Closed Thread
    Registered User Footballmuscle5's Avatar
    Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

WHOLE eggs before bed?

Should i just eat egg whites and cottage cheese before bed w/ a glass of a milk? because egg yolk has fats in it that could be stored as unwanted fat, or does it not?

TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Footballmuscle5 View Post
    Should i just eat egg whites and cottage cheese before bed w/ a glass of a milk? because egg yolk has fats in it that could be stored as unwanted fat, or does it not?
    Are you a moron?

Excess calories are stored as fat, not the fat in eggs.

Cottage cheese has fat in it and milk unless you're eating fat free versions of both.

If you want to eat the eggs, then eat them. If you're in a calorie deficit, they won't be stored as fat.
    Only Those Who Risk Going Too Far Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go

Forever Cutting (My Road to 10%):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163945981

KTHNXBYE is just really nice. (+1000) KTHNXBYE is just really nice. (+1000) KTHNXBYE is just really nice. (+1000) KTHNXBYE is just really nice. (+1000) KTHNXBYE is just really nice. (+1000) KTHNXBYE is just really nice. (+1000) KTHNXBYE is just really nice. (+1000) KTHNXBYE is just really nice. (+1000) KTHNXBYE is just really nice. (+1000) KTHNXBYE is just really nice. (+1000) KTHNXBYE is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheNormalMan View Post
    Are you a moron?

Cottage cheese has fat in it and milk unless you're eating fat free versions of both.

If you want to eat the eggs, then eat them. If you're in a calorie deficit, they won't be stored as fat.
    X2. its not the most ideal pre-bed meal, but its better than cottage cheese alone. for my fat source before bed i usually eat a handful of almonds.
    I'm in for the rep trade... Jus' sayin'.

Thrillryder23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrillryder23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrillryder23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrillryder23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrillryder23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrillryder23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrillryder23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrillryder23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrillryder23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrillryder23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thrillryder23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KTHNXBYE View Post
    X2. its not the most ideal pre-bed meal, but its better than cottage cheese alone. for my fat source before bed i usually eat a handful of almonds.
    x2 thats usually my prebed meal also.

Eggs aren't bad but they're definitely going to be more useful at other times in the day such as the morning. I mean protein + good fat is ideal for pre-bed so technically there is nothing wrong with whole eggs before bed. There is just better options.

Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Footballmuscle5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what do your pre-bed meals look like? and why not just cottage cheese?

tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000) tinyman5000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    why is it not ideal? i eat a cheese ommelete before i got to bed, that or steak, its fine.

Calipe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Calipe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Calipe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Calipe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Calipe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Calipe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Calipe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Calipe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Calipe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Calipe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Calipe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Explain to me again why Eggs before bed are a bad idea? I've been eating whole eggs before bed so...
    EstadoFisico.com

Sexy Chemical Engineer Ke422azn's Avatar
    Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    its funny how people pretend to be super strict on their diet like they know what they are talking about, then you look at their pictures, and its like wtf... its obvious that you dont follow it.

Hell, I woke up at 2am last night, drove to mcdonalds, got 3 filet-o-fish, ate it, went back to sleep, woke up, and im still hovering 8.5% body fat.
    Me Picking Up Chicks (Subscribe if You Like!)
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SquattinCassanova

So Fly My Ash is Lined Up rainieravesouth's Avatar
    rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheNormalMan View Post
    Are you a moron?

HAHA. lets not be too harsh on him! He's only 15!

OP, other than the moron comment, TheNormalMan is correct.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whole eggs are bad before bed? what kind of crack are u guys smoking?

thats a great pre-bed meal, and id eat it every night if i could cook thats for sure,

chepaer then cottage cheese and id just suck a monster omlette down with some milk

cottage cheese is not the life/death of pre-bed meals, people are so stuck up and strict with themselves on what to eat its starting to scare me

eat your damn eggs before bed and be happy

So Fly My Ash is Lined Up rainieravesouth's Avatar
    rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ke422azn View Post
    its funny how people pretend to be super strict on their diet like they know what they are talking about, then you look at their pictures, and its like wtf... its obvious that you dont follow it.

Hell, I woke up at 2am last night, drove to mcdonalds, got 3 filet-o-fish, ate it, went back to sleep, woke up, and im still hovering 8.5% body fat.
    dont give the kid the idea that doing that often is fine!

Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post

thats a great pre-bed meal, and id eat it every night if i could cook thats for sure,

chepaer then cottage cheese and id just suck a monster omlette down with some milk

cottage cheese is not the life/death of pre-bed meals, people are so stuck up and strict with themselves on what to eat its starting to scare me

you don't have to be able to cook, just crack some eggs in a bowl and microwave them for 2 minutes or so, depending on how many eggs you make

Location: Manchester, Cheshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    furryjen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) furryjen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) furryjen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) furryjen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) furryjen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) furryjen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) furryjen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) furryjen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) furryjen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) furryjen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile Eggs

Phew... coz just then I was starving!!! Thinking **** what can I eat that's not gonna ruin my clean eating!! Just the one mind..thoroughly enjoyed it and quickly came on here to see what is suggested to eat before bed. So thanks )

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Great hair, decent ass otterakl's Avatar
    otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by furryjen View Post
    Phew... coz just then I was starving!!! Thinking **** what can I eat that's not gonna ruin my clean eating!! Just the one mind..thoroughly enjoyed it and quickly came on here to see what is suggested to eat before bed. So thanks )
    Are you just bumping every old, sh*tty broscience thread you can find or what?
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
    -Mark Twain

Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shrederator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by furryjen View Post
    Awesome Troll, holy shiit!

I'm gonna neg you, just so you look like you belong.

not a fawk is giv'n
    I achieve nutritional fortitude by a method which shall not be named, lest the peasants learn to read.

Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Trollin'

hvpatel0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

egg before bed is good but casein is better

Originally Posted by Footballmuscle5 View Post
    I would say eat the whole egg. There are many articles that are against and for the york. I come to a conclusion the york is as good as a white egg.
    more professional recommend taking casein and fat before bed. An egg is a medium digesting protein casein slow while whey is fast.

its best to eat casien before bed. After my workout (evening ) I take my protein shake whitin 15 min with fast digesting carbs. within 2 hours usually around 1-1.5 hrs I take my larger meal, chicken thigh rice and banana. after 2 hours I eat 5 whole eggs and small servings of fruits, after 1.5 hours casein- after half hour I go sleep.
    I begin the day with protein shake honey plus bcaa cla+l carnitine after an hour big meal.

5 whole egg a day is the right amount.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    check thread dates before bumping