Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheAdlerian View Post
    Sure.

In this case, a person with Schizotypical Personality Disorder tends to gravitate toward "mastering" nonsense like magic, the occult, UFOs, and other stereotypical pop culture weirdnes. That's because they were cast out of most every normal activity and have nothing solid in life. So, they pick something like "magic" because you can be a master of magic, aliens, etc because it's not true, but no one can dispute said info, because you can't disprove a negative (something that doesn't exist).
    It's the qualia factor, how can you argue with her essoteric interpretations? But if she needs to be different to have something to offer, that's probably a gimmick she is quite aware of. If it's unconscious, maybe it's just a compensatory defense tactic?

I could argue with this lady all day long that telephone psychics are BS and explain how the hustle works and she can say, "Ah, that's because your mystic third eye is blocked and you only see man's world" or something like that. By the way, I've gotten the "third eye is blocked" from others before. The bottom line is that you're correct, the compensation is "powerful knowledge" about silliness when you feel like you have no power at all.
    There is a renewed general interest in the pineal gland these days, and the associated psychic phenomena associated with it's function. I'm not well enough equated with the legitimacy of this theory though. A common OTC sleeping aid called melatonin my exacerbate her symptoms if her pineal is truly the origin of this behavior. It would be a quick and easy way to challenge that theory with a moderately large dose of it perhaps.

The system is mistaking this woman for being biologically crazy when in fact she has been driven to bizarre means of compensation because she was a neglected handicapped kid who grew up into a neglected handicapped woman. Her way to avoid killing herself was to adopt an "artistic personality" and the occult as a way to feel special. That's pretty freaking tragic when you look at it.
    What's her script? What was her family background and at what age did she adopt this role? I think you are right, most of this is solidified by age 5.

Anyway, I know the cure, or at least how to take the edge off, and that's simply involving her with other people with different problems in group therapy. If she can make friends and be encouraged to help others she'll get a sense of power, have people interest her in more normal topics, and she'll get positive attention. That's how you slowly jerk someone out of a fantasy world. Do you think her doctors agree? No, they have her locked in a mental ward and are filling her with Clozaril, a drug that can kill you in several different horrible ways.

Her abuse continues.
    If she can sincerely respond to encouragement, then there is hope for a change. Assuming she wants it that way.

To be fair Adlerian, there are some people who truly experience a paranormal reality, and it's not a happy world for them. I once knew a young man who was prescribed an anti-psychotic (100mg Mellaril, BID!) that would put most folks in a permanent sloppery zombie-style coma. We sat together once and he successful read my random thoughts on many unrelated subjects, almost without hesitation or visual clue, for almost 2 hrs. It was scary for me to realize that this phenomena was real, I could not explain his ability. He claimed he did not know how he perceived such things, but that he suspected it had something to do with his dead grandmother constantly relaying knowledge to him about the people in his surroundings. She had always been over-protective with him and distrusting of his friends and associates when she was alive. Half the people in his family were on anti-psychotics as well, for related paranormal disturbances. In some cases, these 'magical' patients are legit, and the drugs only provide symptomatic suppression of symptoms.
    Last edited by Phat Daddy; 04-14-2010 at 09:24 AM.
    The Christian life is not a playground, it's a battleground.

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Phat Daddy View Post
    To be fair Adlerian, there are some people who truly experience a paranormal reality, and it's not a happy world for them. I once knew a young man who was prescribed an anti-psychotic (100mg Mellaril, BID!) that would put most folks in a permanent sloppery zombie-style coma. We sat together once and he successful read my random thoughts on many unrelated subjects, almost without hesitation or visual clue, for almost 2 hrs. It was scary for me to realize that this phenomena was real, I could not explain his ability. He claimed he did not know how he perceived such things, but that he suspected it had something to do with his dead grandmother constantly relaying knowledge to him about the people in his surroundings. She had always been over-protective with him and distrusting of his friends and associates when she was alive. Half the people in his family were on anti-psychotics as well, for related paranormal disturbances. In some cases, these 'magical' patients are legit, and the drugs only provide symptomatic suppression of symptoms.

