EspoMaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

am I getting enough protein?

Im currently on a bulk cycle and I feel like im having trouble getting enough protein in me. I weigh 195 lbs and I eat in between 190-220 grams of protein a day, however is that enough for my size to gain more size? I try and get more in me, like 250-260 but its hard. 100+grams of my protein come from supplements. I take 100%whey, 100% Casein, and liquid whey protein which is 42g a serving. I feel like im getting too much of my daily protein from supplements but is that really a bad thing? If anyone could give me some advice on helping with my diet I would appreciate it.

Aporia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Let your results with what you're doing now determine if you need to make big changes - options include just getting more mass (just up all calories) then cutting again or taking it clean but slower.

destin25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) destin25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) destin25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) destin25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) destin25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) destin25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) destin25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) destin25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) destin25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) destin25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) destin25 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    since your weigh 195 try to at least get 195 grams of protein. since your bulking i would defianantly add some more protein into my diet. honestly its not really a BIG deal but if your serious you'll find a way.

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by EspoMaster View Post
    Im currently on a bulk cycle and I feel like im having trouble getting enough protein in me. I weigh 195 lbs and I eat in between 190-220 grams of protein a day, however is that enough for my size to gain more size? I try and get more in me, like 250-260 but its hard. 100+grams of my protein come from supplements. I take 100%whey, 100% Casein, and liquid whey protein which is 42g a serving. I feel like im getting too much of my daily protein from supplements but is that really a bad thing? If anyone could give me some advice on helping with my diet I would appreciate it.

you are doing just fine. That's enough protein.