Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Registered User greatestathlete's Avatar
    greatestathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greatestathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greatestathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greatestathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greatestathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greatestathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greatestathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

list of strongest wrestlers in PRO WRESTLING history

I Want To Learn About All The Strongest Men In Pro Wrestling History IN ALL eras, That Are Proberbly 265+, Every Time I See It, There Are Loads Of Huge Strong People, Especially In The 80s, Were It Seems Like They Were All Powerlifters And Bodybuilders, I Would Love To Know Who The Are. Like The Road Warriors, brock lesnar, ultimate warrior Ect, I Know Theres Loads More. put videos and pictures if you like.

Thanks

(I KNOW THERE BEEN LOTS OF POSTS DEBATING WHOS THE STRONGEST, BUT I WANT TO SEE ALL OF THE STRONGEST)
    Last edited by greatestathlete; 04-02-2008 at 01:24 PM.

GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50) GDA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i wonder what andrea could deadlift.

James456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) James456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) James456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) James456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) James456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) James456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) James456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) James456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) James456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) James456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) James456 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Either Bill Kazmier or Mark Henry. The End

dbp is just really nice. (+1000) dbp is just really nice. (+1000) dbp is just really nice. (+1000) dbp is just really nice. (+1000) dbp is just really nice. (+1000) dbp is just really nice. (+1000) dbp is just really nice. (+1000) dbp is just really nice. (+1000) dbp is just really nice. (+1000) dbp is just really nice. (+1000) dbp is just really nice. (+1000)
    I often wonder how good either Andre the Giant, or the Big Show could have done in power lifting circles had they ever chose to compete.

I've heard Big Show barely lifts weights, yet presses 250+lb guys easily, and rumor has it he was challenged in the weight room and benched 500lbs with relative ease.

John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by James456 View Post
    pretty much...but also Ken Patera, Ted Arcidi, Doug Ortiz, Ivan Putski
    "Humility comes before honor"

Tiney Zaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiney Zaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiney Zaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiney Zaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiney Zaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiney Zaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiney Zaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiney Zaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiney Zaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiney Zaid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiney Zaid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by James456 View Post
    Kazmier by far the strongest wrestler

PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Kaz had too short of a run to really be called a wrestler. He did it, but that wasn't his main gig.

There are a ton of really strong wrestlers, but that's not really what they train for. The guys who are just bodybuilders (like Warrior) typically suck in the ring.

John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) John Hicks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by John Prophet View Post
    pretty much...but also Ken Patera, Ted Arcidi, Doug Ortiz, Ivan Putski
    You're forgetting one of the strongest wrestlers ever... Bruno Sanmartino.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Above Omnipotence Above Existence's Avatar
    Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100)
    Let's not forget the following:

Superstar Billy Grahm - Had benched 600lbs. COLD ARMS!
    The Warlord - Benched 600+.
    Big John Studd - Also a 600+ bencher and dealifted close to 800lbs.
    Ultimate Warrior - Leg-presses close to 2,000lbs. for REPS. His bench was 580something. He also body-slammed Andre The Giant WITH EASE AND NO HELP ON A LIFT-OFF and we ALL know how much Andre weighs. Hogan's slam of Andre was NOTHING compared to the Ultimate Warrior's slam. Warrior also gorilla-pressed Hogan(a 300+pounder back then) while Warrior was on his last bit of energy with EASE. I'm betting that Warrior did way more overhead-presses than he did flat bench.
    Dino Bravo - Has officially done push-ups with Earthquake on his back. It is said that at the age of 18 he was benching 500+lbs.
    Kurt Angle - Despite his size and poor bicep & tricep development, he's EXTREMELY strong for his size. He tosses around 400+pounders in the ring as if they are rag-dolls! And if that isn't enough, he belly-to-belly suplexed AND regular suplexed RIKISHI(a 400+pounder) from the TOP ROPES with EASE. Kurt is the perfect example of size means jack ****, you're either strong or you're not.
    Bill Goldberg - He JACK-HAMMERS the BIG SHOW! Eventhough he had help with the lift-off, he still manage to hold him up in the air before the slam.
    Nathan Jones - Just hearing stories about this guy makes you not to ever wanna try and challenge him or run into him in a dark ally. This guy used to RIP cell cages off the hinges in prison. He was also a WSM competitor. He would've destroyed Magnus Samuelsson in the arm-wrestling match IF Magnus hadn't used his body-weight to beat him, just watch the vid on YouTube and you can clearly see it. I'm not sure if this is true or not, but it is said that he pulled like 6 or 7 limos up a hill all at once, now that's INSANE strength. While his in-ring work was medicore, he DID toss his opponents from one corner of a turnbuckle all the way over to the other side of the ring with EASE and no help!
    Umaga - I'll NEVER forget this, it was some months ago, might've been last year. He went up against Gene Snitsky(a 300+pounder), tosses Gene to the ropes and upon coming off the ropes Umaga TOSSES Gene in the air about a good 4 - 5 feet in the air, catches him and samoan-drops him! I was in SHOCK when I seen that, it should be on YouTube somewhere.
    Brock Lesnar - We all know how strong that guy is/was. Had suplexed The Big Show of the top-rope and made the ring cave in. LOL
    bull**** removed

