LeftyBaseballr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeftyBaseballr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeftyBaseballr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeftyBaseballr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeftyBaseballr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeftyBaseballr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeftyBaseballr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeftyBaseballr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeftyBaseballr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeftyBaseballr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeftyBaseballr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1 Month Photo - My body is very crooked

The only reason I can think of my chest and shoulder to be so crooked is because I play baseball and Im a left handed pitcher. I'm not sure if even with lifting I still throw my body off symmetry because I throw so much. The pictures are listed as March and then April but it's really about a month 1/2 difference. I'm going to start doing this once a month or so to see changes. What can I do to try to even back out my chest? I've been lifting using dumbells but Im guessing A) Hasn't been long enough or B) Not helping. Weird thing is that it dosen't stand out as bad when I'm just looking in the mirror.
    Attached Images

LeftyBaseballr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeftyBaseballr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeftyBaseballr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeftyBaseballr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeftyBaseballr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeftyBaseballr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeftyBaseballr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeftyBaseballr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeftyBaseballr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeftyBaseballr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeftyBaseballr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BTW - I usually don't have this weird gay smile when people take pictures of me but it was a little odd having your teammate take photos of you in the dorm bathroom lol

PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10) PodRacerSi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your probably right, hasn't been long enough. Eventually you should even out if your using dumbells. Just make sure you never lift more weight or reps on your stronger side than you do with your weak side.

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

EAT and Lift (dumbbells above are a great idea). You'll "even out" quickly.

What do you think my BF% is?

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    id say like 8% for BF, and your trap difference is scary, definitely work with only dumbbells for a long time, and even give your weak side an extra set. make sure to eat plenty so that you can grow. other than the imbalances, your arms and abs look great, just work on your shoulders, traps, and chest.
    Meow

I think some of it may have to do with the picture because heres the weird thing... I don't have a weak side. I'm left-handed (the lower trap side) but my left hand ... curles.. benches... the same amount of weight as my right side. Like I said I'm left-handed and I throw w/ my left-hand so not sure if that has anything to do with it. I looked a the pic again and it's just like wow... I don't see that in the mirror so I think in about 5 minutes or so I'm going to take another picture and put it up here and try a couple different types of flexes see if it comes out a little more normal.

mn391000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mn391000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mn391000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mn391000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mn391000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mn391000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mn391000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mn391000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mn391000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mn391000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mn391000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LeftyBaseballr View Post
    I think some of it may have to do with the picture because heres the weird thing... I don't have a weak side. I'm left-handed (the lower trap side) but my left hand ... curles.. benches... the same amount of weight as my right side. Like I said I'm left-handed and I throw w/ my left-hand so not sure if that has anything to do with it. I looked a the pic again and it's just like wow... I don't see that in the mirror so I think in about 5 minutes or so I'm going to take another picture and put it up here and try a couple different types of flexes see if it comes out a little more normal.
    I was going to say something like that, it might just be that your standing/flexing kind of weird.