brent2886 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brent2886 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brent2886 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brent2886 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brent2886 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brent2886 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brent2886 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brent2886 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brent2886 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brent2886 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brent2886 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

thermogenic push and abdominal cuts

I just bought this stuff from GNC to give it a shot, considering I can bring it back within the month and get my money back. It's made by Revolution corr-jensen labs, and is only being sold at GNC. That being said, I wanted to post up what is in it and see if anyone thinks it is worth the time.

thermogenic push: (2 softgels AM, 1 softgel midday)
    1 softgel:
    432mg
    Green Tea Extract
    Caffeine Anhydrous
    White Willow Bark Extract (15% Salicin)
    Cayenne Powder
    Yohimbe Extract (10% Yohimbe)
    5 HTP
    N-Acetyl-l-Tyrosine
    Gugglesterones
    Evodiamine
    Hoodia Extract
    Vinocetine

abdominal cuts: (3 softgels with food)
    3 softgels:
    2400mg
    CLA
    GLA
    ALA
    EPA
    DHA
    Sesamin
    Vitamin E (30% DV)

Considering they don't post up numbers of how much each ingredient makes up the total, I'm assuming they might be garbage, but I'll post up if I have any success with it. Let me know your thoughts, thanks.

cs11787 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey man I see you havent posted in a couple weeks. How are those supps working for you? I was thinking about trying those out myself.

shadout00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadout00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadout00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadout00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadout00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadout00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadout00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadout00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadout00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadout00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadout00 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    To be honest, you will find that a lot of All-in-One products have less concentrations of each component. This applies to most, but not all obviously. The best way to check is to read the label...and if a product doesn't even have the label for composition don't even bother with it.

brent2886 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brent2886 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brent2886 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brent2886 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brent2886 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brent2886 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brent2886 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brent2886 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brent2886 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brent2886 is on a distinguished road. (+10) brent2886 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by shadout00 View Post
    To be honest, you will find that a lot of All-in-One products have less concentrations of each component. This applies to most, but not all obviously. The best way to check is to read the label...and if a product doesn't even have the label for composition don't even bother with it.
    I used it for a few days, wasn't really anything special. More energy, but it seemed a waste for $100.

Originally Posted by cs11787 View Post
    Hey man I see you havent posted in a couple weeks. How are those supps working for you? I was thinking about trying those out myself.
    Don't waste your money, I don't think it was anything special. I would stick with what others are using on the forum. My next endeavor is going to be Lipo-6, once I finish up my PCT in 3 weeks.

medman47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Results with Abdominal Cuts and Thermogenic Push Extreme

I had probably the best results ive ever had in the last 60 days with these two products. I've been at a plateau for awhile now and the only thing I changed was the addition of these two products.

I started off with 3 Abdominal Cuts and 2 Thermo Push Extremes and worked my way up to 6 Abdominal Cuts and stayed with 2 Thermo Push Extremes (try these sometime because they hit harder than anything I've ever tried!)

My constants are 2 scoops of ON 100% Whey, organic multi, and fish oil.

I had been at a solid 195 for 8 months and got down to 184. I'm not a huge fan of GNC but I have nothing but good things to say about these products.

I have no idea why these products worked better than most but they did. Now if they were only available on BB.com I'd be insanely happy!

ManPecks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Experience with Push and Ab Cuts

Gotta put my two cents on this one. I used a combination of these two products and the DreamWeaver product. The DreamWeaver was supposed to help me sleep better, worthless if you have RLS in my opinion. So, back to the first two. I plateued at 162 down from 180. If you're not careful with these pills, you can get the shakes and anxiety attacks. After a few months of these pills and a cardio/weight confusion workout, I successfully dropped down to 144. I'm back up to 148, but I'm at the end of a 2 week recover period. Great experience, but just be careful and always read the instructions. Great cuts though. Plenty of veins popping out

onetimeuser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up my experience with the product

I have been using these 2 products as well as the dreamweaver and just wanted to give potential users my experience with these products.

First I want to say that abdominal cuts does work, you just have to use it every day. I have been taking 2 pills in the morning and 2 after lunch. After about a month you should see positive results. The only side effect I have seen with this pill is that you use the bathroom more often.