I think the occult, religion, Lizardmen, and all of that is quite interesting. But, as the Zen sayinf goes, "Laundry first, Zen second". That means that if your interest in a subject is stopping you from eating, sleeping, and being clean then your interests are out of alignment. If you want to read Tarot Cards or whatever and have yourself a little job, or even be on welfare, but can still take care of yourself, then I'm cool. But, if you have no control of your life, literally, and people are throwing you in institutions right and left, or you're pathetically lonely because all you talk about are Lizardmen, then you need help. Life has to get back into balance---so you can enjoy yourself.

Psychic:

I used to be able to read palms excellently, as a party trick. That because I'm got at psych profiling and can tell a lot by how someone talks, dresses, is built, etc. Each area on the hand addresses certain aspects of life and I'd get clues and make up stories. I was frequently pretty close, and this would amuse women.

So, some people who are naturally good at psychology may think they're psychic, or fake it.

When I was a kid, I noticed that I was good at "predicting things" like songs on the radio, events that would occur, what someone was going to say next, etc. I later figured out, and read about in a parapsychology course, that the brain is a lot like an electronic calculator. Information gets put in and super quick, it's assembled and then an answer appears instantly!

So, I learned that with the radio, many stations play a giant recording of the songs. So, my "brain" noticed this and told me what the next song was going to be. History repeats itself and I was good at that, so if a thing hasn't happened in awhile, my brain said it was going to. Most people are very limited creatures and rely on "heuristics" to think and make judgments. These are frequently cultural, so many people will repeat what they've heard and maybe have two solutions for problems, thus I can predict what many people will say and do before they even know it.

So, I think that psychic powers are most just a hidden part of our mind that problems solves for us with our knowledge. This probably came in handy in ancient times because our mind was listening for predators and natural sounds that would benefit us on a kind of autopilot.

HOWEVER:

I had two weird events that I can't explain.

1. I felt compelled to go to a store I had never been to an buy an instant lottery ticket of a certain varity, and I won 75 dollars. It wasn't chance because I don't buy lottery tickets.

2. I was standing outside of an old apartment and I felt compelled, strongly like above, to put my key in the neighbor's door and open it. Now, I have never done such a thing because it's weird and rude. But, I put the key in their lock and my key openned their door!

I thought I was losing my mind. I didn't know what to do or how I knew to do it.

Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000) Phat Daddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    ... I had two weird events that I can't explain.

1. I felt compelled to go to a store I had never been to an buy an instant lottery ticket of a certain varity, and I won 75 dollars. It wasn't chance because I don't buy lottery tickets.

2. I was standing outside of an old apartment and I felt compelled, strongly like above, to put my key in the neighbor's door and open it. Now, I have never done such a thing because it's weird and rude. But, I put the key in their lock and my key openned their door!

I thought I was losing my mind. I didn't know what to do or how I knew to do it.
    Fascinating (and lucrative also in your case!) I too have experienced random moments of insight, which would be defined as intuition I suppose, but nothing I could ever predict or utilize in a practical way. It makes sense that with so much data at our minds disposal, some of it will be integrated in a way that can extrapolate legitimate conclusions from a collective unconscious and apply that successfully in mundane situations. But I can't help but wonder if there is something more exotic at work also. I like Berne's definition of intuition, which is a way of knowing something without knowing how you know it. It's a legitimate phenomena.

I also agree with your assertions about functionality. First things first, personal responsibility and self-reliance first, then magic endeavors with one's spare time.

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Fascinating (and lucrative also in your case!) I too have experienced random moments of insight, which would be defined as intuition I suppose, but nothing I could ever predict or utilize in a practical way. It makes sense that with so much data at our minds disposal, some of it will be integrated in a way that can extrapolate legitimate conclusions from a collective unconscious and apply that successfully in mundane situations. But I can't help but wonder if there is something more exotic at work also. I like Berne's definition of intuition, which is a way of knowing something without knowing how you know it. It's a legitimate phenomena.

I also agree with your assertions about functionality. First things first, personal responsibility and self-reliance first, then magic endeavors with one's spare time.
    That's the way to do it!

What did you think of my key story? For what a skeptic I am, that blows my mind. It happen in like 2003, and I still find it chilling and almost frightening to recall.

My only theory, and this is freakin weak, is that I could hear the sound of the key scratching in the door and it was the same as mine made, and my brain "told me" to check it out. Beyond that, it was magic.

