SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Exclamation Please read...Need advice!!!

My two friends are 19, they keep trying to gain a lot of muscle mass in a short amount of time and they're kinda stubborn. They want to try Superdrol, Phera-Plex, Sustanol, etc. (not at the same time, they just wanna try one of them right now). I keep telling them about PCT, liver protectants, etc, but they really aren't listening.

Now could everybody please tell them the cons of taking oral steroids and what they would recommend. Don't recommend creatine and protein, they already know about that and they're currently still taking those, but they want something more. I recommended P-Slin, Hyperdrol, GlycerGrow, but are there any new products out there? OH and try to stick to pills, they're not fond of powders for some reason.

I'm been out of the game for long time now, so I'm kinda rusty on my knowledge so some help here would be greatly appreciated. They'll be reading this thread so please let them know what's up. Thanks a lot guys
    money is the motivation

TrainHardNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHardNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHardNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHardNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHardNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHardNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHardNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHardNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHardNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHardNow is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrainHardNow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do they know superdrol is a steroid. im not sure about the others but they are probably ps/ph. tell them they dont need them. there to young.

Futbol10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Futbol10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Futbol10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Futbol10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Futbol10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Futbol10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Futbol10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Futbol10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Futbol10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Futbol10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Futbol10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anabolic Pump same as P-Slin almost..... Animal M-Stak...... and i know you said they know creatines but size-on is an amazing gainer really amazing and even weight gainers.....

Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Androgen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    there all methyl steroids. i believe sus250 is 3 methyls is 1.

i hear good things on trinity stack (i think thats ok for 19yr olds, some1 correct me if im wrong), or mass fx/hyperdrol x2 stack.

SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Duggy View Post
    Do they know superdrol is a steroid. im not sure about the others but they are probably ps/ph. tell them they dont need them. there to young.
    yeah i've told em, but they don't care....it's irritating cuz i'm trying to help them, but they're not really listening

Originally Posted by Futbol10 View Post
    Anabolic Pump same as P-Slin almost..... Animal M-Stak...... and i know you said they know creatines but size-on is an amazing gainer really amazing and even weight gainers.....
    yes size-on is amazing, and tastes amazing, I forgot about that product, thanks.

Originally Posted by tnick View Post
    there all methyl steroids. i believe sus250 is 3 methyls is 1.

i hear good things on trinity stack (i think thats ok for 19yr olds, some1 correct me if im wrong), or mass fx/hyperdrol x2 stack.
    Thanks, that trinity stack looks real good.
    money is the motivation

Futbol10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Futbol10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Futbol10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Futbol10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Futbol10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Futbol10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Futbol10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Futbol10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Futbol10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Futbol10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Futbol10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SF_Muscle_ View Post
    yeah i've told em, but they don't care....it's irritating cuz i'm trying to help them, but they're not really listening

yes size-on is amazing, and tastes amazing, I forgot about that product, thanks.

Thanks, that trinity stack looks real good.
    haha sorry some people like it some don't cant really tell ya what else if they are stubborn enough to want to take it and are the type that want gains fast not much you can do just let them take it and they will have to live with the positives and negatives

potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if they're really adamant, ask them to try some lower tier anabolics first before going for the roids.

-activate xtreme
    -diesel test
    -regenesen, supremacy
    -blue up
    -primal male
    ...even novedext, 6oxo

or...propadrol, bold, also ph but milder.

Originally Posted by Futbol10 View Post
    haha sorry some people like it some don't cant really tell ya what else if they are stubborn enough to want to take it and are the type that want gains fast not much you can do just let them take it and they will have to live with the positives and negatives
    yeah that's pretty much where I am right now, just gonna let em take it, if this thread doesn't change their minds
    money is the motivation

ttt
    money is the motivation

99 problems, i ain't one. Problem's Avatar
    Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Let them do what they please if they're not listening, i would like to see the outcome of their cycle
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

NPC hobbiest

An_Animal will become famous soon enough. (+50) An_Animal will become famous soon enough. (+50) An_Animal will become famous soon enough. (+50) An_Animal will become famous soon enough. (+50) An_Animal will become famous soon enough. (+50) An_Animal will become famous soon enough. (+50) An_Animal will become famous soon enough. (+50) An_Animal will become famous soon enough. (+50) An_Animal will become famous soon enough. (+50) An_Animal will become famous soon enough. (+50) An_Animal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yea i have the same problem. My friend is 16! and hes currently taking s-drol without any kind of support and he doesnt even have a pct lined up. I've told him everything about liver protectant PCT and nolvadex clomid everything but he wont listen. Oh well he has to live with his body the rest of his life not me. I don't mean to sound like an ass but i could talk to him till he's blue in the face and he won't listen.
    Live Strong.
    Live Free.
    Answer to no one.

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Problem View Post
    Let them do what they please if they're not listening, i would like to see the outcome of their cycle
    ^ LoL +1

sometimes they just don't want to listen. Under 21 you should stay away from any test boosters, as your body has not normalized yet, and no telling how it may effect it later on.

A good supplement is H+blocker by Isatori. It is a beta alanine supplement. I have seen better gains with it than any other standard Supp I've tried.

You can get them some information on prohormones here:
    A Guide of Guides: ProHormones
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3296321

It also includes threads about prohormones and teens.

Originally Posted by An_Animal View Post
    Yea i have the same problem. My friend is 16! and hes currently taking s-drol without any kind of support and he doesnt even have a pct lined up. I've told him everything about liver protectant PCT and nolvadex clomid everything but he wont listen. Oh well he has to live with his body the rest of his life not me. I don't mean to sound like an ass but i could talk to him till he's blue in the face and he won't listen.
    Sometimes there is just no helping people. They don't want help until it is far too late.

AnthonyL1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnthonyL1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnthonyL1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnthonyL1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnthonyL1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnthonyL1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnthonyL1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnthonyL1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnthonyL1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnthonyL1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnthonyL1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by An_Animal View Post
    He is going to end up in the hospital with liver failure.... tell him to see a doctor asap and ask about serms or get him a pct yourself...

An_Animal will become famous soon enough. (+50) An_Animal will become famous soon enough. (+50) An_Animal will become famous soon enough. (+50) An_Animal will become famous soon enough. (+50) An_Animal will become famous soon enough. (+50) An_Animal will become famous soon enough. (+50) An_Animal will become famous soon enough. (+50) An_Animal will become famous soon enough. (+50) An_Animal will become famous soon enough. (+50) An_Animal will become famous soon enough. (+50) An_Animal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AnthonyL1991 View Post
    He is going to end up in the hospital with liver failure.... tell him to see a doctor asap and ask about serms or get him a pct yourself...
    Trust me bro I've tried to tell him everything. I told him don't take it you could even die. He doesn't care he just wants to get big NOW. I mean who doesn't but it doesn't work that way good things take time. But I mean hey I've tried to tell him about diet and everything he's really gonna hurt himself but it goes in one ear and out the other.
    Live Strong.
    Live Free.
    Answer to no one.

thx for the replies...bump
    money is the motivation