Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    navy marine corps team Navy man's Avatar
    Navy man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Navy man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Navy man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Navy man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Navy man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Navy man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Loose 10 lbs in 20 days help

I need to drop around 10 lbs maybe a lil more if able to within 10 days.
    would love any help anyone can give me
    current height 71 inches current weight 209 current body fat 25% (per the military using the tape method with neck and waist measurement)

any help would be greatly appreciated. you can reply here or to my email at bpreachers@gmail.com
    Navy Marine Corps team
    OOORRAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAVORITE QUOTE:
    THE LIMITS OF INCOMPITENCE KNOW NO PROFESSION

32_4_EvEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) 32_4_EvEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) 32_4_EvEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) 32_4_EvEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) 32_4_EvEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) 32_4_EvEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) 32_4_EvEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) 32_4_EvEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) 32_4_EvEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) 32_4_EvEr is on a distinguished road. (+10) 32_4_EvEr is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Navy man View Post
    current height 71 inches current weight 209 current body fat 25% (per the military using the tape method with neck and waist measurement)

any help would be greatly appreciated. you can reply here or to my email at bpreachers@gmail.com
    By yourself a sweatsuit. Don't eat any breads, sugars, salts or anything that'll make you retain water. Do at least 45 minutes of cardio in the morning and another 45 minutes of cardio in the evening. In other words, you'll pretty much have to go into endurance mode for this and you're not gonna feel very good once you do it. I'm talking from experience. Is there a reason why you have to drop so much weight in so little time?
    Weight as of 02-18-08: 235lbs (Start of program)
    Weight as of 07-03-08: 179lbs
    Weight as of 10-19-08; 167lbs
    Weight as of 11-28-08: 160lbs

Navy man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Navy man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Navy man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Navy man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Navy man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Navy man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah they pushed my yearly weigh in up by a month. military we have two pft's and 2 weigh ins one being official. The official weigh in was supposed to be at the end of may instead it was today and ive been given a extension of till the 28th to be under either weight or bf percentage.
    Navy Marine Corps team
    OOORRAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAVORITE QUOTE:

any other brite ideas
    Navy Marine Corps team
    OOORRAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAVORITE QUOTE:

solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Um... Laxatives? Eat lots of celery (but little else)...? Run as much as you can possibly squeeze in- every day... Lop off half a leg...

Good luck!
    ~If it's to be, it's up to me~

the1amradio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    pick up a PVC suit and hang out in the sauna for a couple hours a day? horse jockeys do it all the time.

SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What is the consequence of failing the weigh in/measure? Is it a discipline issue or a discharge?

its just a page 13 and a bad annotation on my fit rep nothing more than a slap on the hand but i deffinately dont want that. So im going to do what i can. Cut my diet down as much as possible like basically eat just enough to be able to function. and cardio twice a day everyday except sunday. Hopefully it will end up good for me.
    Navy Marine Corps team
    OOORRAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAVORITE QUOTE:

well im doing 30 minutes cardio in the morning then 30 minutes sauna then thirty minutes cardio in the afternoon then 30 minutes sauna. im cutting down to around 1200 calories a day and im going to take mrm h20 lean a few days before the weigh in. i know its not really healthy and in fact probably quite bad for me but i need to loose the weight and quick so i will recover later. thanks for yalls input.
    Navy Marine Corps team
    OOORRAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAVORITE QUOTE:

BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigJohnny999 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I wouldn't go more than 500 calories under maintenance if you're doing all that cardio. If you cut too many calories it will just be counter productive.

Also, 2 days before your weight in you may consider a diuretic and a gentle laxative, but you have to be careful because if you over do it you will feel like garbo. That's what lots of fighters do when they weight in the day before a fight. I have heard of some dropping as much as 30 pounds, just from dropping water and the 20 feet of waste in the intestines. If you're going to go that route I would try and find someone who has done it before and ask exactly what they did. I'm sure it can be rather unhealthy

TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000)
    10 pounds in 20 days should be totally doable.

