Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stop making excuses and worrying about who 'has it easier' than you. Worry about yourself and stop comparing yourself to others.
    On the individual:

His responses grow intelligent, or gain meaning, simply because he lives and acts in a medium of accepted meanings and values. Through social intercourse, through sharing in the activities embodying beliefs, he gradually acquires a mind of his own. The conception of mind as a purely isolated possession of the self is at the very antipodes of the truth.

- John Dewey

All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher.

~Ambrose Bierce

kirpEstonia is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirpEstonia is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirpEstonia is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirpEstonia is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirpEstonia is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirpEstonia is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirpEstonia is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirpEstonia is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirpEstonia is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirpEstonia is on a distinguished road. (+10) kirpEstonia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well,there are a lot of ectomorphs among tall guys. So it can be easyer for the short ones to gain muscle. But-if the tall ones manage to get big, they have potentially bigger muscle mass waiting for them, since they have longer muscles. The muscles of the short guys can`t grow to heighths endlessly.

QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by LetFireFall View Post
    WE don't have to work hard? Are you retarded it's the same for everyone but we jus tlook bigger at 200lbs than you would.
    thx for proving my point bro... you could weigh 30 lbs less and still look way more muscular.

This is basically what you just said....."we dont have to work as hard?!?! are you serious.... we short people have to work just as hard, we just dont have to work as hard as tall ppl to look big.... " (nice contradiction there mr. edumacation)
    "It's not the size of the fight in the dog, it's the size of the dog in the fight."

QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) QuailDave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Asian Lifter View Post
    quit bitching dude. all this **** about distance and rom... as long as **** is touching chest, full squat, and full lock, lift is good. ive seen people smaller and they arch, and i never went, "try benching that being tall". a lift is a lift. 10lbs is 10lbs, 250 is 250. the end difference isnt that great at all, unless you comparing a 7' to a 3'. if you want a shorter ROM so it is "easier" then arch and go wide.

edit: short people do not get strenght like nothing... we have to train just as hard.
    how funny.... first of all, your 5'4 and weigh less that i do.. and your hella muscular... thats what im talking about. i'd have to weigh like 210 or so to look that big.

and secondly.... short people do have an easier time with lifts... its simple physics. any real lifter knows that leverage is the key to lifting weight. it really doesnt matter how strong you are if you dont know how to get under the weight and use leverage to lift it.
    theres an easy way to understand what im saying... take a pole and slide a weight to themiddle of the pole. make sure the weight doesnt move and touch the tip of the pole to the ground and pick it up and point it up making a half-circle. Then slide the weight to the tip of the pole and do the same thing. youll notice how much harder it is when the weight is at the tip. the weight is a whole lot heavier do to a larger range of motion. the weight at the middle of the pole didnt need to be lifted nearly as far and the weight at the tip to reach the top.

then compare that to a tall long armed guy and a shorter guy with shorter arms.
    Attached Images
    "It's not the size of the fight in the dog, it's the size of the dog in the fight."

LifesaBitchImItsPlayer foxrider1's Avatar
    foxrider1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxrider1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxrider1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxrider1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxrider1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxrider1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxrider1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxrider1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxrider1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxrider1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) foxrider1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hu cares..
    FOLLOW MY JOURNAL!! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=278754281#post278754281

Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000) Xamine is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol!

Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Grug is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There's nothing much anyone can do about it, so spend your stress on other things.

Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by QuailDave View Post
    how funny.... first of all, your 5'4 and weigh less that i do.. and your hella muscular... thats what im talking about. i'd have to weigh like 210 or so to look that big.

and secondly.... short people do have an easier time with lifts... its simple physics. any real lifter knows that leverage is the key to lifting weight. it really doesnt matter how strong you are if you dont know how to get under the weight and use leverage to lift it.
    theres an easy way to understand what im saying... take a pole and slide a weight to themiddle of the pole. make sure the weight doesnt move and touch the tip of the pole to the ground and pick it up and point it up making a half-circle. Then slide the weight to the tip of the pole and do the same thing. youll notice how much harder it is when the weight is at the tip. the weight is a whole lot heavier do to a larger range of motion. the weight at the middle of the pole didnt need to be lifted nearly as far and the weight at the tip to reach the top.

dude.... first of all, yes, you have my stats right. but that doesnt mean it came easy. i had to work for 4 years for what I got. most tall people that i have seen have gained as much as i have in 4 years in a matter of a few months. its all a matter of how hard you train.
    and second... yes you are right about how the distance is farther... but there isnt that much difference in arm length. ive lifted with people of 6 feet, and they only have like an additional 3 inches to move. that aint much. pretty much once you get half way through a lift, youll get the whole thing. the bottom is always the hardest. besides, if you wanna complain about distance, change your grip to make it shorter.
    .:Foot Fetish Club:.
    "We don't mind suckin on toes!"