XXXL_Bryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXXL_Bryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXXL_Bryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXXL_Bryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXXL_Bryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXXL_Bryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXXL_Bryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXXL_Bryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXXL_Bryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXXL_Bryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) XXXL_Bryan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I disagree.... ken hepburn.
    big

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PaHulkster View Post
    Kaz had too short of a run to really be called a wrestler. He did it, but that wasn't his main gig.

There are a ton of really strong wrestlers, but that's not really what they train for. The guys who are just bodybuilders (like Warrior) typically suck in the ring.

did you just say the warrior sucks in the ring...man...that hurts my soul

boxingchamp93 is just really nice. (+1000) boxingchamp93 is just really nice. (+1000) boxingchamp93 is just really nice. (+1000) boxingchamp93 is just really nice. (+1000) boxingchamp93 is just really nice. (+1000) boxingchamp93 is just really nice. (+1000) boxingchamp93 is just really nice. (+1000) boxingchamp93 is just really nice. (+1000) boxingchamp93 is just really nice. (+1000) boxingchamp93 is just really nice. (+1000) boxingchamp93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I heard kurt angle saying lesnar can bench 600 and squat 900.

Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100) Above Existence is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by GlenJacobs View Post
    The follow-up story behind that was that Brock got PINNED at 600 on the bench.
    bull**** removed

pkirk330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pkirk330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pkirk330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pkirk330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pkirk330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pkirk330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pkirk330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pkirk330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pkirk330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pkirk330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pkirk330 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by GlenJacobs View Post
    I saw a story on lesnar shortly after he quit wwe and tried to go to the NFL and it showed a short clip of him working out.

He was pressing 405 for reps for relative ease but the amount of reps he did i highly doubt would have translated to a 600 lb bench. Probably closer to 500-525 or so.

PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000) PaHulkster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Quelly View Post
    did you just say the warrior sucks in the ring...man...that hurts my soul
    Haha yes I did. Warrior was garbage as a wrestler, but had a good look and gimmick so he went over. He had no moves, no matt skills, no air skills, he hurt other workers, and was just an *******.

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Haha yes I did. Warrior was garbage as a wrestler, but had a good look and gimmick so he went over. He had no moves, no matt skills, no air skills, he hurt other workers, and was just an *******.
    but he enamored me as a 10 year old squirt and left a lasting impression in my mind....can't completely hate the warrior....

Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rawngus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    brock benched 475

and above exsistence no magnus was using just as much bodywheight as nathan jones nathan had even turned his body but it doesnt mattter because you are supposed to use your wheight

sirwazzles is just really nice. (+1000) sirwazzles is just really nice. (+1000) sirwazzles is just really nice. (+1000) sirwazzles is just really nice. (+1000) sirwazzles is just really nice. (+1000) sirwazzles is just really nice. (+1000) sirwazzles is just really nice. (+1000) sirwazzles is just really nice. (+1000) sirwazzles is just really nice. (+1000) sirwazzles is just really nice. (+1000) sirwazzles is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Quelly View Post
    but he enamored me as a 10 year old squirt and left a lasting impression in my mind....can't completely hate the warrior....
    I can't believe that guy legally changed his name to Warrior....
    "Rather, train yourself to be godly. For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come. " 1 Timothy 4:7-8

wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    goldberg's probably not the absolutely strongest, but he was pretty damn strong for his size (yes referring to jackhammer on big show)

in the iron jungle KRN-GOOKX891's Avatar
    KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    on the recent muscle and fitness magazine brock lesnar was on the cover. and it said he benched over 500lbs and deadlifted over 700lbs
    MY JOURNAL : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136917963

The accidental bulker : ( Bodysteele's Avatar
    Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KRN-GOOKX891 View Post
    on the recent muscle and fitness magazine brock lesnar was on the cover. and it said he benched over 500lbs and deadlifted over 700lbs
    Did it have his cycle?

fer serious...

Tony Atlas supposedly hit 600lbs in the bench and was ripped to shreds...what a build on that man. He admits to being juiced out of his mind though to the point he wrecked his health....which is a shame.

