raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs down Amphetamine use can shrink your penis.

I heard this somewhere on the net, it includes even ephedrine. I take 16mg e and 200mg c 3 times a week.

Reps to the first that can dispel this with studies. (Hoping Dr. P can drop in)

Ansew to the few pms I've gotten since popping back on-line...

NO I never got full amount back from 'him', still owed for FAKE t3 and wu fee... More than a year on I can't be bothered to carry on chasing it up.. Unfortunatly word is he is on another bb community forum still selling

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wink

Originally Posted by raysmith View Post
    I heard this somewhere on the net, it includes even ephedrine. I take 16mg e and 200mg c 3 times a week.

Reps to the first that can dispel this with studies. (Hoping Dr. P can drop in)

amphetamines can potentially shrink your brain. (seriously)
    considering that some people are mainly thinking with their genital, so well...maybe their thinking organ may also shrink (not so seriously) ;-)

btw. where have you read about this?

raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking Dr. P to the rescue

Originally Posted by Dr.P View Post
    amphetamines can potentially shrink your brain. (seriously)
    considering that some people are mainly thinking with their genital, so well...maybe their thinking organ may also shrink (not so seriously) ;-)

btw. where have you read about this?
    I was searching another bb forum
    http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/m_157414...tm.htm#1574260
    (post 2)

I aint a member so I cant post and ask why.

Will things ever workout for me? What with vitamin E and now this.

Perhaps this is why bb supposidely have small penis, except people accuse steroids when it could be this.

NO I never got full amount back from 'him', still owed for FAKE t3 and wu fee... More than a year on I can't be bothered to carry on chasing it up.. Unfortunatly word is he is on another bb community forum still selling

pow! right in the kisser FOOTBALL FAN's Avatar
    FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    when your on speed/amphetamine your dick shrinks but only temporarily
    -TEAM COLEMAN-

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    this has to be a joke

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wanna some read?

Int J Clin Pract. 2004 Jul;58(7):717-9. Links
    Whizz-dick: side effect, urban myth or amfetamine-related koro-like syndrome?

Bloor RN.
    Academic Psychiatry Unit, Keele University Medical School, Staffordshire, UK. r.n.bloor@keele.ac.uk

A case is presented of a patient who described a koro-like syndrome related to amfetamine use; this consisted of a perception that his penis had reduced in size and was at risk of being sucked into his body. He described this as Whizz-Dick. This condition was also reported independently by amfetamine users attending a drug-addiction clinic. They described Whizz-Dick as a temporary penile shrinkage secondary to amfetamine use. Descriptions of penile shrinkage related to amfetamine in literature and from Internet sources are described. The relationship between Whizz-Dick and koro and its possible links with other psychosexual problems previously reported to be associated with amfetamine use are discussed.
    Urol Int. 2006;76(3):278-80. Links
    Cannabis-induced koro-like syndrome. A case report and mini review.Kalaitzi CK, Kalantzis A.
    Department of Psychiatry, Athens General Hospital G. Gennimatas, Athens, Greece. ckalaitzi@yahoo.gr

The genital-shrinking syndrome is a transient state of acute anxiety characterized by the triad of a deep-seated fear of penile shrinkage, its disappearance into the abdomen, and apprehension regarding inevitable impotence or even death. It is also known by the Malayo-Indonesian term 'koro'. In the West, koro syndrome has been reported only in relation with various ****tic, psychiatric and drug-induced disorders. The vast majority of non-psychiatric cases was related to neurological disorders or intoxication with cannabis or amphetamine. This is the first case of cannabis-induced koro-like syndrome ever reported in Greece. Copyright (c) 2006 S. Karger AG, Basel.
    so, it's in your mind only.

wanna some read?

so, it's in your mind only.
    *Wipes sweat*

That was a close one.

Someone rep the DR. it wont allow me.

jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

not only in the mind!

amphetamine use puts the body into fight or flight mode...
    it shunts blood away from the genitalia and into the extremities (arms and legs)!
    Last edited by jackfast1; 01-13-2007 at 03:36 PM.

Originally Posted by jackfast1 View Post
    amphetamine use puts the body into fight or flight mode...
    it shunts blood away from the genitalia and into the extremities (arms and legs)!

yes, but the penis does not shrink from that. if you have an erection and then take something that shunts blood flow away from genitalia, you might lose the erection. but the size of the penis itself does not change.
    if your penis is 20 cm during rest (no erection) then it will keep to be 20 cm regardless of drugs that change blood flow, because blood accumulation into the penis is already minimal during "rest".

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    it doesn't cause penis shrinkage; that's definately a myth.

amphetamines and methamphetamines increase sex drive, but they can cause erectile dysfunction ((meth)amphetamine-induced ED is known as 'crystal dick'); they affect the circulation like adrenaline does (vasodilation in the limbs; vasoconstriction elsewhere).

ephedrine works in the same way; IIRC it is an amphetamine (or at least very similar to the amphetamines). it's one hell of a drug; i took 32mg of it with 400mg caffeine before a workout a few days ago (was feeling ****ty and needed a boost); it gave me an incredible kick in the ass.

Originally Posted by WCC View Post
    it doesn't cause penis shrinkage; that's definately a myth.

amphetamines and methamphetamines increase sex drive, but they can cause erectile dysfunction ((meth)amphetamine-induced ED is known as 'crystal dick'); they affect the circulation like adrenaline does (vasodilation in the limbs; vasoconstriction elsewhere).

ephedrine works in the same way; IIRC it is an amphetamine (or at least very similar to the amphetamines). it's one hell of a drug; i took 32mg of it with 400mg caffeine before a workout a few days ago (was feeling ****ty and needed a boost); it gave me an incredible kick in the ass.
    Reading that my penis has grown several inches. lol

Eph gives me limp bizcuit.

payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) payton34 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by raysmith View Post
    Will things ever workout for me? What with vitamin E and now this.
    whats goin on with vitamin E?

Originally Posted by payton34 View Post
    whats goin on with vitamin E?
    Thats another story in my life. *Sigh*

bogdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bogdan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if your penis is 20 cm during rest (no erection) then it will keep to be 20 cm regardless of drugs that change blood flow, because blood accumulation into the penis is already minimal during "rest".
    If your penis is 20 cm long during rest, you'd probably benefit from a shrinkage.

‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏ factotum's Avatar
    factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz
    And JKeith wanted to close this forum!!
    Yes, there is indeed a deeper component to it all.

Je vais finir par l'avoir -=MD=-'s Avatar
    -=MD=- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -=MD=- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -=MD=- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -=MD=- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -=MD=- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -=MD=- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -=MD=- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -=MD=- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -=MD=- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -=MD=- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -=MD=- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes it does, but only temporarily. After the effects wear off, it's back to normal.
    "Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm." ~ Sir Winston Churchill