Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    gammouhd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gammouhd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gammouhd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gammouhd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gammouhd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gammouhd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gammouhd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gammouhd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gammouhd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gammouhd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gammouhd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Does Splenda make you retain water around your abs?....

i know that sodium makes you reatain water and covers up your abs im trying to get my abs to really show b4 the summer and i was wondering if splenda it is ok to put splenda in my oatmeal.... does it make you retain water like sodium.... or for faster results should i just stay away from splenda??

solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50) solstice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No idea on the Splenda issue, but I find if I put some of Penzeys dehydrated orange peel into my oats, I don't feel like it needs sugar or sugar substitutes If you're not sure about the sugar subs, you might give it a whirl
    ~If it's to be, it's up to me~

momto3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momto3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momto3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momto3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momto3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momto3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momto3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momto3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momto3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momto3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) momto3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't do Splenda or Nutra Sweet. I don't know if it is really bad for you or not, no reason to take chances. Try Stevia or Xylitol. Or cut out the Splenda for a few days to see if it's the culprit.

bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000) bambifox is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good question...I eat a hell of alot of splenda everyday...and I do seem to hold water around my belly (low ab pouch). Hmmmm...I never thought that it could be the splenda. I always thought water retention came from too much sodium. This will interesting to hear others opinions. Stay tuned....

sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000)
    There is no evidence that splenda does this. It's a good low calorie sweetner but if you are concerned with your health, rather than just losing weight/body fat, you might like to consider a more natural sweetner like honey or even sugar. Yes, they have calories, but in small doses, sugar is not a bad thing. Sometimes, a little sweetness goes a long way in helping you stick to your diet. Another option is just putting some fruit in your oats instead of sweetener, you are then getting some added vitamins and nutrients and still get the natural sweetness. Also, if you really want to experiment with low calorie sweeteners, try stevia and see if that helps.

amysuds is just really nice. (+1000) amysuds is just really nice. (+1000) amysuds is just really nice. (+1000) amysuds is just really nice. (+1000) amysuds is just really nice. (+1000) amysuds is just really nice. (+1000) amysuds is just really nice. (+1000) amysuds is just really nice. (+1000) amysuds is just really nice. (+1000) amysuds is just really nice. (+1000) amysuds is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sherdi View Post
    There is no evidence that splenda does this. It's a good low calorie sweetner but if you are concerned with your health, rather than just losing weight/body fat, you might like to consider a more natural sweetner like honey or even sugar. Yes, they have calories, but in small doses, sugar is not a bad thing. Sometimes, a little sweetness goes a long way in helping you stick to your diet. Another option is just putting some fruit in your oats instead of sweetener, you are then getting some added vitamins and nutrients and still get the natural sweetness. Also, if you really want to experiment with low calorie sweeteners, try stevia and see if that helps.
    I use Splenda in my oatmeal and my 10 cups of coffee everyday...lol . I just thought I'd tell you I never noticed water retention from it. I usually only notice it from salt

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have never gotten water retention from Splenda. However, some people do get gastric distress from high amounts of artificial sweetners. Like all things, moderation is key.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

DeannaOnlyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeannaOnlyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeannaOnlyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeannaOnlyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeannaOnlyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeannaOnlyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeannaOnlyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeannaOnlyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeannaOnlyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeannaOnlyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeannaOnlyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    fruit sweeteners x2

I throw a chopped up banana on the skillet just after my pancakes are done in the morning... once it gets all soft, it's sweeter and better than syrup or sweetener. It might work on your oatmeal too. any fruit

I use splenda to sweeten my tea, but haven't noticed any changes in bloating, but i've been changing a lot, so, it would be good for me to check into it... I personally like splenda over any other artificial sweetener though... I don't eat the stuff in the pink package ever... It just tastes like it's bad for you.
    Long way to go.

My journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107002931

My puppy website! Check it out!
    www.riversidegermanshepherds.com

heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I consume quite a bit of Splenda daily and while I know it's not the best thing from a health standpoint, it hasn't caused fluid retention for me.

ginarochelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ginarochelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ginarochelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ginarochelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ginarochelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ginarochelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ginarochelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ginarochelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ginarochelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ginarochelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ginarochelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just wanted to say a few things that I have heard about Splenda from a gentleman who is quiet knowledgeable on nutrition. He explained to me (since I was a splenda addict) that the reason that splenda functions as a no calorie sweetener is because the body does not recognize it's molecular structure.Splenda is apparently made up of 2 sugar molecules to every 1 chlorine molecule....or something of that nature. This means your body cannot digest it. This chemical in your body creates free radicals, wich are believed to cause cancer. Many of the other sweeteners have been linked to cancer but seeing how Splenda is relatively new on the market, I can't help but think that eventually splenda will be linked to disease the same way that other sweeteners have been. When information about other sweeteners being cancer causing was made general knowledge, many food and beverage companies tried to quit using those sweeteners in products such as cola,low fat yogurts, sugar free jellies, sugar free puddings...etc. These companies knew that their sales would decline if they continued using those sweeteners. Splenda is now found in practically anything. As a marketing major, I can't help but think that Splenda is just a new way to make something taste better and appear to be healthy. I am guilty of still consuming some of these products, but I figure If I really want to be healthy I should move away from anything with chemicals. Stevia is an organic sweetener and I think it tastes great.

Official Fitness Fanatic trainwithrae's Avatar
    trainwithrae will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainwithrae will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainwithrae will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainwithrae will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainwithrae will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainwithrae will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainwithrae will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainwithrae will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainwithrae will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainwithrae will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainwithrae will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by amysuds View Post
    I use Splenda in my oatmeal and my 10 cups of coffee everyday...lol . I just thought I'd tell you I never noticed water retention from it. I usually only notice it from salt
    this USED to be me.

switch to stevia and your cravings for coffee will go down drastically.
    MuscleTech Sponsored Athlete
    Want your best body?
    www.trainwithrae.com

trainwithrae will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainwithrae will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainwithrae will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainwithrae will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainwithrae will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainwithrae will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainwithrae will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainwithrae will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainwithrae will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainwithrae will become famous soon enough. (+50) trainwithrae will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ginarochelle View Post
    I just wanted to say a few things that I have heard about Splenda from a gentleman who is quiet knowledgeable on nutrition. He explained to me (since I was a splenda addict) that the reason that splenda functions as a no calorie sweetener is because the body does not recognize it's molecular structure.Splenda is apparently made up of 2 sugar molecules to every 1 chlorine molecule....or something of that nature. This means your body cannot digest it. This chemical in your body creates free radicals, wich are believed to cause cancer. Many of the other sweeteners have been linked to cancer but seeing how Splenda is relatively new on the market, I can't help but think that eventually splenda will be linked to disease the same way that other sweeteners have been. When information about other sweeteners being cancer causing was made general knowledge, many food and beverage companies tried to quit using those sweeteners in products such as cola,low fat yogurts, sugar free jellies, sugar free puddings...etc. These companies knew that their sales would decline if they continued using those sweeteners. Splenda is now found in practically anything. As a marketing major, I can't help but think that Splenda is just a new way to make something taste better and appear to be healthy. I am guilty of still consuming some of these products, but I figure If I really want to be healthy I should move away from anything with chemicals. Stevia is an organic sweetener and I think it tastes great.
    GREAT post and so true.
    my cravings for sugar/more Splenda have disappeared since switching to Stevia and I FEEL better. I used to eat tons of the stuff every day
    Want your best body?
    www.trainwithrae.com

ginarochelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ginarochelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ginarochelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ginarochelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ginarochelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ginarochelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ginarochelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ginarochelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ginarochelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ginarochelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ginarochelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am glad I'm not the only one with a caffeine addiction. Hopefully that will slowly diminish but I think coffee is just too much a part of my culture.