Beast of a man though.

big13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mark Henry highest raw squat in a meet EVER!!!!! 948

and a 903 deadlift and raw in a meet
    pr's drug free
    squat 865 geared / 650 raw
    bench 625 geared/455 raw
    deadlift sumo geared 650, conventional geared 625 / 645 raw

NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by greatestathlete View Post
    I Want To Learn About All The Strongest Men In Pro Wrestling History IN ALL eras, That Are Proberbly 265+, Every Time I See It, There Are Loads Of Huge Strong People, Especially In The 80s, Were It Seems Like They Were All Powerlifters And Bodybuilders, I Would Love To Know Who The Are. Like The Road Warriors, brock lesnar, ultimate warrior Ect, I Know Theres Loads More. put videos and pictures if you like.

Thanks

(I KNOW THERE BEEN LOTS OF POSTS DEBATING WHOS THE STRONGEST, BUT I WANT TO SEE ALL OF THE STRONGEST)
    1. Bill Kazmier
    2. Mark Henry
    3. Ken Patera

TRAIN HARD

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL
    http://www.criticalbench.com/JT-Hall-Big-Willie.htm

Originally Posted by Rawngus View Post
    brock benched 475

and above exsistence no magnus was using just as much bodywheight as nathan jones nathan had even turned his body but it doesnt mattter because you are supposed to use your wheight
    LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDrijM0H_Uc

I highly suggest you look at that video. Nathan DID NOT use his bodyweight, it was ALL ARM. It was his ARM vs. Magnus's arm AND bodyweight, that is WHY Nathan's arm snapped. At that time, Magnus had the technique, but Nathan CLEARLY had the arm power. Look at how EASILY he destroyed his first opponent, he had his opponent shaking off his own hand. LOL
    bull**** removed

greatestathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greatestathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greatestathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greatestathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greatestathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greatestathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greatestathlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow.....nice One Man

HERMANDEZ IS DAMN STRONG AS WELL
    CHECK THIS OUT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCZH1AGq2EQ

JOHN CENA HEAVY TRAINING
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYqwpEa1Lvc
    BENCHING 405 FOR REPS

PAUL ORNDORF WARMING UP FOR A MATCH WITH DEADLIFTS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BX-aXUAauM

Originally Posted by Above Existence View Post
    Let's not forget the following:

Superstar Billy Grahm - Had benched 600lbs. COLD ARMS!
    The Warlord - Benched 600+.
    Big John Studd - Also a 600+ bencher and dealifted close to 800lbs.
    Ultimate Warrior - Leg-presses close to 2,000lbs. for REPS. His bench was 580something. He also body-slammed Andre The Giant WITH EASE AND NO HELP ON A LIFT-OFF and we ALL know how much Andre weighs. Hogan's slam of Andre was NOTHING compared to the Ultimate Warrior's slam. Warrior also gorilla-pressed Hogan(a 300+pounder back then) while Warrior was on his last bit of energy with EASE. I'm betting that Warrior did way more overhead-presses than he did flat bench.
    Dino Bravo - Has officially done push-ups with Earthquake on his back. It is said that at the age of 18 he was benching 500+lbs.
    Kurt Angle - Despite his size and poor bicep & tricep development, he's EXTREMELY strong for his size. He tosses around 400+pounders in the ring as if they are rag-dolls! And if that isn't enough, he belly-to-belly suplexed AND regular suplexed RIKISHI(a 400+pounder) from the TOP ROPES with EASE. Kurt is the perfect example of size means jack ****, you're either strong or you're not.
    Bill Goldberg - He JACK-HAMMERS the BIG SHOW! Eventhough he had help with the lift-off, he still manage to hold him up in the air before the slam.
    Nathan Jones - Just hearing stories about this guy makes you not to ever wanna try and challenge him or run into him in a dark ally. This guy used to RIP cell cages off the hinges in prison. He was also a WSM competitor. He would've destroyed Magnus Samuelsson in the arm-wrestling match IF Magnus hadn't used his body-weight to beat him, just watch the vid on YouTube and you can clearly see it. I'm not sure if this is true or not, but it is said that he pulled like 6 or 7 limos up a hill all at once, now that's INSANE strength. While his in-ring work was medicore, he DID toss his opponents from one corner of a turnbuckle all the way over to the other side of the ring with EASE and no help!
    Umaga - I'll NEVER forget this, it was some months ago, might've been last year. He went up against Gene Snitsky(a 300+pounder), tosses Gene to the ropes and upon coming off the ropes Umaga TOSSES Gene in the air about a good 4 - 5 feet in the air, catches him and samoan-drops him! I was in SHOCK when I seen that, it should be on YouTube somewhere.
    Brock Lesnar - We all know how strong that guy is/was. Had suplexed The Big Show of the top-rope and made the ring cave in. LOL
    GREAT INFO MAN