Also, I'm curious about how we know someone is staring at us. In high school, I knew these guys who would do it, and they would frequently get people to turn around. It worked on me. Afterwards, I noticed that it almost feels like someone is near you, but they aren't.

What the F is that!?

That's the way to do it!

What did you think of my key story? For what a skeptic I am, that blows my mind. It happen in like 2003, and I still find it chilling and almost frightening to recall.

My only theory, and this is freakin weak, is that I could hear the sound of the key scratching in the door and it was the same as mine made, and my brain "told me" to check it out. Beyond that, it was magic.

Also, I'm curious about how we know someone is staring at us. In high school, I knew these guys who would do it, and they would frequently get people to turn around. It worked on me. Afterwards, I noticed that it almost feels like someone is near you, but they aren't.

What the F is that!?
    Yes, you have a healthy level of skepticism, but you seem very open and pragmatic as well. From the way you describe your ability to interpret people (from attire, body language, etc..) I suspect that your mind is just very accustomed to in-depth information integration. Once we become attuned to something, it seems to become exaggerated with continued reinforcement, so if your initial suspicion is that you were cued by the audible frequency of the key, it seems likely that there is something to that.

For example, I heard an old song the other day that had a latent beat in it, one I had never noticed before. After that, I started to perceive that beat in other musical pieces as well, though I consciously wasn't "looking for it" anymore. Once we lock into a new bit of information, we simply tune into related things with a heightened sense of that resulting integration. I guess this could be loosely equated to the concept of wisdom with age, because experience is a factor that helps to compensate for loss of neurons and subsequent IQ as we age. I have no idea, but these things have always been very interesting to dwell on IMO.

Zombie Defense Expert El Gilbro's Avatar
    El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That's the way to do it!

What the F is that!?
    Me and my one buddy used to be able to tell when the other one was looking at him and where it was coming from. We noticed it during an Economics class over time and then started testing it out in different places to see if it was just a habit that occured in that classroom. It got weird when one of us would move to another area before staring at the other one, and the person being stared at would immediately turn to the starer without checking out the starer's normal seat first. Kind of freaky whether it was intuition or some higher connection between us.

Originally Posted by El Gilbro View Post
    Me and my one buddy used to be able to tell when the other one was looking at him and where it was coming from. We noticed it during an Economics class over time and then started testing it out in different places to see if it was just a habit that occured in that classroom. It got weird when one of us would move to another area before staring at the other one, and the person being stared at would immediately turn to the starer without checking out the starer's normal seat first. Kind of freaky whether it was intuition or some higher connection between us.
    Researchers have recently discovered a scientific explanation for it. It's called human ocular extramission. Check out this article:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Psychi....html?x=0&.v=1

Here's the full report:

http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/c...TRY=1&SRETRY=0

LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Hedphelymm View Post
    like this kid for example. i think he has aspergers (maybe not).

im sure you can find someone on youtube that acts like you do.
    lol, it's not as bad as that kid. I generally just avoid talking to people most of the time. One of the links in the OP describes how females tend to communicate better, especially as adults, but often appear very "shy." I really have no clue how I appear to others, thus cannot show you.
    Last edited by LunicaAshes; 04-14-2010 at 04:00 PM.

LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Adlerian - was at least one of your majors psychology? Will you tell me that much? I don't know why you feel comfortable describing your racial background and job description to me, but won't give me your major and degree level, which wouldn't really tell me anything personal at all.

Also, did you check out the links I gave in the OP? I know a couple don't work anymore, but some do. I thought you might be interested in this:

http://www.yourlittleprofessor.com/girls.html
    Another similarity between ADHD and Asperger's in girls is that the symptoms are more passive in nature, which makes them more difficult to notice. Because the symptoms are milder, parents are also more reluctant to bring their daughter in for a diagnosis.

Some experts speculate that one reason fewer girls are diagnosed is because their peers are more likely to help them cope in social situations, which is where Asperger's symptoms are most readily identifiable. Nurturing is instinctive in females, and so the friends of a young girl with Aspergers will intuitively comfort her when she's upset, or guide her through social interactions. In contrast, boys tend to be more 'predatory' and therefore more likely to tease a boy with Asperger's. Because a girl's friends do their best to help her, her parents and/or teachers may never see symptoms - or may not see them often enough - that would warrant a clinical diagnosis.