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152683873&p=1042736063&viewfull=1#post1042736063

I rep back. Always.

Reps for life: MikeHawkBiggums

Thunderjason is not very helpful. (-500) Thunderjason is not very helpful. (-500) Thunderjason is not very helpful. (-500) Thunderjason is not very helpful. (-500) Thunderjason is not very helpful. (-500) Thunderjason is not very helpful. (-500) Thunderjason is not very helpful. (-500) Thunderjason is not very helpful. (-500) Thunderjason is not very helpful. (-500) Thunderjason is not very helpful. (-500) Thunderjason is not very helpful. (-500)
    something thats always annoyed me is how short bodybuilders think their the **** becuz they get huge and strong way faster than taller people. i was in the gym with these guys that were like 5'6 or so and they could both throw up like 250 on incline and had huge arms. they walked around like they owned the place, giving me advice and **** like i was in extremely unexperiencedor something... what they need to realize is the less distance you have to push weight up, the easier it is. (they have shorter arms)

i dont have anything against these guys, it just frustrates me that they dont have to put in hardly the effort i do to look swole.
    lol @ hating on the manlets

whaaaaaa, man up you pussy

mwlaxjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwlaxjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwlaxjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwlaxjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwlaxjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwlaxjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwlaxjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwlaxjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwlaxjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwlaxjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwlaxjt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    something thats always annoyed me is how short bodybuilders think their the **** becuz they get huge and strong way faster than taller people. i was in the gym with these guys that were like 5'6 or so and they could both throw up like 250 on incline and had huge arms. they walked around like they owned the place, giving me advice and **** like i was in extremely unexperiencedor something... what they need to realize is the less distance you have to push weight up, the easier it is. (they have shorter arms)

i dont have anything against these guys, it just frustrates me that they dont have to put in hardly the effort i do to look swole.
    stfu you ugly bitch! i have to work just as hard as you to gain muscle i just look bigger faster maybe quit makin excuses on message boards and try workin your ass off once in a while and you'll gain

if i weigh 170 lbs and you weigh 170 lbs we can both have the same amount of muscle i just LOOK bigger... who cares?
    Last edited by mwlaxjt; 04-07-2008 at 06:30 AM.
    MW Lax: Welcome to our Jungle... Can you handle it??

Currently:
    Maintaining/Slightly Cutting

Current Supps:
    Universal Animal Pak
    Universal Animal Cuts
    FOOD!!!

utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

AWww do you feel inadequate.

*cry

MMPride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMPride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMPride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMPride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMPride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMPride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMPride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMPride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMPride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMPride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMPride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

You wanna know what I hate? People who make excuses

thats all im going say.

scottleeson is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottleeson is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottleeson is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottleeson is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottleeson is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottleeson is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottleeson is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottleeson is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottleeson is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottleeson is on a distinguished road. (+10) scottleeson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    its harder work, but better if u get it right x
    Train easy, Play hard, LOSE
    Train Hard, Play Harder, WIN

mwlaxjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwlaxjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwlaxjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwlaxjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwlaxjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwlaxjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwlaxjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwlaxjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwlaxjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwlaxjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) mwlaxjt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by scottleeson View Post
    its harder work, but better if u get it right x
    no it is not better... it's just as satisfying for me to reach my goals as it is for you to reach your goals

being tall just makes you cocky. in other countries like europe i would be tall... americans are just very tall people

Currently:

Current Supps:
    Universal Animal Pak
    Universal Animal Cuts
    FOOD!!!

SirCain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SirCain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    15 year old, 5 feet 4-6 inches, short, but mean lol

pawncakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pawncakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pawncakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pawncakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pawncakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pawncakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pawncakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pawncakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pawncakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pawncakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pawncakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If anything once you build up the muscle, it will look less weird on a bigger frame.