I still drink coffee but not 10-12 cups a day after I cut out splenda. Sweet Leaf stevia is just as good in coffee
    Want your best body?
    www.trainwithrae.com

vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vhart07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

So True...

Originally Posted by trainwithrae View Post
    GREAT post and so true.
    my cravings for sugar/more Splenda have disappeared since switching to Stevia and I FEEL better. I used to eat tons of the stuff every day
    ...so true. I LOVE my stevia!! Good stuff.

vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I use Stevia as well, and I very much prefer it to Splenda. I used to use quite a bit, but I personally feel a little uncomfortable with splenda from a health standpoint. There's a lot of controversy in regards to artificial sweeteners. As for water retention, I've heard a few people claim that Splenda makes them retain, but for me, it's more likely salt, or chewing lots of gum. I'd make sure that stuff's in check first.
    *Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.*

kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000) kitebean is just really nice. (+1000)
    hmmm I gave up Splenda (switched to stevia) about 10 days ago, and the scales are 2.2# (1kg) lower....now there has been quite alot of other stuff going on, TOM, stress, etc, but I suppose it *could* be related....but I am not actively trying to lose weight, so perhaps?

It took a little while to get used to the taste of the liquid stevia, but it's all good now
    Last edited by kitebean; 04-15-2008 at 04:38 PM.
    when ego is lost, limit is lost

LOOK WHERE YOU WANT TO GO

eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I haven't had any problems with splenda but I only use 1/2 tbsp in my morning coffee.

aheyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aheyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aheyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aheyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aheyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aheyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aheyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aheyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aheyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aheyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aheyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I stopped using stevia when I noticed a strange smelling urine. Maybe the liquid would be better.

istocknugz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) istocknugz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) istocknugz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) istocknugz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) istocknugz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) istocknugz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) istocknugz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) istocknugz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) istocknugz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) istocknugz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) istocknugz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Wink Subscribed!

Wow..this could really change the game for me; based on yall's avatars, I'm gonna take your word and throw the rest of my costco-size box of splenda to my roomies...im goin to pick up some stevia and see how it goes. Thanks for the advice!

rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rubes00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Brown Sugar Splenda??

Have any of you tried the brown sugar blend. It's amazing in oatmeal!!
    I'll take a 6 pack of abs please!!!!

Obesession is simply a word lazy people use to describe the DEDICATED!!!!

www.teamscivation.com

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109701391

proggirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Splenda Water Retention

I "had" been using Splenda for about a year and a half before I noticed or realized I had been experiencing reactions to it. When I first started using it, I put 2 packets in my tea in the morning. Eventually this escalated to 3 and about a month ago, I was consuming 15-20 packets a day. None in coffee, but as we entered the summer months, I was drinking ice tea, along with my hot tea in the morning and evening. Aside from digestive problems, constipation, headaches, mental fogginess, mood swings, depression and irritability, I suffered from excessive bloating around my abdomen, glutes, hams and quads, as well all over water retention. My face swelled up pretty bad. I also had bad dark circles under my eyes. You'd think with all the water retention, I wouldn't have been dehydrated, but my skin and lips were extremely dry and I stayed thirsty all the time. I looked a million years old!

I have been doing bodybuilding/fitness training since 1995 and with the exception of using Splenda, am usually on a very strict diet, so I stay pretty lean and vascular all year long. I weight train 3 times a week and do 35-40 minutes of cardio daily. It was beginning to look like I wasn't working out at all! So, after scrutinizing my training and diet for changes, I decided to eliminate Splenda from my diet. The increase in its use was the only thing that had changed in several months. All the reactions I was having stopped immediately and the bloating around my abdomen began to diminish. I also noticed that I had gained some bodyfat in the process as well. That was a month ago and my body is just now beginning to go back to normal. About two weeks after stopping Splenda, I tried a sugar-free Red Bull (aspartame and acesulfame-k) and immediately I suffered severe abdominal cramps and diarrhea. So apparently, my body is overly sensitive to artificial sweeteners now.

