Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Ultra Peptide 2.0 review thread

Originally Posted by Lex350 View Post
    I've tried so many different supplements I thought I'd start reviewing them from this point on. I'll start with UP 2.0 chocolate.

TASTE: 10/10. The chocolate taste isn't like any other I've tried. The first thing that came to mind was chocolate milk. Not like regular bland 1% run of the mill chocolate milk. This tastes like really rich, loaded with sugar and fat chocolate milk. It's like a ****ing dessert. I've tried all the brands which are raved about on here. Muscle milk, syntha6, Mass meal, infusion. This has got to be one of the best tasting shakes I've ever made. For all of you who have tried UP 1.0 chocolate. There isn't even a comparison. They taste nothing like one another. 2.0 is light years beyond 1.0 in taste.

INGREDIENTS: 8/10 It has an exceptional ingredient profile other then a few minor ingredients. This is one of the best blends available. This product would be very good for pre-bed or to replace a whole meal. I switch between this and S.A.N. Infusion every night before bed. It's a good way to end the day.

PRICE: 8/10 I can't really comment on price. Money has never been an issue for me. I will say however that comparing it to similar products with similar ingredients it's very well priced. I'd like to see a 5 or 10 lb jug available.

TEXTURE/MIXABILITY: 9/10 The texture is better then most of the casein based proteins. It mixes extremely well given the ingredient profile.

Ingredients
    Protein Blend: (Pure Undenatured Low Temperature Processed Micellar Casein, Whey Protein Isolate), Sunflower Oil, Sodium Caseinate, Mono And Diglycerides, Di-Potassium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Fructose, Rice Oligodextrins, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Dutch Cocoa, Maltodextrin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Modified Food Starch, Creatine Monohydrate, Potassium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Soy Lecithin, Acesulfame-K, Sucralose
    Originally Posted by kerplunk View Post
    Well, after trying both of these for a week, I've been overly impressed. UP2.0 Chocolate tastes beyond amazing! It also mixes incredible.

Relentless is great too! Easy PWO shake with great ingredients.

I will post full reviews in a week or so. Stay tuned!

As of right now:

UP 2.0 - ***** (5 Stars)
    Relentless 2.0 - **** (4 Stars)
    Originally Posted by pokerhard16 View Post
    FLAVOR:Chocolate

TASTE: 10/10...What can i say,this tastes absolutely great.It reminds me of a chocolate milk shake.I mix 1 scoop with 8 oz of milk and 3 ice cubes.It actually feels like i'm cheating when i drink this.I gave my sister a sip and told her it was a milkshake,she said..''wow, this tastes good''..she said it reminded her of nestle quick chocolate.When your sister drinks a protein shake and is fooled into thinking its a milk shake,you know your formula is spot on.

PROFILE:10/10The profile speaks for itself,this is a top notch protein and in my opinion the GREATEST protein supplement on the market today.

MIX:10/10 I use a blender and it mixes perfectly,no chunks,a little foam at the top which clears in about 2 minutes.

VALUE:9/10...You get what you pay for,its as simple as that.Living this lifestyle day in and day out takes a lot of hard work and dedication.I don't mind paying a few extra bucks for a great product that also tastes great and is very satisfying to the stomach.

This is one of the few companies out there that i really trust.They have an outstanding reputation on this board for a reason.I will be a customer for life.If you wanna purchase this product you can get it here. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/xf/ultrapeptide2.html
    Originally Posted by Doughboy View Post
    Chocolate
    Taste 11 out of 10
    Mixing 10 out of 10
    Texture/Mouth feel 11 out of 10

Nothing can touch this product. I compared it to Muscle Milk chocolate and while MM was very good, this kicks MM's ass.

It's funny, I wasn't supposed to get this product. I ordered up 1.0 and price matched it to $22 and I guess someone got confused and sent me 2.0. At first I was pissed but I needed the protein so I kept it. Man am I happy.
    Originally Posted by eljobber View Post
    Background: This is the very first product i've ever bought from XF. Before UP 2.0, I just got done with a 5lb jug of Muscle Milk. I've read many positive remarks about UP 2.0 and decided to give it a shot. UP 2.0 will be used primarily as my shake right before bed. This is my first review of any product posted on these forums so yea it may suck but you will get the point.

