Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    JoshCube will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshCube will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshCube will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshCube will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshCube will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshCube will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshCube will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshCube will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshCube will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshCube will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshCube will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool The United States is pissing me off. The women, family, friends, people, etc.

I am sick and fukking tired of the bad luck I've had in the U.S. compared to other countries I've lived in. It's gotten to the point I have lost my sanity; I have $2000+ sitting in the bank right now, and I'm about to fly out of this country when my passport arrives in the mail. Want a girlfriend here? Tough shyt, she's fukking a dude behind your back, and lying about it. Want close family members? Tough shyt, they're either racists, or they just hate you for some unknown reason. Want friends? Tough shyt, you need to live in a bumfuk southern state for that. Want a fair government system? Tough shyt, have fun getting attacked in public, and getting a free taxi ride to jail, because you defended yourself. Want school benefits? Tough shyt, you need to pay $50,000 back when you graduate.

I have been through 1 divorce, 3 break ups, and I've seriously had it with everything here. Everything sucks here, everything. I have lived in other countries where I've had decent women, people that respected you, emotional support, and a way better schooling system. I have a therapist, and all she does is tell me to "improve". How the hell do I improve against shyt where the doors are closed against me? Really though, I've had it. I'm to the point I could now care less if someone dropped a nuke, obliterating everything to dust. I absolutely hate it here, and I'm moving.

EDIT: Heading to New Zealand.
    Last edited by JoshCube; 04-14-2016 at 08:28 PM.

AmTheGuitar101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmTheGuitar101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmTheGuitar101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmTheGuitar101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmTheGuitar101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmTheGuitar101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmTheGuitar101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmTheGuitar101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmTheGuitar101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmTheGuitar101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmTheGuitar101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Improve *******

JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustMoved24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good luck josh
    New York

Registered User RockettotheFACE's Avatar
    RockettotheFACE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockettotheFACE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockettotheFACE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockettotheFACE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockettotheFACE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockettotheFACE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockettotheFACE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockettotheFACE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockettotheFACE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockettotheFACE is on a distinguished road. (+10) RockettotheFACE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sheet man, it isn't much better here.

Where you gonna go?

I considered this too but always came back to the same thing - it's in your head.

That anger and frustration isn't coming from America it's coming from you mate and that's the truth of it. Doesn't America have some massive areas of desert? How could all those things you said be happening there? And why wouldn't all those things you mentioned be happening anywhere else? Humans just look for patterns, I don't know why but I've heard that said a lot.

If you're dead set on it then I recommend buying a tent and some high quality camping gear and just living in the woods for a month,

kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JoshCube View Post
    I am sick and fukking tired of the bad luck I've had in the U.S. compared to other countries I've lived in. It's gotten to the point I have lost my sanity; I have $2000+ sitting in the bank right now, and I'm about to fly out of this country when my passport arrives in the mail. Want a girlfriend here? Tough shyt, she's fukking a dude behind your back, and lying about it. Want close family members? Tough shyt, they're either racists, or they just hate you for some unknown reason. Want friends? Tough shyt, you need to live in a bumfuk southern state for that. Want a fair government system? Tough shyt, have fun getting attacked in public, and getting a free taxi ride to jail, because you defended yourself. Want school benefits? Tough shyt, you need to pay $50,000 back when you graduate.

I have been through 1 divorce, 3 break ups, and I've seriously had it with everything here. Everything sucks here, everything. I have lived in other countries where I've had decent women, people that respected you, emotional support, and a way better schooling system. I have a therapist, and all she does is tell me to "improve". How the hell do I improve against shyt where the doors are closed against me? Really though, I've had it. I'm to the point I could now care less if someone dropped a nuke, obliterating everything to dust. I absolutely hate it here, and I'm moving.
    Go look in the mirror... the problem is staring right back at ya man, the United States or anyone is not the problem. You are your problem.