I think you're going to want to consider really low carb, LISS and yes, perhaps some laxatives/diuretics near the end if you still need a pound or so off.

Boots754 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boots754 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    10 pounds in 20 days is definately possible. It will take a lot of discipline but you can do it. As you have already been told, do cardio in the morning and afternoon, when you lift, lift hard and cut your time between reps to 45-60 seconds. Although you might be tempted don't stop lifting because lifting will help you to burn calories. As much as you might want to especially towards the end do not cheat on your diet. If you were not trying to cut so much weight so quick you would not notice a slip here or there, but it could hinder your progress enough to leave you short of your goal. Good luck!!!!

jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)

I dont recommend going FAST......but if you have to ....i would suggest doing the Velocity Diet.
    KettleBURN Fitness and Personal Training
    CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)

l8ysmannn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l8ysmannn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l8ysmannn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l8ysmannn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l8ysmannn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l8ysmannn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l8ysmannn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l8ysmannn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l8ysmannn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l8ysmannn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) l8ysmannn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

pgcl

take pgcl, and you will lose alot more than 10lbs in 20 days guaranteed.

daba373 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why do you want to lose weight that fast? You may lose it but you'll stack it back on just as fast!

Here's an article on Desperate to lose weight quickly?

But if want still want to lose weight that quick, here's a site you can try
    fat loss 4 idiots diets

mjgiorgianni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Holy Crap! 10lbs in 10 Days???? I agree with the sweatsuit idea. Put it on and go to a stadium for 5 hrs a day, running up and down the bleachers
    I would agree with the response below too.......

"Don't eat any breads, sugars, salts or anything that'll make you retain water. Do at least 45 minutes of cardio in the morning and another 45 minutes of cardio in the evening. In other words, you'll pretty much have to go into endurance mode for this and you're not gonna feel very good once you do it. I'm talking from experience. Is there a reason why you have to drop so much weight in so little time?"
    Have Bad Credit? Repair Your Credit Yourself!
    www.OurCreditSolution.com

www.FreeBundles.com Free Stuff Online

ForexTradingHelp.net - Forex Trading

kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    when I was a wrestler I struggled a lot with my weight, i wrestled at 126, but my natural body weight was 150 in the off season, and I lived comfortably during the season around 135, but to drop the weight for meets

here is what i did

breakfast: 2 cups oat

lunch: pieces of chicken or turkey nothing on it

dinner: celery with peanut butter

drink only water

cut holes in a trashbag and make a t-shirt out of it, make sure its one that has the draw strings so you can close it up at the bottom of your waist, put a hoodie over that and go running you sweat like a mofo and it will take out all the water.

sucks but it worked

HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    well im doing 30 minutes cardio in the morning then 30 minutes sauna then thirty minutes cardio in the afternoon then 30 minutes sauna. im cutting down to around 1200 calories a day and im going to take mrm h20 lean a few days before the weigh in. i know its not really healthy and in fact probably quite bad for me but i need to loose the weight and quick so i will recover later. thanks for yalls input.
    Have you used H2O Lean, or similiar product, before???

Are you attempting to lose weight for a wrestling weigh-in???
    Last edited by HalleluYAH; 04-09-2008 at 05:39 PM.
    Psalms 51:10-13

taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheNewestGuy View Post
    10 pounds in 20 days should be totally doable.

I think you're going to want to consider really low carb, LISS and yes, perhaps some laxatives/diuretics near the end if you still need a pound or so off.
    x2 . . . if you go the Keto route, it's not uncommon for people to report that they've dropped 4 or 5 pounds in the first week just from water weight. In 20 days I bet you could hit 10 pounds pretty easily. That's no guarantee, but might be an option to consider.

I think that would have good results without having to go with sweating off a ton of weight or making yourself miserable.
    *MFC Elder Statesmen Cabinet Crew*

**Distal Bicep Rupture Crew (Feb 2013)** -- recovery log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151942933
    **Extreme Dips Crew** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136113651

HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by taf1968 View Post
    x2 . . . if you go the Keto route, it's not uncommon for people to report that they've dropped 4 or 5 pounds in the first week just from water weight. In 20 days I bet you could hit 10 pounds pretty easily. That's no guarantee, but might be an option to consider.