Flavors: I bought chocolate, but shortly thereafter I read many people prefer Chocolate Peanut Butter. What I can say is that you won't be disappointed with Chocolate. I use milk and it really brings a strong, rich chocolate. I will definitly try CHOC PB next time around

Mixability: I used a shaker bottle to mix this, and I had no issue. Probably shook the bottle for about 15-20 seconds with milk. As I said above, its a very smooth rich shake thats a tasty delight.

Ingridients/Profile: I definitly like this product because it has less fat than MM so I decided to give it a try. This fits perfectly with my macros so I said why not give it a shot? Also, I no longer wake up hungry. Just a side note, for the past 3 days using this, i've taken a mean **** every morning. Not sure if its related.

Price: on BB.com its $28.99, but if you look around and get a pricematch you can get it cheaper. BB.COM offers military discount as well which makes any purchase a great buy.

Verdict: I definitly would recommend this product to anybody. Taste, mixability and ingridients profile are spot on. This is definitly going to be a staple for me until I get back to the states. Its definitly affordable (with pricematch or military discount), so what are you waiting for, go out and get a tub!
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Originally Posted by dbc5 View Post

Xtreme Formulations
    Ultra Peptide 2.0

Banana Cream

I was lucky enough to receive a free tub of this stuff in exchange for a review. My thoughts are as follows.

Taste: Lets be honest, when it comes to protein powders, taste is usually a very important factor. In that case, this is a one stop shop for all of your casein blend needs. This is seriously the best tasting protein powder I have EVER had. In water, it tasted exactly like the banana flavored Runts candy. In milk, it tastes like a creamy milkshake. I am addicted to it either way. I have let my brother and sister both try sips of this stuff and they agreed that it tastes awesome. Let me reiterate that this is my absolute favorite protein powder flavor.
    Rating In Water:10/10
    Rating In Skim Milk:10/10

Mixability: Mixability is solid. I mixed it with a spoon and found very few small clumps at the top of my shake. With the spoon test, it mixed better than my usual whey protein powder. In a shaker cup it mixed perfectly, with no clumps anywhere. Finally, with my Magic Bullet, it mixed perfectly after about 10-15 seconds.
    Rating with Spoon:9/10
    Rating with Shaker Bottle:10/10

Texture: Texture is awesome. Obviously being a casein blend, this stuff has that little added thickness to it. I loved this as it made for awesome shakes, especially in milk when it tastes like a milkshake. When I used my Magic Bullet and milk, I got this awesome foamy, thick shake. This stuff also seems very smooth without any grittyness.
    Rating in Water:9/10
    Rating in Milk:10/10

Ingredient Profile: This stuff makes for a great MRP or bedtime protein powder. The inclusion of some good fats and the top notch blend of micellar casein and whey protein isolate makes this great for both of those purposes. Some people may want a little more protein with their prebed meal, but mixing this in milk takes care of that quickly. Also, I found the inclusion of creatine mono near the end of the ingredient list a little odd. Still, this is definitely a top notch casein product.
    Ingredient Rating:9/10

Price: $28.99 is a decent price tag on this type of protein blend. If you have the funds, I highly recommend this stuff. The amazing flavor in combination with the excellent blend makes it worth every cent.
    Price Rating:8.5/10

I might experiment with a few different things and report back on my results. In the meantime, go buy yourself some of this so you can enjoy the deliciousness.

Originally Posted by sdsu28 View Post
    Ok so I had to straight up say this is one of the best tasting protein shakes I have ever had. I have always liked UP, but this is just amazing. Ingredient profile is awesome too. I had high expectations, but his blew my taste buds. I could drink this all day long.

PS. I was so excited to post my review I misspelled Banana. Sorry.
    Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    First off, I would like to thank Cable Crossover Customizer for the chance to review this product. Prior to this, I have never used anything by Xtreme Formulations, so everything from this company is completely new to me.

1. Mixability - Overall, very good mixing with little to no residue left. (9.5/10)
    ~ When stirred with spoon - i don't suggest this method, it tends to leave clumps. though they are small and there aren't many
    ~ When mixed in a shaker cup - quick and easy with both water and milk. to about 15-20 seconds of shaking to get the job perfectly done
    ~ When mixed in blender - about 5-10 seconds and your good to go.

