traminor is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Im feeling stalling... please help!

Hello everyone! Im new to this forum thing and I’ve read forum rules and stuff.. Im sorry if Im making mistakes but I will explain myself best as possible.

I am 22, my height is 6 feet (184cm) and my actually weight is 159 lb (72kg). Ive been training for 3 years with some pauses in between. Started at 152 lb (69kg), got to 194lb (88kg) half year ago with much body fat than desirable and because of a pause training I lost much volume and weight, also fat, so Im now skinnier than before, but obviously not as much as the start. My metabolism is ectomorph so I lose volume (size) and muscle mass real quick whenever I stop the routine, the same reason Im difficult to gain size and muscle mass.

I usually train 4-5 days per week, training single muscle per day, focusing on my weak points. Training periods 45-60 minutes. I don’t feel comfy on less days routines because I feel my muscles rest one to another day and I don’t feel strong just training 3 days a week, also I get lazy if I just train couple days so I end losing my routine.

About dieting Im always pretending to get a balanced diet, focusing on proteins and carbs and watching out for fats. Therefore Im not “counting macros and calories”, Im not that kind of guy and maybe that’s the problem because Im not feeling the desired progress. I usually get chicken/veal meat or fish, along with veggies, for lunch and dinner. The thing is I don’t really know what to eat in-between.. Sometimes I do oatmeals with white eggs for breakfast, aren’t tasty tho I need a good recipe. Other times I just get some bread with turkey breast (the already prepared one). Here in Spain we do olive oil cooking like everytime, so I just get it by adding while cooking on the pan.

About supplements I recently get like all of them, some will judge me as abusing but I needed to check if I was missing something that prevents me from getting my progress… Getting protein shakes in the morning and post-workout, casein before bed, creatine and glutamine post-workout, fish-oil, cafein and burning pills, L-Carnitine… yes I know, a lot.
    My goal is getting size and decent volume, with not much body fat, so then I can cut it and get my desired body. Im really asking for help to you, any experienced people who can help me, to get the progress im really begging for and not feeling stalling because after passing bulking and getting less calorie intake, Im not feeling a noticeable mass muscle increment.

Including photos below:

2014 (start): imgur(dot)com/a/TZbMt
    2015: imgur(dot)com/a/X0LW5
    2016: imgur(dot)com/a/SgEBv
    Thanks in advance, waiting for your replies.

EuphoricDays will become famous soon enough. (+50) EuphoricDays will become famous soon enough. (+50) EuphoricDays will become famous soon enough. (+50) EuphoricDays will become famous soon enough. (+50) EuphoricDays will become famous soon enough. (+50) EuphoricDays will become famous soon enough. (+50) EuphoricDays will become famous soon enough. (+50) EuphoricDays will become famous soon enough. (+50) EuphoricDays will become famous soon enough. (+50) EuphoricDays will become famous soon enough. (+50) EuphoricDays will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by traminor View Post
    Hello everyone! Im new to this forum thing and I’ve read forum rules and stuff.. Im sorry if Im making mistakes but I will explain myself best as possible.

I am 22, my height is 6 feet (184cm) and my actually weight is 159 lb (72kg). Ive been training for 3 years with some pauses in between. Started at 152 lb (69kg), got to 194lb (88kg) half year ago with much body fat than desirable and because of a pause training I lost much volume and weight, also fat, so Im now skinnier than before, but obviously not as much as the start. My metabolism is ectomorph so I lose volume (size) and muscle mass real quick whenever I stop the routine, the same reason Im difficult to gain size and muscle mass.

I usually train 4-5 days per week, training single muscle per day, focusing on my weak points. Training periods 45-60 minutes. I don’t feel comfy on less days routines because I feel my muscles rest one to another day and I don’t feel strong just training 3 days a week, also I get lazy if I just train couple days so I end losing my routine.

About dieting Im always pretending to get a balanced diet, focusing on proteins and carbs and watching out for fats. Therefore Im not “counting macros and calories”, Im not that kind of guy and maybe that’s the problem because Im not feeling the desired progress. I usually get chicken/veal meat or fish, along with veggies, for lunch and dinner. The thing is I don’t really know what to eat in-between.. Sometimes I do oatmeals with white eggs for breakfast, aren’t tasty tho I need a good recipe. Other times I just get some bread with turkey breast (the already prepared one). Here in Spain we do olive oil cooking like everytime, so I just get it by adding while cooking on the pan.

About supplements I recently get like all of them, some will judge me as abusing but I needed to check if I was missing something that prevents me from getting my progress… Getting protein shakes in the morning and post-workout, casein before bed, creatine and glutamine post-workout, fish-oil, cafein and burning pills, L-Carnitine… yes I know, a lot.
    My goal is getting size and decent volume, with not much body fat, so then I can cut it and get my desired body. Im really asking for help to you, any experienced people who can help me, to get the progress im really begging for and not feeling stalling because after passing bulking and getting less calorie intake, Im not feeling a noticeable mass muscle increment.

Including photos below:

2014 (start): imgur(dot)com/a/TZbMt
    2015: imgur(dot)com/a/X0LW5
    2016: imgur(dot)com/a/SgEBv
    Thanks in advance, waiting for your replies.
    The reason you may not be building the right amount of muscle and strength may be because of many reasons. Number one, stop taking that many supplements I know you have read online that they all help but if you eat enough you do not need them and they are a waste of money. I suggest sticking to creatine, whey protein and caffeine (and maybe bcaa but this can be a rip off). Number 2 I recommend you eat between 3000-4000 calories daily. Number 3 To build strength I would suggest Push, Pull and Leg days and on those days doing compound exercises to improve strength. Finally, your genetics will be one of the main factors in determining how long it will take for your muscles to gain strength.
    (I know I am young so it may seem like I do not know what I am talking about but I do, I hope my age does not impair your thoughts about my response)
    Current PR's
    Deadlift (Sumo w/o straps) 395lbs x 1
    Bench Press 225lbs x 2 (not really a PR if I can do 2 but I have not gone higher)
    Squats 340lbs x 1

Just because I am young does not mean I do not know what I am talking about.

traminor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by EuphoricDays View Post
    The reason you may not be building the right amount of muscle and strength may be because of many reasons. Number one, stop taking that many supplements I know you have read online that they all help but if you eat enough you do not need them and they are a waste of money. I suggest sticking to creatine, whey protein and caffeine (and maybe bcaa but this can be a rip off). Number 2 I recommend you eat between 3000-4000 calories daily. Number 3 To build strength I would suggest Push, Pull and Leg days and on those days doing compound exercises to improve strength. Finally, your genetics will be one of the main factors in determining how long it will take for your muscles to gain strength.
    (I know I am young so it may seem like I do not know what I am talking about but I do, I hope my age does not impair your thoughts about my response)
    Thanks for your reply! If you talk about experience, I dont mind your age I think my main problem is the dieting, I need to stick to some plan that fits my needs and gets me size and volume on, without so much fat. You know any? On the other hand, Ive seen lots doing the P/P/Q thing and Im really interested because havent tried yet... how does it work exactly? Words appreciated