Registered User green_pasta_kid's Avatar
    green_pasta_kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) green_pasta_kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wearing safety belt during back workouts?

would that affect the workouts?

BlindPlague has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlindPlague has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    no, but i think it helps me in my squat by supporting my back more, but you should really wear one if you are trying to max or something in squat, deadlift, and cleans. cause your can really fu$k your self up with a hernia(sp) and ruin your lifting carrer

galberach29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) galberach29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) galberach29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) galberach29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) galberach29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BlindPlague View Post
    no, but i think it helps me in my squat by supporting my back more, but you should really wear one if you are trying to max or something in squat, deadlift, and cleans. cause your can really fu$k your self up with a hernia(sp) and ruin your lifting carrer
    yeah i messed up my back really bad doin heavy weight and i cant squat or clean or anything like that for a while

RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaMrodXx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i have a really bad back so i wear two belts during my back workout and squats. its getting better though
    "But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle ? victorious" - Vince Lombardi

"If You Can't Run With The Big Dogs, Stay On The Porch"

Registered User green_pasta_kid's Avatar
    green_pasta_kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) green_pasta_kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh i c. i was scared it might effect my lifts. thx

HockeyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HockeyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HockeyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HockeyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HockeyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HockeyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HockeyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HockeyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HockeyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HockeyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HockeyKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by green_pasta_kid View Post
    would that affect the workouts?
    Nope, they make them for no reason, just to look cool when working out.
    Currently Bulking.

-If hockey was easy, they'd call it soccer.

Goal - 150 lbs. by the end of the school year.