24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Stats: 5'11", 257 lbs
    BodyPoints: 25421
    the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit the_fake_webmaster's BodySpace

Brigitte Brodski - Fat Burners: 5 Ways They Should Not Be Used & A Success Story!

Fat burners could provide huge benefits to supplement the correct lifestyle, so here are 5 ways NOT to use fat burners, and why. I also share my experiences using these products and know that if they are used correctly really do work!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/fat_burner_problems.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

Stats: 5'3", 145 lbs
    MsSnob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Visit MsSnob's BodySpace

Thumbs up This Helps!!!

Thank you so much for your personal experience on fat burning supplements! I just started my transformation journey 2-8-13, and I already knew I needed to gain/grow more muscle because muscle naturally burns more fat, however what I didn't realize was I needed to get rid of the fat I had already stored to actually see my results of the muscle gain/growth. I then concluded I had an unhealthy bmr- slow metabolism. So I decided to use a supplement for fat burning but didn't know which one or what ingredients to look for that will work the best!!! Reading the articles here has helped with a lot of my confusion and I am more confident in my choice of which supplement to use because of personal experiences like yours!!! Thank you very much!!!