Thread: hernia recovery

shox428 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shox428 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shox428 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shox428 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shox428 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shox428 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shox428 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shox428 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shox428 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shox428 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shox428 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

hernia recovery

hey i have been having pains for the last couple of months in the groin area above my right testicle about 1 inch above it. i went and saw a doctor in february and they told me they thought i might have a minor hernia but they said to wait and see if it gets worse because they couldnt acutally tell i had one. so its been about a month and the pain doesnt hurt to the point of pain, but it hurts when i apply pressure to the area and feels like sumthin is being pushed out. i have now started to feel a very minor bump in this area and wondered if it is a hernia. the pain in my groin has only been noticed the day after i do ab work, squats , and sprints. but ive been completing my workouts without a problem. how bad would this case seem to be and how long would it take to recover from surgery?

romad97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) romad97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that sounds almost identical to how mine was. I pushed through mine for almost 9 months before I got it fixed. It would only pop out or hurt the day after a very strenuous workout, almost every time I would lift legs and almost everytime I would do wind sprints. Looking back on it now, I wish i would have got it fixed sooner rather than later.

TheBigIronMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigIronMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigIronMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigIronMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheBigIronMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah - don't wait on that. It will not get better. On the bright side, this kind of hernia operation is the single most common one performed in the U.S.

Before you beat yourself up about it - there is nothing you could have done to prevent it not did you do anything to cause it.

shox428 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shox428 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shox428 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shox428 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shox428 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shox428 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shox428 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shox428 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shox428 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shox428 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shox428 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yea i went to the doc a couple of weeks ago and he couldnt find any sign of a hernia and all my symtoms have gone away which is weird because idk what else would cause a bump and pain like that

alexb650 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexb650 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexb650 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexb650 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexb650 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexb650 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexb650 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexb650 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexb650 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexb650 will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexb650 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by shox428 View Post
    yea i went to the doc a couple of weeks ago and he couldnt find any sign of a hernia and all my symtoms have gone away which is weird because idk what else would cause a bump and pain like that
    i would get a second opinion on that. it's not the kind of injury that goes away on its own.

wit0005 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think i might have one, but i'm not sure.
    Sometimes when i bend down, or i squeeze my legs together, when they separate i hear a loud POP and i collapse to the ground. My right leg almost feels completely drained of strength and i have to slowly move my right leg outwards until the pain subsides.

WTF?
    "Ain't nothin but a peanut"