ozzieboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozzieboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozzieboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozzieboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozzieboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozzieboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozzieboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozzieboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozzieboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozzieboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozzieboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Jack3d (yes another thread about it)

well i tried to google it but there not much solid concrete info on it.

well i bought a tub the other day and got it today. then all of a sudden it kicked in that this **** could be bad for me. i tried going through some of my medical textbooks and looked online. but what do u guys think? is it safe? is there any steriods? is there any long term affects at all, cause id rather not risk it.

anyone that gives stupid responses smd

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Read the disclaimer on the tub.

It is safe for a healthy fit individual. It is also overpriced. Just get caffeine/DMAA tablets for a much lower price per dose.

ozzieboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozzieboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozzieboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozzieboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozzieboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozzieboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozzieboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozzieboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozzieboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozzieboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozzieboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ok. anyone else?

konigbohne will become famous soon enough. (+50) konigbohne will become famous soon enough. (+50) konigbohne will become famous soon enough. (+50) konigbohne will become famous soon enough. (+50) konigbohne will become famous soon enough. (+50) konigbohne will become famous soon enough. (+50) konigbohne will become famous soon enough. (+50) konigbohne will become famous soon enough. (+50) konigbohne will become famous soon enough. (+50) konigbohne will become famous soon enough. (+50) konigbohne will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Jack3d

Originally Posted by ozzieboi View Post
    ok. anyone else?

I'm halfway through my second tub... I haven't noticed any negative side effects yet and it always gets me hyped up before a workout.

L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No steroids. It's fine.

Stevo937 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Only side effect I've noticed is that it dehydrates you due to the creatine so drink plenty of water. Other than that no problems. It's a great pre-workout.

-Arginine - Increased bloodflow
    -Creatine - Push yourself harder, faster recovery, and I have noticed a little water weight
    -Caffeine - Really wakes me up after a 9 hour programming shift
    -Beta-Alanine - Decreased muscle fatigue

All sounds good to me, but like OP said, it is over-priced. I'm considering buying all those supplements separate just to save cash now that I'm losing hours at work. It's VERY convenient that all of that is already packaged together. And everything except my overworked chest has seen massive improvement while on it.

In one month

Squats 135x8 to 175x8
    Bent over Barbell rows 135x8 165x8
    Wide Grip Pulldown 87x8 150x8 <---

..And that's just a few stats. My triceps dips went from 6-8 per set to 20+ per set.

smd = shaking my dick?

Originally Posted by Stevo937 View Post
    Only side effect I've noticed is that it dehydrates you due to the creatine so drink plenty of water. Other than that no problems. It's a great pre-workout.

-Arginine - Increased bloodflow
    -Creatine - Push yourself harder, faster recovery, and I have noticed a little water weight
    -Caffeine - Really wakes me up after a 9 hour programming shift
    -Beta-Alanine - Decreased muscle fatigue

All sounds good to me, but like OP said, it is over-priced. I'm considering buying all those supplements separate just to save cash now that I'm losing hours at work. It's VERY convenient that all of that is already packaged together. And everything except my overworked chest has seen massive improvement while on it.

In one month

Squats 135x8 to 175x8
    Bent over Barbell rows 135x8 165x8
    Wide Grip Pulldown 87x8 150x8 <---

..And that's just a few stats. My triceps dips went from 6-8 per set to 20+ per set.

smd = shaking my dick?
    it means suck my dick.
    also i read somewhere online that people cant get boners when its still on there systems lol..... any comments on that?

Stevo937 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hah that's false. Plus with the arginine and increased bloodflow........

Hah that's false. Plus with the arginine and increased bloodflow........
    haha sweet. just took my first scoop. lets see how it goes. gym time.

Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Plus with the arginine and increased bloodflow........
    That's the conventional wisdom, but it may all be false. I read one source that said while the usual serving size for arginine products like NO2 (active ingredient Arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate) is 3 grams, serious intestinal disturbances happen at about a 10 gram intake, and statistically significant increases in nitric oxide don't really occur unless you're taking about 30 grams of arginine at a time. I have also read that elevated insulin levels are much better at stimulating nitric oxide secretion.

I think this may have been what I read: http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...2arginine_scam
    Last edited by Lackeos; 09-01-2011 at 07:49 PM.