Thread: Keto Food List?

Zephirus79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephirus79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephirus79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephirus79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephirus79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephirus79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephirus79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephirus79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephirus79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephirus79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zephirus79 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Keto Food List?

Is there a place with a Keto Food List that I could print and take the the grocery store with me?

Or can I sum it up by saying:

Beef
    Chicken
    Fish
    Cheese
    Peanut Butter
    Eggs

domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenickb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Almonds
    Walnuts
    Olive Oil
    Walnut Oil
    Heavy Cream
    Butter
    Garlic Butter

Asparagus
    Broccoli
    Spinach
    Celery

ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ItalWHOP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    --nuts (check carb counts)
    --tuna
    --all kinds of spices
    --mayonaise
    --full fat cream cheese
    --full fat dressings (check for sugars and carbs)
    --full fat cottage cheese (check labels, i found one with 15 grams protein and 3 grams carbs, one time I just grabbed the off brand one instead and it had 7 grams of carbs and 12 grams of protein)
    --flaxmeal (to make that one minute flax muffin, really helps take the bread craving away)
    --non-calorie, no carb sweeetner (powdered splenda tastes the best, but has hidden carbs)
    --100% cacao bar (for creative dessert usage)
    --lots of veggies, (i find those veggies that you can steam right in the bag to be a godsend)
    --heavy cream
    --sugar free pudding mix (i just use this sparingly. i'll put a small spoonful into cottage cheese and it really helps with my ice cream cravings)
    --spam (if you're into that kind of thing, i bought a little packet to see if it like it)
    --spaghetti squash (to be used sparingly, has up to 10 grams of carbs for a cup I believe, but different sources say different things I generally eat 1/2 cup. Low in calories and can make a great pasta substitute. Add in chicken and pesto and WOW! Very filling)
    --coconut milk
    --curry powder
    --bacon!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a college student, so i don't spend a lot of time cooking. i end up eating a lot of tuna with mayo and salads and almonds and cheese sticks. When I have the time to cook, i'll cook up awesome omelets, grill salmon, and make thai curry.
    i'm a dessert junkie, so keto friendly desserts are what really help me stay on this diet.

What I recommend is to think about the types of meals you enjoy eating, and then hunt around low carb recipe books and websites and find how to make the meals you like in low carb version. FRom there, you can compile your shopping list.

It wasn't until I did all of this that I could stick to my keto diet. Just plain meat and eggs everyday can get old fast. It takes a little bit of planning and creativity, but otherwise, it's a very very enjoyable diet!
    Last edited by Tootella; 04-02-2008 at 11:36 AM.

Demerzel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Demerzel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Demerzel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Demerzel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Demerzel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Demerzel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Demerzel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Demerzel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Demerzel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fish bolied in oil and chili is a favorite of mine.

carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbotoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pork rinds - when u really crave the crunch
    chick wings/blue cheese dressing
    olives
    pumpkin seeds
    sunflower seeds
    stevia liquid - clear sweetener that helps break sugar addiction imho
    locarb salsa for eggs
    tabasco
    kosher hot dogs
    fresh-ground sausage meat

check for hidden carbs in pre-shredded cheese and for sugar in sauces and dressings.
    "That rare combination of good-for-nothing and up-to-something."

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." Chas. Darwin

http://www.drlam.com/blood_type_diet/index.asp

Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tootella is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    oh yeah!!! pork rinds!!! definitely great for those crunch cravings!!! easy to take on the go too!

Need coke zero with those..... but coke zero and pork rinds= keto junk food. Not good to eat every day but good for knocking out cravings and sticking with the diet
    Last edited by Tootella; 04-02-2008 at 12:20 PM.

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

Originally Posted by Demerzel View Post
    Fish bolied in oil and chili is a favorite of mine.
    never heard of that !! sounds really goood? know where i can get a recipe?

Demerzel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Demerzel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Demerzel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Demerzel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Demerzel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Demerzel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Demerzel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Demerzel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Demerzel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I get the cheapest fish "Alaska Pollock" its called here in sweden at least. Boiil it in oil with a frying pan, hack it to bits when it gets soft and boil untill it gets a bit chewy. Lots of salt and chili. (i prolly use too much salt)
    Last edited by Demerzel; 04-02-2008 at 10:24 PM.