2. Taste - Overall, i loved the taste of this product. Has little to no aftertaste. (10/10)
    ~ With water - tastes very good and i recommend the 6oz of water for a stronger flavor over the 8oz.
    ~ With milk - absolutely amazing taste. i thought it tasted a little bit like egg nog with a pinch of banana when mixed with the milk. but it was fantastic. i recommend going with the 8oz of milk per scoop for a great frothy taste.

3. Cost - $28.99 for 2lbs, kinda steep if you ask me. But the fact that it is a micellar casein and great flavoring needs to be taking into consideration. Great product if you can afford it on a regular basis, or even for a little splurge fere or there. (7.5/10)

4. Ingredients - Love the fact that it has fats in there with it. everything else is great, and its very low in carbs so mixing some oats in there with it would make a great gainer shake. that makes this a very versatile product. (10/10)

Overall, this product gets 37/40. Its a great product i think i might be slowly getting hooked on it.

In conclusion......antihero gives this product a 92.5%...
    Originally Posted by punksurfer024 View Post

Xtreme Formulations
    ultra peptide 2.0
    banana cream

product was mixed with one scoop in 8 ounces of 1% milk (I cant stand any protein in water, has to be milk ) product was mixed using a normal shaker cup.

Taste:
    10 out of 10 stuff tastes great! just like a banana milk shake.

Thickness: 9 out of 10. It thickened up nicely with the milk but wasnt as foamy as i like my shakes to be.

Mixability: 6 out of 10. the product mixed great but began to settle rather quickly, if you chug your shakes then youll have no problem i like to sip mine (specially ones this tasty) so i had to keep swirling it around between sips. really not a problem just me being picky

Ingredient profile: 9 out of 10. Its a great profile ive always loved ultra peptides ingredients, only thing its missing in my opinion is some probiotics.....but we cant have it all in one product

Overall: 9 out 10. great product, great flavor....and I HIGHLY suggest it to those looking for a casein/whey isolate blend!
    Originally Posted by Incline Press ING View Post
    First, thanks to Cable Crossovers Customizer for giving me the opportunity to try this out.

I have long been an avid user of UP 1.0 and have been planning on buying the 2.0 for awhile and never got around to it.
    This is by far the best tasting protein powder ever. Dave has always been the best in the business when it comes to protein and flavoring and the addition of 9g of healthy fats really makes this taste incredible. I think UP 2.0 would certainly be of great use when bulking, but could also be used by the keto crowd sparingly as the carbs are still relatively low.

I have tried the stuff in a variety of mixes and will go through each:

1. UP 2.0 Banana in water (stirred) - put in a cup and mixed it with a spoon. This method is not recommended. No matter how long i stirred I was left with floaters and chunks. Taste, however, was remarkable. The "cream" is definitely there and its a true banana cream flavor and not just banana.

2. UP 2.0 Banana in water (shaker) - mixed perfect. tasted even better. This is definitely recommended over stirring.

3. UP 2.0 Banana + milk - Taste is incredible. period.

4. UP 2.0 Banana + UP 1.0 Chocolate - Very very good...can definitely pick out the chocolate and the banana cream. This makes the profile even more incredible and it tastes awesome, this is especially good blended with ice cubes.

5. UP 2.0 Banana + UP 1.0 Vanilla - Again, blended with ice cubes this is absolute heaven. This was my favorite of all the mixes, it tastes amazing in water, and even better in milk.
    Originally Posted by little lats View Post
    Thank you to Dave for the opportunity of reviewing this flavor. It was perfect timing considering I have a tub of ON Casein Banana Cream to compare tastes too.

Profile is excellent for my life style.. 10/10

Mixibility-- Water only. I really don't drink much milk
    10/10 in a BB.com Shaker cup. No issues what so ever.
    9/10 in a 12oz cup with just a lid. A few minor clumps but nothing you couldn't break up with a fork and re-shake.

Taste-- 10/10 Well I was getting sick of the On Casein taste at first I thought it was good. Tastes like a Banana popsicle. I couldn't figure out what was missing. Now that I have had the 2.0 I realize, it was missing the cream. The 2.0 is definately a smoother, creamier taste. The banana isn't over done and the cream gives it a milkier taste even in just water.

