redbmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ON 100% Whey Fruit Punch Review

This is mainly going to be a taste review as almost eveyone already has their own opinion of ON 100% Whey products.

First off I went with this because i was tired of all the chocolate flavored protein and wanted something that would mix well with water and not taste funky. I have never really liked Vanilia and their Cookies 'n Cream was just too sweet for me. I bought the 5lbs tub and have almost finished it off in a little over a month. I also bought a 5lbs tub of their extreme milk cocolate at the same time, and that was finished off last week.

Ok, so how did it taste? I mixed one heaping scoop with 8oz of water to start with. It did taste like fruit punch, but it had a slight chalky after taste. granted it mixed quite well and the after taste isnt that bad. all in all it reminded me of a pixi stick.

Later i ended up mixing 2 scoops with 8-10oz of water. This made it alot thicker and almost smoothie like. If you mix it up and put it in the fridge for a few hours it thickens up even more. I didnt quite like this method as much, but it allowed me take both protein shakes for the day to work in one shaker.

Overall i really liked this protein. It is a great break from the normal chocolate taste, and I think it would mix well with other fruit flavored suppliments. This would also work well for a PWO shake if you want to blend fruit into it. Hopefully that made sense as my train of thought can wonder quite a bit.

redbmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So, how did i do on the review? Do i need to add anything to it?

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

THanks for the review, I am glad you enjoyed it
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

braden51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) braden51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) braden51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) braden51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) braden51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) braden51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) braden51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) braden51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great review i will be buying the fruit punch because ive been very interested!

cbsxr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbsxr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbsxr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbsxr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbsxr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbsxr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbsxr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbsxr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbsxr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbsxr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbsxr800 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good reveiw! still a little skeptical about fruit punch protein, but i hear ya choc is getting a bit boring
    cbsxr800

Aim for the top. There is plenty of room there. There are so few at the top it is almost lonely there.

HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by redbmaster View Post
    So, how did i do on the review? Do i need to add anything to it?
    So you want us to review your review? lol.

I might try it. Getting tired of all the chocolate and vanilla-based stuff.

kevman77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevman77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevman77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevman77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevman77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevman77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevman77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevman77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevman77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevman77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevman77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tired of milk.

I'm glad there is a fruit flavoured protein supplement cuz I find it hard drink these thick milky shakes and many of theem don't mix well and need to be blended. Good review.
    It's not about how much you can do but how much it looks like you can do.