Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Drug laws

Registered User Brother_Trucker's Avatar
    Brother_Trucker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brother_Trucker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brother_Trucker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brother_Trucker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brother_Trucker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brother_Trucker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brother_Trucker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brother_Trucker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brother_Trucker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brother_Trucker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brother_Trucker is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Drug laws

Where do you fall? Do you think drugs should be legalized or not?

For me I put it in the same category as abortion, death penalty, prostitution, and gay marriage. Take federal government out of the equation and let each state and their people decide.

If your state decides to keep drugs illegal and you don't like it you can either fight to change the law or move somewhere else.

I just find that it's unrealistic to think that everyone everywhere is going to want the same thing that I or others might want and the best solution to so many of these things is to simply let each state decide these issues for themselves.
    I lift and truck

Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think we're seeing the final years of the drug wars with the economy going where it is going. Let's take a magical trip back to high school history class. What did FDR say in regards to the prohibition?

"Let them have their beer."

Sooner or later, paying for this drug war just isn't going to be worth it and we're eventually going to give up on it. I agree (at least with the drug issue) that it should be left as a state issue. It's more economical and there's other things the feds should be concerned with.

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I agree. I definitely think pot should be legalized from a cost benefit stand point. Of course, if we shut down the borders it would cripple the drug trade.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's a difficult one. One thing that we do know though is that the "drugs war" is very expensive and unwinnable.

I would have to look through studies from various countries with different drug laws, or maybe even visit (as studies could well be skewed to a certain viewpoint).

It does seem insane to me that people are arrested or inprisoned for smoking weed. I don't really have a fixed view of the harder drugs.

Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My stance is that it should be a state decision.
    While you live, shine
    Don't suffer anything at all;
    Life exists only a short while
    And time demands its toll.

B - 255 lbs
    S - 355 lbs
    D - 405 lbs

sunyatasamsara will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunyatasamsara will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunyatasamsara will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunyatasamsara will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunyatasamsara will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunyatasamsara will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunyatasamsara will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunyatasamsara will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunyatasamsara will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunyatasamsara will become famous soon enough. (+50) sunyatasamsara will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've done time twice for having less than a joint, and if arrested again I will have to go to prison for two years so yeah it should be legal.

stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000) stateless is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sunyatasamsara View Post
    I've done time twice for having less than a joint, and if arrested again I will have to go to prison for two years so yeah it should be legal.
    Let's discuss this over a joint...

Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500) Thought_Riot is not very helpful. (-500)
    Legalize all drugs. Here's why:

The War On Drugs hurts everyone. In fact, the only people it helps are criminals who profit on the prohibition.

The War On Drugs costs the government $45.5 billion dollars a year through direct costs and the cost of incarcerating all these criminals. That's alot of cash. Cash that could do a lot of things for the country, or lower taxes for everyone. Also, ontop of this, it increases the costs of the local police. And, the government is losing even more money by not taxing drugs. Americans spend more money on illegal drugs than on education. It costs us money, and alot of it.

Also, the War On Drugs doesn't work! As a teenager, I can get marijuanna easier than I can get alcohol. According to most experts, we need to stop about 75% of importation and production (internal) of drugs to put the suppliers in the red. We stop about 20% with $45 billion dollars. This just causes the prices to increase because of supply and demand. It doesn't hurt the profit of the dealers or manufacturers.

The War On Drugs is supposed to be tough on crime, but in fact it creates more of it. The illegal drug trade is arguably the single largest aspect of organized crime. If drugs were legal, we would be cutting of criminals from one of the their largest ways to make money. Gangs form largely for profit. A lack of drug dealing has the potential to lower the influence and power of organized gangs. Without a doubt, it would lower their cashflow.

It hurts the drug users. They are paying higher prices, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. But where they really suffer is from unregulated profit. Ectasy is a great example. MDMA by itself is a relatively safe substance. However, manufacturers, in an effort to decrease cost and other reasons, mix it with amphetamines and, in some cases, PMA. Both of which have much lower overdose ranges. People who are taking responsible doses can die from an OD from something they weren't aware in what they took. People can't know the purity of street heroin, which leads to overdoses.