Price---9/10 Well come on it was free, You can't beat that... Over all we all know that most good things cost more, and I am very satisfied with 2.0 and don't really mind the price considering todays pricing of protein. Actually I think we need to just realize protein costs are like gas prices and have to accept it.

Echo in Eternity

Banana reviews continued

Originally Posted by Buff Biceps Buckeye View Post
    A big thanks to Customizer for sending this out to me. Very generous of you, and I appreciate it very much. I'm 2 for 2 now on the giveaways Now on to my review.

Taste in Water: 10/10
    OMGWTFBBQ!!!!

This is the second banana flavored protein I've had. The first was ON 100% whey. Well this obviously blows that out of the water. This stuff tastes like banana pudding, or a banana cream pie. Its amazing. I have a new found respect for banana flavoring!

Taste in Skim Milk: 10/10
    Amazing. Nice consistency, thick like a milkshake. I don't typically drink milk, but it would be worth it once a week or so to have this. Even creamier and tastier. I would give it higher than a 10 if I could.

Mixability in Water/Milk: 9/10
    Some clumping when mixed with a spoon, but hardly any with the blender bottle. Mixed about the same with milk, in water....no discernible difference.

Cost: 9.5/10
    $26 bucks for the standard 2lbs is very competitive for similar products. I didn't count the servings, but it felt like there was an extra or two in there.

Profile: 9/10
    Makes for a great MRP, and even pre bed. I will definitely keep it around for when I'm bulking.....but with my contest prep coming up soon I won't be able to use it anymore Another thing I'm not too much of a fan of is the creatine mono. I realize its probably a negligible amount, but I see no positives to adding it to the formula.

Overall: 9.5/10
    By far one of my favorite protein powders as far as flavor goes. Put it in a Dairy Queen cup, and you wouldn't know the difference. I enjoy supporting a great company as well, so that makes matters even better. Great job XF.

Originally Posted by Incline Press ING View Post
    First, thanks to Cable Crossovers Customizer for giving me the opportunity to try this out.

I have long been an avid user of UP 1.0 and have been planning on buying the 2.0 for awhile and never got around to it.
    This is by far the best tasting protein powder ever. Dave has always been the best in the business when it comes to protein and flavoring and the addition of 9g of healthy fats really makes this taste incredible. I think UP 2.0 would certainly be of great use when bulking, but could also be used by the keto crowd sparingly as the carbs are still relatively low.

I have tried the stuff in a variety of mixes and will go through each:

1. UP 2.0 Banana in water (stirred) - put in a cup and mixed it with a spoon. This method is not recommended. No matter how long i stirred I was left with floaters and chunks. Taste, however, was remarkable. The "cream" is definitely there and its a true banana cream flavor and not just banana.

2. UP 2.0 Banana in water (shaker) - mixed perfect. tasted even better. This is definitely recommended over stirring.

3. UP 2.0 Banana + milk - Taste is incredible. period.

4. UP 2.0 Banana + UP 1.0 Chocolate - Very very good...can definitely pick out the chocolate and the banana cream. This makes the profile even more incredible and it tastes awesome, this is especially good blended with ice cubes.

5. UP 2.0 Banana + UP 1.0 Vanilla - Again, blended with ice cubes this is absolute heaven. This was my favorite of all the mixes, it tastes amazing in water, and even better in milk.
    Originally Posted by SPACECLOWN View Post

I would like to thank Cable Crossover Customizer for allowing me to review Ultra Peptide 2.0 Banana Cream.

I received the product today and well I couldn't wait to try this so I had to give it a go within an hour of receiving the product. I am a very big fan of bananas but most products tend to suck balls when it comes to matching the taste up. From as long as I can remember every Thanksgiving and Christmas my grandmother always made banana cream pies. A few years ago she has passed and nobody has been able to duplicate granny's recipe. I am very particular on flavoring when it comes to banana flavoring. Most proteins banana flavoring sucks. Typically they have that artificial banana chemical taste. I hate that ****. Anyway here is todays experience.

2 scoops UP
    16oz 2% homo milk
    I used a blender bottle and shook it less than 30 seconds.