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    2k?

better move to somewhere like nigeria to stretch that as much as possible

or just LDAR

WILLISMCGAHEE is not very well liked. (-100) WILLISMCGAHEE is not very well liked. (-100) WILLISMCGAHEE is not very well liked. (-100) WILLISMCGAHEE is not very well liked. (-100) WILLISMCGAHEE is not very well liked. (-100) WILLISMCGAHEE is not very well liked. (-100) WILLISMCGAHEE is not very well liked. (-100) WILLISMCGAHEE is not very well liked. (-100) WILLISMCGAHEE is not very well liked. (-100) WILLISMCGAHEE is not very well liked. (-100) WILLISMCGAHEE is not very well liked. (-100)
    THIS HAS ELLIOT RODGER WRITTEN ALL OVER IT. someone hack or something... obvious creeper

JoshCube will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshCube will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshCube will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshCube will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshCube will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshCube will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshCube will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshCube will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshCube will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshCube will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoshCube will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RockettotheFACE View Post
    Sheet man, it isn't much better here.

Where you gonna go?

I considered this too but always came back to the same thing - it's in your head.

That anger and frustration isn't coming from America it's coming from you mate and that's the truth of it. Doesn't America have some massive areas of desert? How could all those things you said be happening there? And why wouldn't all those things you mentioned be happening anywhere else? Humans just look for patterns, I don't know why but I've heard that said a lot.

If you're dead set on it then I recommend buying a tent and some high quality camping gear and just living in the woods for a month,
    I'm heading to a campground soon where I can save about $600 a month which will get me out of here faster. It's not all in my head, because I've lived in other countries. I'm heading to New Zealand, and am going to attempt to attain citizenship.

Originally Posted by kjoel007 View Post
    Go look in the mirror... the problem is staring right back at ya man, the United States or anyone is not the problem. You are your problem.
    Pretty sure it's the U.S. since I didn't have these problems in other countries I've lived in.

Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    2k?

better move to somewhere like nigeria to stretch that as much as possible

or just LDAR
    New Zealand.

On a side note, I also read 2Pac faked his death after moving there. More proof this is the place to be when shyt's gone down.

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    take your ****gy weird rapey fanfictions with you too ya fuuckin creep

Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    take your ****gy weird rapey fanfictions with you too ya fuuckin creep
    Rape never took place in any of my fanfics.

CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rape never took place in any of my fanfics.
    Fanfics rape creativity. Can't believe people like writing stories with other peoples characters. Unless you're getting paid decently and commissioned by someone (like all the people who wrote the Extended Universe novels in Star Wars), seems like a pretty ****gytime hobby.

Like when people call themselves "producers" but ONLY use samples and loops. You aren't a producer, you merely arranged other peoples work into a computer program.

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Judging by your posts bro, you need to fix yourself first and only then will you get results. Calm the fuk down, don't be so outcome dependent, cheer up and stop being a negative Nancy.

Registered User AvariciousGreed's Avatar
    AvariciousGreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) AvariciousGreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) AvariciousGreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) AvariciousGreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) AvariciousGreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) AvariciousGreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) AvariciousGreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) AvariciousGreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) AvariciousGreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) AvariciousGreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) AvariciousGreed is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Your Soft.

Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000) Thillygooth is just really nice. (+1000)

Where you go there you are.
    Misc is always right

This whole thread is potato

Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol stop being such a beta ******* and start getting what you want out of people. Life is what you make of it, it's never perfect, but with some hard work you can have some good things.

Go get some bloodwork done. Sounds like low test.

Originally Posted by CrimsonSteel View Post
    Fanfics rape creativity. Can't believe people like writing stories with other peoples characters. Unless you're getting paid decently and commissioned by someone (like all the people who wrote the Extended Universe novels in Star Wars), seems like a pretty ****gytime hobby.

Like when people call themselves "producers" but ONLY use samples and loops. You aren't a producer, you merely arranged other peoples work into a computer program.
    I wrote a fanfic where I had a huge orgy with 3 characters from the Nintendo universe. It got top score on XNXX, and was one of the highest rated fanfics during that week. Jeff made fun of me for this, but meh, it was just my high for having a dry spell.

Originally Posted by Nedo View Post
    Judging by your posts bro, you need to fix yourself first and only then will you get results. Calm the fuk down, don't be so outcome dependent, cheer up and stop being a negative Nancy.
    This stuff can't be fixed. The only way to fix it is to move out. If someone wants me to play a card game where all the fukking rules are against me, I can refuse to play, and move to another table. The U.S. has you by the balls.