One of the key symptoms common between boys and girls is a hyper-focused interest one particular thing or topic. For boys, the special interests are often in areas of science or transportation (trains or airplanes). In girls, the focus is often on animals or classic literature. 1 The interest in and of itself isn't unusual, but a child with Asperger's will have an unusually intimate knowledge of his or her topic of interest. Young girls may play with dolls and have imaginary friends, which doesn't seem at all unusual. However, her interest in these things will continue even when she's a teenager and they should have been outgrown.

Because social situations are stressful and awkward for girls with Asperger's, they often learn to mimic people who have stronger social skills. They may adopt someone else's mannerisms, facial expressions and even vocal intonations. Again, this is sometimes misinterpreted - especially in older children or adults - and may be misdiagnosed as a personality disorder.

Dr. Tony Atwood, in his paper about girls with Asperger's, noted that girls "are more motivated to learn and quicker to understand key concepts in comparison to boys with Asperger's Syndrome of equivalent intellectual ability." As such, he predicted that girls would fare better in the long run, if they're properly diagnosed.

Prn is not very well liked. (-100) Prn is not very well liked. (-100) Prn is not very well liked. (-100) Prn is not very well liked. (-100) Prn is not very well liked. (-100) Prn is not very well liked. (-100) Prn is not very well liked. (-100) Prn is not very well liked. (-100) Prn is not very well liked. (-100) Prn is not very well liked. (-100) Prn is not very well liked. (-100)
    autism is a fraud imo
    what about asthma or ADHD?
    its all about the money and this "condition" is just the latest trend
    honestly i put all the blame on the parent for not properly raising their kid to learn proper social behavior

Originally Posted by Prn View Post
    autism is a fraud imo
    what about asthma or ADHD?
    its all about the money and this "condition" is just the latest trend
    honestly i put all the blame on the parent for not properly raising their kid to learn proper social behavior
    Do you happen to have done any research on this topic?

Prn is not very well liked. (-100) Prn is not very well liked. (-100) Prn is not very well liked. (-100) Prn is not very well liked. (-100) Prn is not very well liked. (-100) Prn is not very well liked. (-100) Prn is not very well liked. (-100) Prn is not very well liked. (-100) Prn is not very well liked. (-100) Prn is not very well liked. (-100) Prn is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by LunicaAshes View Post
    Do you happen to have done any research on this topic?

Adlerian - was at least one of your majors psychology? Will you tell me that much? I don't know why you feel comfortable describing your racial background and job description to me, but won't give me your major and degree level, which wouldn't really tell me anything personal at all.

Also, did you check out the links I gave in the OP? I know a couple don't work anymore, but some do. I thought you might be interested in this:

http://www.yourlittleprofessor.com/girls.html
    Sure is was; I couldn't do psych testing and evals without extensive psych training. No one else is allowed to do that.

I got my degree in Shamballa, which is the capital of Agharta, in a subject called Shinjetzen which is unknown to anyone on the surface. All the stuff I know is just entry level at the university, just wait until I whip out the complex stuff.

http://paranormal.about.com/library/.../aa090400a.htm

My self-imposed mission here is, psychological warfare, to influence young people to fight the Reptilians which have surfaced again parasitically.

What does this have to do with the notion that it doesn't exist, and your credentials for making such a claim?

What does this have to do with the notion that it doesn't exist, and your credentials for making such a claim?
    because doctors are diagnosing misfits with autism just for the sake of doing so when in reality the child is just a brat
    explain why the number of cases is exponentially growing? because its the new 'trend."

because doctors are diagnosing misfits with autism just for the sake of doing so when in reality the child is just a brat
    explain why the number of cases is exponentially growing? because its the new 'trend."
    What does this have to do with the idea of it not existing?

Sure is was; I couldn't do psych testing and evals without extensive psych training. No one else is allowed to do that.

I got my degree in Shamballa, which is the capital of Agharta, in a subject called Shinjetzen which is unknown to anyone on the surface. All the stuff I know is just entry level at the university, just wait until I whip out the complex stuff.

http://paranormal.about.com/library/.../aa090400a.htm

My self-imposed mission here is, psychological warfare, to influence young people to fight the Reptilians which have surfaced again parasitically.
    wut?