I think that would have good results without having to go with sweating off a ton of weight or making yourself miserable.
    Losing anything more than 102 lbs in a single week generally means loss of muscle tissue. However, losing a solid 1.5 lbs of adipose each week, combined with the loss 4-5 lbs of water weight, and losing 10 lbs in 20 days definitely seems plausible.

Moreover, when using a keto or similiar diet, I would recommend adding in a refeed day each week for overall thyroid health and to maintain a healthy metabolism.

Having said that, I would not recommend attempting this type of rapid weight loss for a duration of anything longer than 20 days.
    Last edited by HalleluYAH; 04-09-2008 at 06:28 PM.
    Psalms 51:10-13

gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000) gekkoboy14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    no carbs, take a diuretic
    Owner of Rapid Transformation Training LLC
    Transform your Mind, Body and Life

www.rapidtransformationtraining.com

NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    x2 on keto or velocity diet; I think if done correctly your almost garrentied to lose that much or more on the vdiet

solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Uh- duh- did you even *read* the OP's posts?

Originally Posted by daba373 View Post
    why do you want to lose weight that fast? You may lose it but you'll stack it back on just as fast!

fat loss 4 idiots diets
    ~If it's to be, it's up to me~

NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NowMotivated has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by daba373 View Post

fat loss 4 idiots diets

Well; I have been on the velocity diet (in nov). And to be honest I did not eat that healthy for alittle while after. Well I gained three pounds (probably mostly water weight) during that time. And im not the only one with the same results of little rebound effect. Also OP you almost 100% dont need cardo with a diet like this.

im finding conflicting info on what i need for the velocity diet. anyone have a list of what i should get. oh by the way already lost 3 lbs.

also i cant edit the original post for some reason but i meant for it to say 10lbs in 20 days just like the title says. sorry for the confusion.
    Navy Marine Corps team
    OOORRAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAVORITE QUOTE:

also is PG-CL legal.
    im military and happen to work in the SACOs office (Substance and Alcohol Control Officer) it would look so bad on me to get caught using roids or hgh
    Navy Marine Corps team
    OOORRAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAVORITE QUOTE:

lol and one more
    if it is legal where the hell can i get it cant seem to find it on the net.
    Navy Marine Corps team
    OOORRAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAVORITE QUOTE:

zillo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Since you seem to be in a pressed position here my advice is no bread, salts or sugars. Go strictly vegitarian if you can. If not limit your meat intake to baked/broiled fish or chiken breast with lemon.
    Drink plenty of water and do cardio twice a day 45 minutes per session. If you can handle it squezze fresh lemon and a teaspoon of cayane pepper with your water.

Potasium tablets to help you sweat if your not adverse to potasium.

Slam green vegitables. Broccoli,greens,spinich.

replicat0r is just really nice. (+1000) replicat0r is just really nice. (+1000) replicat0r is just really nice. (+1000) replicat0r is just really nice. (+1000) replicat0r is just really nice. (+1000) replicat0r is just really nice. (+1000) replicat0r is just really nice. (+1000) replicat0r is just really nice. (+1000) replicat0r is just really nice. (+1000) replicat0r is just really nice. (+1000) replicat0r is just really nice. (+1000)
    uh.. get ur intestine/colon cleaned.. ur gonna lose like 3-4 lb from that.. they did it in kenny vs spenny.. lol and i think it was spenny that always cheats.. so he went to a some clinic and got his colon/intestine cleaned.. and he lost like 4 lb..

spree17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spree17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spree17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spree17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spree17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spree17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spree17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spree17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spree17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spree17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spree17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If its just for your official weigh in I think you can do it. Ive heard of MMA guys losing 15 pounds in a few days to make weight. Then they refeed after the weigh in.