x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Casein protein shake on rest days?

Every day I work out I always have a whey post workout shake and a casein shake (micellar matrix + whole milk) before I go to sleep. Should I also be drinking the casein shake on rest days if I'm trying more or less a clean bulk?

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your rest days is when you grow/recover.

Quick answer... YES!
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50) x0rcist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Makes sense ha, thanks a lot. I always get confused about what to do on rest days. I basically wind up sleeping all day and just getting a ton of rest and eating a lot of food besides the walking to class I do.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if you can replace the shake with some whole foods, but yes have it every night before bed, id even throw in some peanut butter to help it digest a bit slower over night, or get a Blend for before bed, because casein takes a while for it to settle in and start digesting, if you get a blend it will hit right away ( whey ) and the egg or other proteins will digest and then the casein will settle over night.

Shanker is just really nice. (+1000) Shanker is just really nice. (+1000) Shanker is just really nice. (+1000) Shanker is just really nice. (+1000) Shanker is just really nice. (+1000) Shanker is just really nice. (+1000) Shanker is just really nice. (+1000) Shanker is just really nice. (+1000) Shanker is just really nice. (+1000) Shanker is just really nice. (+1000) Shanker is just really nice. (+1000)
    you can just mix 1 scoop of the micellar matrix and 1/2 scoop whey to make your own blend.

I don't actually have whey protein, I get those shakes made at the gym.

I also don't have a blender so peanut butter is out of the question.

Every night I just take a 16oz water bottle of whole milk, funnel in a scoop of micellar matrix, shake shake shake, and it dissolves real nicely and tastes pretty good.

Registered User brandongiarruss's Avatar
    brandongiarruss is not very well liked. (-100) brandongiarruss is not very well liked. (-100) brandongiarruss is not very well liked. (-100) brandongiarruss is not very well liked. (-100) brandongiarruss is not very well liked. (-100) brandongiarruss is not very well liked. (-100) brandongiarruss is not very well liked. (-100) brandongiarruss is not very well liked. (-100) brandongiarruss is not very well liked. (-100) brandongiarruss is not very well liked. (-100) brandongiarruss is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by LiL USMC BBer View Post
    Your rest days is when you grow/recover.

Quick answer... YES!
    Does ON Gold Standard 100% Casein make you full? I usually get done eating dinner at 7pm then have a tablespoon of peanut butter or 1/2 low fat cottage cheese at 9:45. Then for breakfast at 6:15 I'll have low carb, sugar, sodium, and fat whole grain organic pancakes. Will the casein protein make me full till this time?

Slicing up eyeballs ChiBearsfan's Avatar
    ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brandongiarruss View Post
    Does ON Gold Standard 100% Casein make you full? I usually get done eating dinner at 7pm then have a tablespoon of peanut butter or 1/2 low fat cottage cheese at 9:45. Then for breakfast at 6:15 I'll have low carb, sugar, sodium, and fat whole grain organic pancakes. Will the casein protein make me full till this time?
    Casein makes me feel much more full than whey, that's what I like about it. It's thick like a milkshake.

I have no idea how to answer your question about if it will make you feel full for 8.5 hours though, depends on the individual?

ON brand is good casein.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    6 year bump asking LiL USMC BBer a question?

Registered User brandongiarruss's Avatar
    brandongiarruss is not very well liked. (-100) brandongiarruss is not very well liked. (-100) brandongiarruss is not very well liked. (-100) brandongiarruss is not very well liked. (-100) brandongiarruss is not very well liked. (-100) brandongiarruss is not very well liked. (-100) brandongiarruss is not very well liked. (-100) brandongiarruss is not very well liked. (-100) brandongiarruss is not very well liked. (-100) brandongiarruss is not very well liked. (-100) brandongiarruss is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ChiBearsfan View Post
    Casein makes me feel much more full than whey, that's what I like about it. It's thick like a milkshake.

I have no idea how to answer your question about if it will make you feel full for 8.5 hours though, depends on the individual?

ON brand is good casein.
    Ok thanks man! will try it out. I'm a vanilla and chocolate fan is the chocolate supreme any good with water? I'm lactose intolerant.
    Last edited by brandongiarruss; 07-02-2014 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Spelling errors