TheLegend89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I want to lose weight, but I need help

So I want to get in shape, since I will be going off to college soon and I just want to field good about myself, and I was wondering what people would reccomend in terms of workouts and diets, because i have tried other things that haven't worked. So any suggestions would be great.

P.S. I don't need beginner workouts necessarily since I play football and I go to the YMCA like 4 times a week, but if you believe it will work then so be it, because all this other stuff hasn't.

Nothing? I'm willing to do almost anything...

Registered User HardcoreFitness's Avatar
    HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheLegend89 View Post
    So I want to get in shape, since I will be going off to college soon and I just want to field good about myself, and I was wondering what people would reccomend in terms of workouts and diets, because i have tried other things that haven't worked. So any suggestions would be great.

P.S. I don't need beginner workouts necessarily since I play football and I go to the YMCA like 4 times a week, but if you believe it will work then so be it, because all this other stuff hasn't.
    what does your current training and nutrition consist of? as well as your stats?
    free agent.....

"....Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death."
    -Philippians 1:20

LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000) LP36 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    stats?

HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000) HardcoreFitness is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NukedSodaPop View Post
    stats?
    yes stats, uch as age, weight, height, bf%, training experience....

cant help if we dont know what were dealing with
    free agent.....

jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nothing? I'm willing to do almost anything...
    It's gotta be a lifestyle.....not just a "Diet". Search this site for Diet plans, workout plan ideas. You know if you are eating healthy are not most of the time. Fruits, veggies, lean meats, nuts, milk, eggs, cottage cheese.....etc. Base your diet around lean proteins, lifting, cardio. If you want to lose weight...then you have to watch your calories....find out how many you need a day to stay at your current weight and just eat under that.
    KettleBURN Fitness and Personal Training
    CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)

Sorry I wasn't able to answer, I've had school and work and when I get home I go straight to sleep (I'm up from 6AM-12PM, jeez)

So I'm 6'0" 330 pounds. I don't know any of that other information though. So what do you guys think I should do?

Sorry I wasn't able to answer, I've had school and work and when I get home I go straight to sleep (I'm up from 6AM-12PM, jeez)

So I'm 6'0" 330 pounds. I don't know any of that other information though. So what do you guys think I should do?
    do you not do anything now?
    free agent.....