I don't recommend any of them to anyone in the bodybuilding/fitness arena. I now use Stevia exclusively. Stevia is a natural sweetener and I have noticed no side effects from it's use. I've also noticed that my taste buds have gone back to normal and I require less sweetener than I did while using Splenda.
    Last edited by proggirl; 09-10-2008 at 10:29 AM. Reason: mispelled word

st5p8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st5p8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st5p8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st5p8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st5p8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st5p8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st5p8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st5p8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st5p8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st5p8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) st5p8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    all who use stevia, do you use the powder or liquid?

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by st5p8 View Post
    I have used both. I like the convenience of the powder packets to carry in my purse, however the liquid (Sweet Leaf brand) mixes better in hot or cold drinks and seems like it requires less to sweeten.

Lifting Heavy!!! Scarl3tbutt3rfly's Avatar
    Scarl3tbutt3rfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scarl3tbutt3rfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scarl3tbutt3rfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scarl3tbutt3rfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scarl3tbutt3rfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scarl3tbutt3rfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scarl3tbutt3rfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scarl3tbutt3rfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scarl3tbutt3rfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scarl3tbutt3rfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scarl3tbutt3rfly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by st5p8 View Post
    I prefer the liquid, but I do carry stevia tabs in my purse for convenience.
    You focus your mind to train your body, and the changes that begin to take place impact your mind as well. Dream it, believe it, and you will achieve it. ~Arnold Schwarzenegger, The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding, 1998

Music is holy, Art is sacred, and Creativity is power

Vote for me! Vitrix Model Search-Vote HERE!!: http://www.vitrixmodelteam.com/index.php?option=com_modelsearch&controller=contestant&userid=233&filter_contest=14&Itemid=142#photoid=1938

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think most Stevia tastes terrible, but Truvia brand is good.

http://www.truvia.com/
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

kgitaitis is on a distinguished road. (+10) kgitaitis is on a distinguished road. (+10) kgitaitis is on a distinguished road. (+10) kgitaitis is on a distinguished road. (+10) kgitaitis is on a distinguished road. (+10) kgitaitis is on a distinguished road. (+10) kgitaitis is on a distinguished road. (+10) kgitaitis is on a distinguished road. (+10) kgitaitis is on a distinguished road. (+10) kgitaitis is on a distinguished road. (+10) kgitaitis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good thread.. i eat alot of splenda to keep me from "real" sweet stuff. I feel bloated quite often and am wondering as well if sweetners do this. guess ill have to try a few days without it *gasp* to find out!
    runnerkelly
    check out my DAILY progress on my blog:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=189934211#post189934211

Thumbs down Reactive Hypoglycemia

I also wanted to mention that during my ordeal with Splenda, I experienced bouts of reactive hypoglycemia. This is another of the reactions I have read that other people using Splenda have encountered. Not good at all. I can't even imagine the long-term effects of this toxin. I think they should take it off the market.

cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) cleanfreak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Personally, I have taken great pains (and it was painful! LOL) to lose my appetite for sweeteners of any kind - splenda, sweet and low, equal, stevia, real sugar - and just begin to taste food the way it actually tastes. I just got sick of being a sugar junkie and altering my food to make it taste better. If it doesn't taste good to me on its own, I don't eat it.

Most of the time! LOL None of us are perfect!

MollyD1016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MollyD1016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MollyD1016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MollyD1016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MollyD1016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MollyD1016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MollyD1016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MollyD1016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MollyD1016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MollyD1016 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MollyD1016 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great post I'm throwing it out too! I get gastro problems often and bloating never even thought it could be the splenda. Plus I too crave more sweetness the more I use it, it's like a drug. It should be taken off the market I agree!!
    www.livewellbefitcoach.com
    www.********.com/livewellbefit

"If you believe, you can achieve." JLS