Reed Viper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reed Viper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reed Viper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reed Viper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reed Viper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reed Viper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reed Viper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reed Viper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reed Viper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reed Viper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reed Viper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I highly doubt society is responsible enough to handle the legalization of drugs yet. The number of innocent people affected by drug users would increase dramatically, if not exponentially. Not only would more adults be affected, but also teenagers and children. Too much evil exists in this world. Think about it, crazy people to be on drugs (combinations of anything, endless possibilities due to legalization), be a complete failure at life and have no job and be a burden on society. Therefore needing money to supply their addiction, so they deal to whoever they can, convincing as many as they can, whoever it is. As soon as that person is addicted, you just lay back and take in the cash. We shouldn't try to help this happen.
    98% of all people will die at some point in their life.

Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Where do you live? And how do you keep getting caught?

Anyways it should be legal.

GettinRipped07 is just really nice. (+1000) GettinRipped07 is just really nice. (+1000) GettinRipped07 is just really nice. (+1000) GettinRipped07 is just really nice. (+1000) GettinRipped07 is just really nice. (+1000) GettinRipped07 is just really nice. (+1000) GettinRipped07 is just really nice. (+1000) GettinRipped07 is just really nice. (+1000) GettinRipped07 is just really nice. (+1000) GettinRipped07 is just really nice. (+1000) GettinRipped07 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Reed Viper View Post
    I highly doubt society is responsible enough to handle the legalization of drugs yet. The number of innocent people affected by drug users would increase dramatically, if not exponentially. Not only would more adults be affected, but also teenagers and children. Too much evil exists in this world. Think about it, crazy people to be on drugs (combinations of anything, endless possibilities due to legalization), be a complete failure at life and have no job and be a burden on society. Therefore needing money to supply their addiction, so they deal to whoever they can, convincing as many as they can, whoever it is. As soon as that person is addicted, you just lay back and take in the cash. We shouldn't try to help this happen.
    Judging much? If they aren't responsible enough to use the substance and not abuse it, and knowing the limits then they should get what they have coming to them. It may seem cruel or unrealistic to a point, but it's survival of the fittest in life. You, nor I, nor the government (especially) have a right to step into an individuals domain and tell him or her what they can and cannot do to their own bodies. Free Choice is what America was all about, and drugs didn't even become an issue until it was pushed almost 200 years after this country was discovered. Politicians made it a problem, not users.

You are misleaded on addicts, many of them are workaholics and put more than their fair share into society and are far from a burden to society. Imagine if the money spent on "illegal" drugs was spent in America legally and taxed. Marijuana alone would bring in ~$4-6 billion a year, without being taxed like cigarettes. Then hemp, which is one of the most industrious materials in the world would bring in well over $10 billion annually. Take away the $45.5 billion being spent on the war on drugs. All of this over a plant that has little to no ill side effects, and has not and will not kill the user. Infact modern medicine and even the FDA as late as the late 70's hailed it was a miracle plant.

Education and true information is how we control ourselves, not propaganda and prohibition. This provides much ignorance and misinformation, which is worse than the results of Johnny H. Banger's overdose because prohibition and his personal duty to be responsible.

10 people jump off a bridge and die, most are smart enough to see that mistake and not jump off the bridge. Those that do jump accept their fate and the risks, and deserve their short comings if they do not hit the water right. We are not here to play nanny to every person in this country.

Prostitution wasn't a problem until it was made that by politicians and places where it is legal is much safer because they are tested, etc. As long as it is not forced, then it is their choice to provide the service they want. They are not infringing on anyone's rights or being violent in anyway.