The thermogenic push extreme has alot of side effects with it. It increases your metabolism by alot, giving you the energy to do things when you normally would just feel to exhausted to even move. The best way I can describe it is it makes your mind race almost like you are on constant sugar high. The problem with this that I have had is that it continues for atleast 12 hours after taking just 1 pill. So when I try to sleep at night it gets difficult to fall into REM sleep. I have tried the dreamweaver pills that the company also sells but it doesn't stop the mental mind racing that I feel, even though it makes my body tired.

Although the thermogenic has side effects it does work. I do want to emphasize that. Also the first few days will be kinda rough ecspecially if you experience your first night of no sleep.

AIC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AIC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AIC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AIC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AIC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AIC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AIC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AIC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AIC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AIC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AIC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like them, they definitely give you energy..Has anyone tried the green ones?
    Dream, believe you will succeed-Scott Stapp--

DAWNSPRADLEY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Ab Cut

Love this stuff.....but honestly....its nothing but high grade of CLA, DHA and Fish oil. (If you are on a budget....I would just keep using CLA)

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by medman47 View Post
    I had probably the best results ive ever had in the last 60 days with these two products. I've been at a plateau for awhile now and the only thing I changed was the addition of these two products.

I started off with 3 Abdominal Cuts and 2 Thermo Push Extremes and worked my way up to 6 Abdominal Cuts and stayed with 2 Thermo Push Extremes (try these sometime because they hit harder than anything I've ever tried!)

My constants are 2 scoops of ON 100% Whey, organic multi, and fish oil.

I had been at a solid 195 for 8 months and got down to 184. I'm not a huge fan of GNC but I have nothing but good things to say about these products.

I have no idea why these products worked better than most but they did. Now if they were only available on BB.com I'd be insanely happy!
    Originally Posted by ManPecks View Post
    Gotta put my two cents on this one. I used a combination of these two products and the DreamWeaver product. The DreamWeaver was supposed to help me sleep better, worthless if you have RLS in my opinion. So, back to the first two. I plateued at 162 down from 180. If you're not careful with these pills, you can get the shakes and anxiety attacks. After a few months of these pills and a cardio/weight confusion workout, I successfully dropped down to 144. I'm back up to 148, but I'm at the end of a 2 week recover period. Great experience, but just be careful and always read the instructions. Great cuts though. Plenty of veins popping out
    Originally Posted by onetimeuser View Post
    I have been using these 2 products as well as the dreamweaver and just wanted to give potential users my experience with these products.

First I want to say that abdominal cuts does work, you just have to use it every day. I have been taking 2 pills in the morning and 2 after lunch. After about a month you should see positive results. The only side effect I have seen with this pill is that you use the bathroom more often.

The thermogenic push extreme has alot of side effects with it. It increases your metabolism by alot, giving you the energy to do things when you normally would just feel to exhausted to even move. The best way I can describe it is it makes your mind race almost like you are on constant sugar high. The problem with this that I have had is that it continues for atleast 12 hours after taking just 1 pill. So when I try to sleep at night it gets difficult to fall into REM sleep. I have tried the dreamweaver pills that the company also sells but it doesn't stop the mental mind racing that I feel, even though it makes my body tired.

Although the thermogenic has side effects it does work. I do want to emphasize that. Also the first few days will be kinda rough ecspecially if you experience your first night of no sleep.
    Originally Posted by DAWNSPRADLEY View Post
    Love this stuff.....but honestly....its nothing but high grade of CLA, DHA and Fish oil. (If you are on a budget....I would just keep using CLA)
    This is fantastic...strong first posts all around, GNC reps! Enjoy your caffeine + CLA concoctions.

jsajnani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I recently bought the thermogenic push and not the abdominal cuts. From what i have read in other review of this product is that the dosage is each ingredient is not enough to be efficient is this true?. I have been taking it for 3 days now however since iam new to all this i started with one pil in the morning and one pill in the afternoon to get used to it , i dont feel any different. Today is the first day ive taken the recommended dosage. I am going to continue taking the recommended dosage and see what happens, i have working out religiously and my diets good so i feel good anyways hope this gives a boost.

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It does work but you going to have to be on it for a while. When I worked there I seen a guy lose around 2d lbs in a few months while still maintaininh solid muscle. With that being said tou can damn near make your own and come out cheaper
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My word, reading this thread makes me so glad I'm ErgoShreddin' right now.

Gone are the days of paying from products that just don't work.

-Spaz