First taste experience.... holy **** this is the best tasting protein I have ever had. Yes I said ever. This tasted like banana cream pie for real.
    Taste: 10/10

The consistency like many casein type products are thicker than your typical whey blend or isolate. The main difference I noticed from other casein products was zero lumps at all. Oh and the thick consistency makes the product much more appealing when trying to duplicate a banana cream pie.
    Mixability: 10/10

I admit I like UP 1.0 profile better. Overall though its still a solid product.
    Profile: 8/10

Alright I am a cheap mofo for sure. So 28.99 is somewhat steep for me but it is worth every damn penny imo if its in your budget.
    Cost: 8/10

Overall I give todays experience a 9/10. So far if I can afford to add this to my supplement regimen I definitely will and suggest anyone that loves banana's has to try this out.

More reviews to come so stay tuned.
    Tonight I will be mixing 1 scoop with 1/2 cup ff cottage cheese and 1 tbsp natty pb. I may add a splash of milk if needed to mix.

Breakfast will be 2 scoops UP, 1/2 cup oat, 1 tbsp natty pb and some milk mixed together and refrigerated overnight.

My wife will also be trying this product and will write down her opinion also.

So far this is an easy 9/10 for me.

Originally Posted by Hack Squat Hicks View Post

Hack Squat Hicks REVIEWS

Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide 2.0
    BANANA CREAM

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/xf/ultrapeptide2.html

Professional Caliber Sustained Release Micellar Casein For Lean Tissue Acquisition!
    Sustained release micellar casein based super-protein engineered for lean tissue acquisition. While whey protein may increase protein synthesis to a very high degree, higher than casein, scientists are now recognizing that micellar casein is much more important in preventing muscle breakdown. In fact, additional research is demonstrating that the slow and sustained release of amino acids from micellar casein can cause a "timed release" trickle of amino acids into the bloodstream which can last for as many as 7 full hours after ingestion.

Ideally, the perfect combination of protein as supported by scientific research would include high quality whey isolates and hydrolyzed whey peptides along with micellar casein. This combination has been proven to stimulate protein synthesis while at the same time preventing muscle tissue breakdown by addressing both the anabolic and anti-catabolic issues, and is exactly the protein blend found in Ultra Peptide?.

Serving Size38G(1scoop)
    Servings Per Container24

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Calories 173
    Calories From Fat 81
    Total Fat 9g 12%
    Saturated Fat 1g 2%
    Trans Fat 0g 0%
    Cholesterol 5mg 1%
    Sugar 3g
    Dietary Fiber 1g
    Protein 18g
    Sodium 120mg
    Total Carbohydrates 5g 4%
    Potassium 310mg

* Daily Value not established
    Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet

Ingredients
    Protein Blend: (Pure Undenatured Low Temperature Processed Micellar Casein, Whey Protein Isolate), Sunflower Oil, Sodium Caseinate, Mono And Diglycerides, Di-Potassium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Fructose, Rice Oligodextrins, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Dutch Cocoa, Maltodextrin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Modified Food Starch, Creatine Monohydrate, Potassium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Soy Lecithin, Acesulfame-K, Sucralose
    Note: soy lecithin used only as a manufacturing aid in the production of whey protein.

TASTE: 10/10
    Great tasting!! Mixed it with cold water and went right down.. One of the best tasting proteins in Water that I've tried.. Almost taste like icecream

PROFILE: 10/10
    Love the blend of Micellar Casein and WPI. Even has some added Creatine in it as well. Low in Fat/cals/sugar is always a plus! Pretty low in carbs as well so that helps me watch my intake
    Originally Posted by Veeshmack
    Banana Cream

Taste 10/10 - WOW. Never tasted a better protein. Reminded me of a medicine i used to have as a kid, but this taste was freakishly amazing, we need more supplements like that.

Mixability 9.5/10 - Used a shaker cup with 1 scoop and 500ml of Skim milk. Mixed extremely well, had a little bit of goop at the bottom, but not enough to bother me. Perfect mix.

General

Cost 8/10 - More or less right up there for most 2lb protein tubs.

Overall 8.5/10 - Would definitively consider this product in the future, probably go with a different flavor instead of choc PB. What this product needs is larger tubs and possibly listing the fat sources used.

great stuff, keep it up XF
    Last edited by Elliptical Envy; 03-31-2008 at 03:36 PM.

Echo in Eternity

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Envy, please add my review:

"Ultra Peptide (any flavor) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everything."

That is all.

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by browndustin View Post
    Envy, please add my review:

"Ultra Peptide (any flavor) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everything."