Did you read the stuff I quoted?

What does this have to do with the idea of it not existing?
    because a "condition" just doesn't grow exponentially at ridiculous rates for no apparent reason
    big pharma just wants to sell their risperdal and ritalin

because a "condition" just doesn't grow exponentially at ridiculous rates for no apparent reason
    Again - what does this have to do with the idea of it not existing?

What you are describing it misdiagnosis and overdiagnosis, neither of which has anything to do with it not existing.

_TG_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _TG_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _TG_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _TG_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _TG_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _TG_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _TG_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _TG_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _TG_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _TG_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _TG_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yea because it was never under reported right?

wut?

Did you read the stuff I quoted?
    You don't care about my lifestyle.

Less important side note: Do you mean the OP quotes? If so, I'm sure I did, but will check again. If not that, then give me the post number.

Originally Posted by _TG_ View Post
    yea because it was never under reported right?
    There's also the fact that dignoses were added. The numbers now take into account all ASDs, not just classical autism, which was the only one accounted for in the past.

You don't care about my lifestyle.

Less important side note: Do you mean the OP quotes? If so, I'm sure I did, but will check again. If not that, then give me the post number.
    I'm talking about the quote from one of the OP links that was in the post of mine that you just responded to.

Researchers have recently discovered a scientific explanation for it. It's called human ocular extramission. Check out this article:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Psychi....html?x=0&.v=1

Here's the full report:

http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/c...TRY=1&SRETRY=0
    I can't see the second link, so I'll look when I get home, but the first link is a whole new level of weirdness!!! The guy is talking about eye beams---what---the---F@ck!!

Yet, I kind of believe it instantly, which further disturbs me. I mean how else can you explain the feeling that someone is "near you" when they're staring at you? I get a little pressure and some warmth.

Did you just google that article or was it known to you?

I'm talking about the quote from one of the OP links that was in the post of mine that you just responded to.
    Not to be tedious, but I'm not sure what you mean. If you repost, I promise I'll answer it directly.

bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Nasty$al View Post
    The Devil's Work: Feminism and the Elite Depopulation Agenda
    http://www.savethemales.ca/200202.html
    credible source.

Lunica, how long is AKR banned?

I can't see the second link, so I'll look when I get home, but the first link is a whole new level of weirdness!!! The guy is talking about eye beams---what---the---F@ck!!

Yet, I kind of believe it instantly, which further disturbs me. I mean how else can you explain the feeling that someone is "near you" when they're staring at you? I get a little pressure and some warmth.

Did you just google that article or was it known to you?
    I ran across this research last week, so I was previously aware of it but only for the last few days, lol. It was still fresh in my mind when you mentioned the experience of feeling somebody is watching. Kinda interesting, though it's been a matter of common experience for ages. There have always been "evil eye" superstitions as far back as recorded history in most cultures. That's why I keep an open mind about practically everything. You just never know, and nothing would really surprise me at this point.

Originally Posted by Nasty$al View Post
    The Devil's Work: Feminism and the Elite Depopulation Agenda
    http://www.savethemales.ca/200202.html
    The feminist agenda has roped them in hard to hate their own species. I heard a story not long ago of a chick somewhere who had a bumpersticker on her car stating "Meat is murder!" (obviously a vegan message), and on the same bumper another sticker that said "Pro-choice and proud of it." WTH?! The irony runs deep. It's a most detestable and insidious deception indeed, but it's well established now.

Guys: Can you make an ESP thread or something, so we can stay on topic, please? Thanks.

Not to be tedious, but I'm not sure what you mean. If you repost, I promise I'll answer it directly.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=189

Originally Posted by bigkarl View Post
    Lunica, how long is AKR banned?
    10 days for a post he made about negging Strength777.

Guys: Can you make an ESP thread or something, so we can stay on topic, please? Thanks.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=189

10 days for a post he made about negging Strength777.
    Firstly, AKA ruins most of his message by sounding like "bitch", as they say in prison, and needs to tone it done and go rational.

Link:

That reads like it was written by a person with BPD.