Abortion and Gay marriage should be state issues. But state issues on all of these issue's is much better than federal regulation. Everything the government sticks their nose in fails.
    Ron Paul R3VOLUTION. Chew Crew.

getupdam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getupdam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getupdam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getupdam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getupdam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getupdam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getupdam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getupdam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getupdam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getupdam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) getupdam has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Illegal aliens kill people.
    drugs kill people.
    But they should sort out the illegal alien mess first before wasting time on drugs

OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Brother_Trucker View Post
    Where do you fall? Do you think drugs should be legalized or not?

For me I put it in the same category as abortion, death penalty, prostitution, and gay marriage. Take federal government out of the equation and let each state and their people decide.

If your state decides to keep drugs illegal and you don't like it you can either fight to change the law or move somewhere else.

I just find that it's unrealistic to think that everyone everywhere is going to want the same thing that I or others might want and the best solution to so many of these things is to simply let each state decide these issues for themselves.
    You have the main concepts down. Expand your awareness
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=110923391

Reed Viper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reed Viper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reed Viper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reed Viper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reed Viper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reed Viper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reed Viper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reed Viper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reed Viper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reed Viper will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reed Viper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GettinRipped07 View Post
    Judging much? If they aren't responsible enough to use the substance and not abuse it, and knowing the limits then they should get what they have coming to them. It may seem cruel or unrealistic to a point, but it's survival of the fittest in life. You, nor I, nor the government (especially) have a right to step into an individuals domain and tell him or her what they can and cannot do to their own bodies. Free Choice is what America was all about, and drugs didn't even become an issue until it was pushed almost 200 years after this country was discovered. Politicians made it a problem, not users.

You are misleaded on addicts, many of them are workaholics and put more than their fair share into society and are far from a burden to society. Imagine if the money spent on "illegal" drugs was spent in America legally and taxed. Marijuana alone would bring in ~$4-6 billion a year, without being taxed like cigarettes. Then hemp, which is one of the most industrious materials in the world would bring in well over $10 billion annually. Take away the $45.5 billion being spent on the war on drugs. All of this over a plant that has little to no ill side effects, and has not and will not kill the user. Infact modern medicine and even the FDA as late as the late 70's hailed it was a miracle plant.

Education and true information is how we control ourselves, not propaganda and prohibition. This provides much ignorance and misinformation, which is worse than the results of Johnny H. Banger's overdose because prohibition and his personal duty to be responsible.

10 people jump off a bridge and die, most are smart enough to see that mistake and not jump off the bridge. Those that do jump accept their fate and the risks, and deserve their short comings if they do not hit the water right. We are not here to play nanny to every person in this country.

Prostitution wasn't a problem until it was made that by politicians and places where it is legal is much safer because they are tested, etc. As long as it is not forced, then it is their choice to provide the service they want. They are not infringing on anyone's rights or being violent in anyway.

Abortion and Gay marriage should be state issues. But state issues on all of these issue's is much better than federal regulation. Everything the government sticks their nose in fails.
    Completely see where your coming from, but there is no way we can predict what we are going to experience if ALL drugs were legalized. On a broad scale, a long-term one. I am actually completely fine with marijuana being legalized, I know that would save us a **** load of money. I know drugs possess the potential to get us completely out of debt but I think their are better alternatives. Think about people who are on lots drugs, raising their children to do the same ****. Those are innocent lives we can save, and you should feel the responsible need to take care of those people, instead to just let them perish. btw, for a while I am pretty sure we would notice a lot of overdose deaths with the plentiful supply of any and every drug escpecially with people combining a lot of those with alcohol. Survival of the fittest no longer applys to us, as we have evolved and gained a new level of intelligence and with it a new level of society. To "survive" in todays world is easier than breathing. and **** carrots.

pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000) pantera02018 is just really nice. (+1000)
    legalize it

HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    brb gonna smoke some pot, what do you think about that, politicians?

hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It should be left up to the states. But no way should all drugs be legalized, Im all for mj being legalized as it should because it has been proven to be less harmful than cigs. When it is legalized(and it will but not for atleast 4 years) People who use it irresponsibly like driving while smoking, should be put in jail, just like a DUI. But meth, coke etc should not be legalized as it does nothing but decay society
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Bayern Munchen Crew
    German-Hungarian Crew
    AZ Sports Crew
    Idaho Brah
    TRUMP 2016
    Finance Crew
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Over 90% of muscle gain is stretching" - ReppinRyan & AnimalAdam

Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Completely see where your coming from, but there is no way we can predict what we are going to experience if ALL drugs were legalized. On a broad scale, a long-term one. I am actually completely fine with marijuana being legalized, I know that would save us a **** load of money. I know drugs possess the potential to get us completely out of debt but I think their are better alternatives. Think about people who are on lots drugs, raising their children to do the same ****. Those are innocent lives we can save, and you should feel the responsible need to take care of those people, instead to just let them perish. btw, for a while I am pretty sure we would notice a lot of overdose deaths with the plentiful supply of any and every drug escpecially with people combining a lot of those with alcohol. Survival of the fittest no longer applys to us, as we have evolved and gained a new level of intelligence and with it a new level of society. To "survive" in todays world is easier than breathing. and **** carrots.
    LOL there's a lot of parents already on drugs. So they're already raising their kids to medicate away any problem in life. Or look at alcoholic parents, it's a drug but still legal.

Look at the number taking anti-depressants and other "legal" drugs.
    This is our world now...the world of the electron and the switch, the beauty of the baud.

"A dollar doesn't seem like much till its your last one." - skinny buckeye

Originally Posted by Pay_Me View Post
    LOL there's a lot of parents already on drugs. So they're already raising their kids to medicate away any problem in life. Or look at alcoholic parents, it's a drug but still legal.

Look at the number taking anti-depressants and other "legal" drugs.
    Exactly, so why are we trying to increase that number again?

HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HitItHard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Exactly, so why are we trying to increase that number again?
    correlation does not equal causation

and plus ur dumb

OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HitItHard View Post
    correlation does not equal causation

and plus ur dumb
    It does when you are against drugs

jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jack90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I dont know why its even discussed. No legalization is going to happen anytime soon as both candidates are against it.

Hell, Joe Biden wants to make creatine require a prescription. And you think they are going to entertain the thought of legalizing drugs?

Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dont Judge Me has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow time... like a few days?
    www.freeworkoutlog.com - U Aware?

Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dicriminalized at the very least.
    Satanic Super Soldier Alliance 2009.

Part of the DA...Keep it on the QT

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Skunk View Post
    My stance is that it should be a state decision.
    That's not just your stance Jeeves, it's also that of the Constitution! Now if we can only remind our legislature of that. We'd be okay.

However, even then the law would still be unconstitutional.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I agree, I think it should be the state's decision.

They are the ones that have to handle the force of arresting hundreds of thousands of nonviolent "criminals" when they could be rehabilitated in far better ways.

Especially cannabis laws. Get rid of those. They are absurd.

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I highly doubt society is responsible enough to handle the legalization of drugs yet.
    So we should turn to our mommy and daddy government to instruct up? I was under the impression that making my own decisions was what being an adult was suppose to mean.

You may need Uncle Sam to take you by the hand and walk you across the street--I do not!
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by HitItHard View Post
    brb gonna smoke some pot, what do you think about that, politicians?

I think I'll light up too. Lightbulb vaporizer FTMFW

Originally Posted by KRANE View Post
    So we should turn to our mommy and daddy government to instruct up? I was under the impression that making my own decisions was what being an adult was suppose to mean.

You may need Uncle Sam to take you by the hand and walk you across the street--I do not!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=110923391

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by KRANE View Post

Damn I thought you were "highly conservative" (not that there's anything wrong with that, I consider myself to be conservative, it's just that you think women shouldn't be able to breastfeed their children in public and everything. well anyway). I'm shocked to find that you have some semblance of rationality in this matter. In fact, a lot of rationality!