I definitely had to work hard to get where i'm at. And i will continue to do so, so don't say we (the short folk) don't work hard.

Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000) Bon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP negged for stupidity.
    "Success rests not only on ability, but upon commitment, loyalty, and pride."
    - Vince Lombardi

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    - Socrates

xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ask them if they wanna play a game of basketball

Oratos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oratos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oratos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oratos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oratos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oratos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oratos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oratos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oratos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oratos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Oratos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Stfu ur a ****in desgrace to 6"+ guys. BE ****in pround to be tall and start lifting weights consume the right amount of food and in 6-8 months go back to those 2 shorter guys and look DOwn and them !
    No offence to short ppl, but dude there is no reason why you cant gain just as much muscle as them.
    Do it right or don't do it at all ****,

Make it worth it

Location: Birmingham, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    M9A2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) M9A2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) M9A2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) M9A2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) M9A2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) M9A2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) M9A2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) M9A2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) M9A2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) M9A2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) M9A2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mwlaxjt View Post
    no it is not better... it's just as satisfying for me to reach my goals as it is for you to reach your goals

being tall just makes you cocky. in other countries like europe i would be tall... americans are just very tall people
    O'rly?

TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100)

if i could rep u iwould. u got morons on his site thinking exactly thee same thing!!! we are the **** cause were strong and tall TALL POWER

POWERR TO THE TALLS

TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100) TALLGUY1989 is not very well liked. (-100)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by M9A2 View Post
    O'rly?

HAHAHAHAHHAHA OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im glad i dont live in the netherelands though id be slightly above average, and i heard u dont get tall till like 6'9

Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Asian Lifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xVERITAS View Post
    ask them if they wanna play a game of basketball
    ill just sneak under you... where you cant see....
    .:Foot Fetish Club:.
    "We don't mind suckin on toes!"

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152683873&p=1042736063&viewfull=1#post1042736063

I rep back. Always.

Reps for life: MikeHawkBiggums

crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) crunchfit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what they need to realize is the less distance you have to push weight up, the easier it is. (they have shorter arms)

They have less mass with which to push it dumbass - it evens out. Height doesn't make a difference

Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000) Acere is just really nice. (+1000)
    Rofl @ the OP thinking leverage is like 2 times more for 'taller folk'

It's not that big a difference, simple math...

strong math skills. Stfu and stop making excuses.

Originally Posted by M9A2 View Post
    O'rly?

there's a big x... can't see it... prolly don't care tho

*edit* nvm i found it and that chart is a joke... black males have got to be on average taller than white males. if you look at the chart it says american's (as of 2000) are on average taller or same as 10 out of the 13 countries listed. thanks for proving my point. btw i went to spain this summer and felt gigantic even the subways ceilings were like 7' tall whereas in america it would be like 9 prolly
    Last edited by mwlaxjt; 04-07-2008 at 01:31 PM.

Currently:

Current Supps:
    Universal Animal Pak
    Universal Animal Cuts
    FOOD!!!

Tweed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mankix View Post
    Jealous much? haha, just playin

Being short has it's advantages, being tall has it's advantages. I like being short, but if given the opportunity, I'd rather grow a little taller :P
    I agree.
    busta in a crowd, talkin loud, u aint sayin 5hit, run yo mizouth lyk a junky fiendin fer anotha hit

user323211 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Being stronger is way better than being taller. I bet those guys would have beat your ass if you said something to them. Instead your a little bitch and you go on a forum to write about how a smaller guy can push more weigth than you. Why dont you start trying harder and take some tips when they are given to you.
    Discipline, Dedication, and Determination.

MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Quit your complaining, I'd empty my bank to be 5'11."

You can change your body ... they can't change their height

EDIT: Oh yea ... and since taller people typically weigh more they have more muscle mass from the start ... so your whole leverage argument doesn't really work.

My friend who is 3 inches taller then me at least probably only has 1.5 inch more to his wingspan ... which only makes benching 1/100th as hard lol ...
    Last edited by MayhemMaker; 04-07-2008 at 02:04 PM.

user323211 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    did the short guys have bitch tits like you? You should change your profile pic man.
    Discipline, Dedication, and Determination.