That is all.
    x2 haha

PB choc- delicious, best tasting on the market
    cookies n creme- better than syntha 6 and muscle milk, very good.
    strawberry- awesome.
    God bless/science be with our military

Originally Posted by daYDreAmErX View Post

Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide 2.0 Strawberry

First, I want to thank the guys from Xtreme Formulations for sending me this tub of Ultra-Peptide 2.0 to give it a shot. I was impressed with the fast shipping, especially with the usual border complications that often happen in Canada.

Second, this is my first review ever so I hope I include everything that is needed

Taste 9/10 - I'm not a strawberry-flavor fan, but I appreciated the taste. It wasn't too sweet like I thought it would be, so I'm really satisfied on that point !

Mixability 10/10 - Put it in a shaker cup and it was perfect after only 15 seconds !

Profile 8/10 - I like the macros, but I'm not so sure about the fructose and the fat sources. Still, the profile is better than most other protein blend I had in the past.

Cost 7/10 - I didn't pay for this 2 lbs tub and I don't think I would buy the 2 lbs container at that price... I like the product and I would use it as a MRP so a 5 lbs tub might interest me a little more, even at a comparable price.

Overall 8.5/10 - Would definitively consider this product in the future, especially if a 5lbs tub is available

For more info on this product, click here.
    Originally Posted by Cloud Strife View Post
    Hey Everyone!

I got lucky enough to be one of the 20 members that got a PM in for a free tub of Xtreme Formulations' Strawberry Ultra Peptide 2.0 so I'm going to do a review.

First Impression: The powder had a very smooth texture - not clumpy at all. It smelt very strawberryey but wasn't overwhelming.

Profile: 8.5/10 - For the most part, the profile is excellent. My one and only complaint is the fat content. Even though there is only 1g of saturated fat, each serving contains 9g of fat. Not a bad thing on a bulk but certainly a drawback for those on a cut. In any case, the formula is quite good.

Mixability: 9.5/10 - The protein mixes very easily. It mixed quite readily with a good 10sec shake but it all dissolved and there were no clumps or powder stuck to the shaker.

Taste: 9/10 - I'm not a huge fan of strawberry flavored protein but I was really blown away by the taste on consistency of this one. I've had some pretty bad experience with strawberry powders in the past to it was nice to have one that didn't make me gag. The taste wasn't overwhelming and it was nice and creamy.

Overall Rating: 9/10 - I was very pleased overall with UP 2.0. As mention, my only real complaint was the fat content but I can get over it. I will definitely be adding different flavors of this to my stacks throughout the next few months. A great product through and through!

Thanks a lot to the guys at XF for hookin a brother up!

Let me know if you have any questions!
    Originally Posted by cboesger View Post

Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide 2.0-Strawberry

First off I want to thank everyone at XF and Customizer for sending me a tub of the new Strawberry 2.0 to try. I have always been a fan of Ultra Peptide and was really excited to give this a go.

Taste - 10/10*(Mixed with 8 oz cold water)
    I have tried alot of strawberry proteins before(from ON to Syntha 6 to Labrada and many more). I have liked them but have had to switch off frequently and never really wanted more than one of each a day. Always had to switch to another flavor. Not with UP2 however, this was the most "real" strawberry tasting shake that I have tried. I didn't want to use any other flavors when I had this. By far the best strawberry flavor that I have had. I am not surprised with this because every other UP flavor has been outstanding as well.

Mixability - 9/10
    I used a shaker bottle and it mixed pretty well but not great. There were a few clumps after shaking for about a minute and a half. Not a big deal but still some clumps. Shook it a few more times after that and all the clumps were gone. Overall good mixability.

Profile 9.5/10

Very, very good profile here. Nothing to complain about!

Overall -9.5 out of 10

I definitely recommend this and will certainly be buying some more myself!!!
    Originally Posted by ~~Aries~~ View Post

Ok, so I finally got around to testing this stuff out. A special thanks to Customizer and Envy for giving me the chance to try this out. You guys rock!!!

Taste:10/10

This stuff tastes freaking yummy. If you like strawberry you will love this. Very creamy. There are flavors I like better than strawberry, but if I was to choose strawberry I would choose this.

Add in a banana and there's a sinful party going on in my mouth.

