annals (no homo) of bodybuilding.com.
    8===D~~~ (.Y.)

x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well I usually have a double cheeseburger when I can't take what they're cooking that day or if what they cooked simply wasn't enough. Like last night for example I had a big plate of carved turkey w/ seasoned rice & gravy and I took a couple of grilled chicken breasts to top it off but for some reason they were just disgusting that night so I went and snagged a double cheeseburger to fill me up.

I do what I can to stay away from them but sometimes it's just the only thing in there that I can take.

On a sign behind the grill it says they use "Grade A All-American Beef" but I don't exactly know what that means, I'm going to try and research it, if anyone knows please fill me in.

jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well I usually have a double cheeseburger when I can't take what they're cooking that day or if what they cooked simply wasn't enough. Like last night for example I had a big plate of carved turkey w/ seasoned rice & gravy and I took a couple of grilled chicken breasts to top it off but for some reason they were just disgusting that night so I went and snagged a double cheeseburger to fill me up.

I do what I can to stay away from them but sometimes it's just the only thing in there that I can take.

On a sign behind the grill it says they use "Grade A All-American Beef" but I don't exactly know what that means, I'm going to try and research it, if anyone knows please fill me in.
    Grade A or not, it's NOT lean meat.

Most burger joints, including cafeterias use meat that is seriously only 60% or 70% lean. It's pretty bad.