Let me point out that this site is mostly male, and is all about nurturing. Almost every topic is about guys supporting each other everything from what products to buy, to how they look, to relationships. So already, who've wrote that has a bizarre view of males. In addition, boys love superheroes, GI Joes, and all kinds of dolls and use imagination and fantasy to play. Pick a random science fiction book out of a pile and I'll bet 1k that a man wrote it. I'm a monster and I love helping people, creative arts, and have never been "predatory" in my life.

Seriously a person who hates men and puts females in some fantasy kindness category wrote that. Women, in fact, are the biggest child abusers and murders in the world.

It was written with an agenda.

Anyway, let's just address the point:

Because social situations are stressful and awkward for girls with Asperger's, they often learn to mimic people who have stronger social skills. They may adopt someone else's mannerisms, facial expressions and even vocal intonations. Again, this is sometimes misinterpreted - especially in older children or adults - and may be misdiagnosed as a personality disorder.
    On a normal level, this can be addressed by social problems. Look at the guys on this site and how they think about women. In a few years, most will have kids, and some will be girls. They think girls are worthless, but they won't say it to their daughters, rather they will just treat them as just sorta there. In addition, many women hate women and will do the same. So, many girls grow up without have strong personality characterists, get ignored by parents, then peers, and so on until they're barely there. To surive, they will mimick other people, or maybe just be a passive bump.

Borderlines have an extreme case of the above due to some kind of abuse which proved to them they're nothing, terrible, unloveable, etc. Yet, some part of them knows that positive things are possible (why they aren't totally insane). That explains the mood swings and volitile relationships. Because their parents (whoever) didn't help them develop a personality through a close relationship they have a weak one. So, they don't have a solid base to interact with people, are changable, chameleonic, and so on. Unlike a sociopath, superficial charm, the borderline always fails because they defeat themselves through the self-hate taught to them.

Firstly, AKA ruins most of his message by sounding like "bitch", as they say in prison, and needs to tone it done and go rational.

Link:

That reads like it was written by a person with BPD.

Let me point out that this site is mostly male, and is all about nurturing. Almost every topic is about guys supporting each other everything from what products to buy, to how they look, to relationships. So already, who've wrote that has a bizarre view of males. In addition, boys love superheroes, GI Joes, and all kinds of dolls and use imagination and fantasy to play. Pick a random science fiction book out of a pile and I'll bet 1k that a man wrote it. I'm a monster and I love helping people, creative arts, and have never been "predatory" in my life.

Seriously a person who hates men and puts females in some fantasy kindness category wrote that. Women, in fact, are the biggest child abusers and murders in the world.

It was written with an agenda.
    Are you seriously going to tell me that the overall nature of this forum is nurturing and not predatory? lol

It wasn't making it black and white, just pointing out some basic ways in which the sexes interact differently as children. It's easy to see for yourself if you've ever worked in an elementary school.

It also wasn't saying that boys don't pretend. It was saying that even though most on the autistic spectrum don't pretend, young girls with AS usually do, which may keep them from being seen for what they are. Watch them - observe the "weird" kids and see if the weird boys get picked on by other boys more than the weird girls get picked on by other girls. A shy girl will always fair far better due to basic socialization and gender characteristics.

You seem to have some serious comprehension problems.

Anyway, let's just address the point:

On a normal level, this can be addressed by social problems. Look at the guys on this site and how they think about women. In a few years, most will have kids, and some will be girls. They think girls are worthless, but they won't say it to their daughters, rather they will just treat them as just sorta there. In addition, many women hate women and will do the same. So, many girls grow up without have strong personality characterists, get ignored by parents, then peers, and so on until they're barely there. To surive, they will mimick other people, or maybe just be a passive bump.

Borderlines have an extreme case of the above due to some kind of abuse which proved to them they're nothing, terrible, unloveable, etc. Yet, some part of them knows that positive things are possible (why they aren't totally insane). That explains the mood swings and volitile relationships. Because their parents (whoever) didn't help them develop a personality through a close relationship they have a weak one. So, they don't have a solid base to interact with people, are changable, chameleonic, and so on. Unlike a sociopath, superficial charm, the borderline always fails because they defeat themselves through the self-hate taught to them.
    Not really related.

Also, the article cited Tony Attwood. Are you claiming to know more about AS than him?
    Last edited by LunicaAshes; 04-15-2010 at 05:41 PM.