Originally Posted by Thebunz View Post
    Lol stop being such a beta ******* and start getting what you want out of people. Life is what you make of it, it's never perfect, but with some hard work you can have some good things.

Go get some bloodwork done. Sounds like low test.
    The only way to solve these things is by moving. The country is corrupt, and it's time to move to a country with less of these problems.

Really, fuk this government and their bullshyt overrated flag. The patriotism even sickens me in this country. They act like this place is god's gift or some shyt when the corruption here is through the roof. Americans need to do the Nazi solute next time the flag raises on the pole.

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This stuff can't be fixed. The only way to fix it is to move out. If someone wants me to play a card game where all the fukking rules are against me, I can refuse to play, and move to another table. The U.S. has you by the balls.
    Unless you live in a place where population is 100 people, I can assure you the problem is you as you ain't ugly brah. Your posts suggest there is something mental going on, dead SRS.

US_Ranger: diagnosis needed brah

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Really, fuk this government and their bullshyt overrated flag. The patriotism even sickens me in this country. They act like this place is god's gift or some shyt when the corruption here is through the roof. Americans need to do the Nazi solute next time the flag raises on the pole.
    So how does the government actually have any impact on your day to day life?

It's not the governments fault that you have failed at life. It's not the governments fault that you are cart boy at Walmart and live in your moms basement. And it's nobodies fuarking fault but yours that you cant manage to get laid, let alone keep a GF. Moving away doesn't change the fact that even a white trash, trailer park HS dropout couldn't even put up with your mental disorders.

Srs, you need mental help. Moving away isn't going to magically fix $hit. Not to mention 2k in savings barely will buy you a plane ticket.
    Last edited by jeffl1980; 04-15-2016 at 08:43 AM.
    ▪█───█▪ Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody want to lift no heavy-azz weights. ▪█───█▪

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Supremely prodigious op.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

Originally Posted by jeffl1980 View Post
    So how does the government actually have any impact on your day to day life?

It's not the governments fault that you have failed at life. It's not the governments fault that you are a stockier at Walmart and live in your moms basement. And it's nobodies fuarking fault but yours that you cant manage to get laid, let alone keep a GF. Moving away doesn't change the fact that even a white trash, trailer park HS dropout couldn't even put up with your mental disorders.

Srs, you need mental help. Moving away isn't going to magically fix $hit. Not to mention 2k in savings barely will buy you a plane ticket.
    Because the government is the people and country combined. I already explained the reasons why I was leaving, and it's not related to working a retail job. As for the women here, I have dated in other countries, so I know exactly what I'm finding here. It is the country's culture, and cannot be changed. And yes, I can fly out of here less than 2k. I can scan you my plane ticket summary.

EDIT: I'm still sleeping with that 19 year old girl.
    Last edited by JoshCube; 04-15-2016 at 08:57 AM.

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Running from your problems never solved anything. All you are doing is delaying the inevitable. Sure, moving somewhere else will be nice for a while, until it all goes back to being the same. Sound familiar? Thought so.

Change starts from within.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000)
    Feeling exact opposite
    Was in the US all summer of 2015, and 6 months in both 14 and 12.
    For me US is GOAT, the best place to live on this planet. Living in the US is one my biggest dreams and goals. Coming back to Europe for the US is depressing as fuk. Mirin and envy all you lucky kunts that where born in the US, and just to think about how many of you don't realize that is cringe worthy, and those legit pisses me off
    18/88
    **Vocal Trance Crew**
    **Deep House Crew**

zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Man these threads are pathetic. Take a wild guess what the common factor is in all your situations...

CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Africa and Asia are becoming the same man

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some delusion replies in this thread. It's fukin' naive to think a persons environment doesn't contribute to his/her issues.

Opies issues are not entirely down to Opie, nor are they entirely down to Opies environment - they're the result of a perpetuating mix of the two.

My advice to Opie would be to work on his mentality AND establish himself somewhere new - a therapeutic double whammy.