Cracky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracky will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Skim milk powder vs Whey powder

Since my thread got locked in supplement science section(and it hadnt seen much action) I thought id put it up here.

Skim milk powder vs Whey powder
    So, most have heard already about chocolate milk being good for post workout. some do it, some say screw that....but its getting a lot of attention at many colleges across the country. that said, skim milk powder has also come up.

its cheap compared to whey powder(or casein powders, or blends).

Why not use skim milk powder instead of the more expensive alternative(whey's and casein)?

Milk is 80% casein and 20% whey, its got some carbs in it for your pwo , and you could add more if you wanted.
    500ml of water mixed with 2 servings of the milk powder gives you:
    180 cals
    26g carbs
    18g protein
    0 fat

one serving of On whey you get:
    120 cals
    3 carbs
    24g protein
    1g fat

I know the milk industry has been funding a bunch of studies on milk and its performance effects...so who knows whats really going on with the results, but it does kind of make sense.

For quite a lot less money you can get a good alternative to expensive whey's. Whey is just the whey from milk processed and marked up in price....

?
    thoughts?
    Do you think they'res a bunch of muscle fibers that are lazy watching TV and eating Doritos and say "nah I'm not going unless good ol' CNS lights itself on fire from overload, then I'll help out." -Khryz :D

Cracky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cracky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    also, have there been any real tests showing the rate of digestion being significatly better in whey compared to casein? even still if you have some sugar in there itll help for pwo.

I also like the fact that skim milk powder is exactly that. and nothing else ...where we dont fully know whats in these protein powders...its not nearly as regulated as the regular food industry is. And everyday there seems to be some mystery ingredient revealed in these whey powders.

and for all those taking whey , but dont have their macros down right ...they see little results. I know guys not on any supplements and they get better gains than most in the gym who empty their wallets every month to buy stupid ****.
    Do you think they'res a bunch of muscle fibers that are lazy watching TV and eating Doritos and say "nah I'm not going unless good ol' CNS lights itself on fire from overload, then I'll help out." -Khryz :D

jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well, all I know is that when I bulk, I drink a half a gallon of milk a day. And it does wonders for me.

anyone else got a say on this?

or are you guys just dead set on draining your wallets every month?

Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tussmann57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Whey is overrated. Id much rather eat real food. The milk powder seems like it would be more filling compared to the Whey.

Milk powder FTW but i would put it in a shake of:

oats
    bananas
    cinnamon
    splenda
    peanut butter
    co coa powder

Most supplements are overrated. People spend all this money on all this stuff, and dont really have thier regular diets in check...which is where youll see the biggest differences from .

whole foods ftw

giscarsarkis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

you are super right.
    i don't turst what is in these protein powders.
    i personaly use skimmed milk and add 2 tea-spoons in every cup and drink 1 liter minimum perday.

i also eat 5-6 times a day and make sure there is lots of protein in those food.

whey protein can also block your kidneys by time. So re-consioder taking these protein powders.

beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefyron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    they used to do this in prisons. i'm lactose intolerant, so i can only use isolates. whey is my favorite because it tastes the least like **** (soy and mpi both have a **** flavor). The dairy industry isn't that closely regulated in the states, and there are plenty of theories on why milk is not for human consumption.

BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000) BULLandTERRIER is a name known to all. (+5000)

Question

I think the question is how process for producing skim milk powder affect protein in milk ?
    KOSOVO IS SERBIA

"Talk all you want about arcane bodybuilding theories. I'll be in the gym. It's leg day"
    -Dave Draper

"Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's impossible to turn back."
    -Henry Rollins

"What is good? — All that heightens the feeling of power, the will to power, power itself in man ... The feeling that power increases — that a resistance is overcome."
    -Friedrich Nietzsche

rockymac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockymac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockymac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockymac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockymac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockymac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockymac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockymac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockymac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockymac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockymac is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Milk is awesome , no doubt. supplements are overrated, but do work for some people. Also there is lot of misinformation concerning milk.
    Personally i drink plain milk, i dont care if its skimmed or not.. i am not sure though about the fat in normal milk.