Mixibility: 9/10

Mixes equally well in either water or milk. I prefer it in some skim milk though. Makes it more like a milkshake to me. A few clumps, but nothing to cry over like some people are apt to do. Nothing to note when using the blender.

Ingredients: 8/10

I like that it's low in carbs, but for my preference it's a little high in fat for my liking. Cause of this I would only use it as a meal replacement, not to supplement my diet if that makes sense.

Cost: ? I don't like to comment too much on cost, cause what is not that much for one person might be a lot for another, so I'll let those interested decide if it's in their own price range.

Overall: 9/10 This is a great tasting protein with a nice ingredient panel. I would suggest this to anyone looking for a mix like this.

Peace
    Originally Posted by watchfan View Post
    ULTRA PEPTIDE 2.0 STRAWBERRY

Taste: UP 2.0 Strawberry sort of reminds me of the old strawberry myoplex formula(bill phillips era, dont know if anythings changed) but a whole lot better in taste. Has a bit of a sweetness to it which I like for a strawberry flavor, because I feel its necessary. Other strawberries I've tried in the past are too mild and bland, which has made me avoid buying strawberry proteins for some time. This particular strawberry does have a feint taste of 'protein shake' flavor, but it is subtle. Some may or may not like that. Personally its never bothered me. I will say though, that I was comparing this to strawberry Syntha-6 in taste, which to me was the benchmark of strawberry proteins. In taste alone, I'd still give Syntha-6 the slight edge taste wise, however Syntha-6 can't even compete with UP 2.0 profile wise... that said... overall taste score 9

Profile I'm sure most are familiar with UP 2.0s profile by now. Its more a lean mass gainer/mrp than a basic whey blend. More fat, slightly more carbs and calories.. Depending on your goals this may or not fit your macros. I personally mix it with UP 1.0 Vanilla and it still tastes great. And I'm glad its still not high in carbs as I'm an endo and dont need them

Mixability Like all XF proteins, mixability is never an issue, they all mix great in a shaker cup, as well as in a blender.. For those that use spoons and forks to mix.. well, you have issues, get a damned blender bottle or other shaker cup and quit being so lazy..

Cost 2) There is no advertising allowed on the forum, and posting links to outside vendors is not allowed. This board is run and sponsored by Bodybuilding.com, but we want the truth about the products, good or bad, to be posted here so you can make a smart decision.

You are welcome to post links to the cyberstore within the site, but we do not allow discussion of other supplement store sites for obvious reasons. If you attempt to post about other stores, you may notice they are blocked out with asterisks (***). Although you are welcome to discuss any manufacturer?s products, you may not publicly display other places to purchase these products.

Comparison to other UP 2.0 flavors Of all the flavors I've tried of UP 2.0 so far while strawberry is excellent, I'd have to put Vanilla and Chocolate PB ahead of it. Those two flavors are just amazing, it honestly feels like you are cheating. I have chocolate on the way, and I'm sure that'll be great. I've yet to try Banana or C&C, although I don't know if I'll get around to it as I've yet to try a C&C that I've liked(including Syntha-6 which everyone raves about) and I honestly don't know if ever will. I like banana but don't know if I like enough to buy it instead of the other flavors.. Unless Customizer wants to send me some..

Overall UP 2.0 Strawberry is an excellent product that tastes great, and has anything most people could ask for in a protein product. And it can be had at a fair price. This is another winner for XF and I have yet to be let down by any of their other products as well. So overall I'd give this a 9.375

WF
    Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    Wanted to thank the guys from xtreme formulations for sending me a tub of UP 2.0 to try. Being up here in Canada alot of companies avoid sending things due to border complications and the cost of shipping, so its appreciated guys!

Mixed my first shake today with 1 scoop of UP and 8oz of water in a shaker cup.

Taste - 10/10
    Im not usually a huge fan of strawberry, only strawberry protein i have liked ever was Syntha-6, and that got old quick. UP even better IMO.

Mixability - 9/10
    After reading previous reviews of a few mentioning it was a lil hard to mix in a shaker I thought maybe Id throw it in a blender, but it mixed fine in my shaker bottle. Shake for a minute or 2, let it set for a minute, then shake again and it was perfect, no clumps at all.

Profile 9.5/10
    Solid profile, great mix

Overall -9.5 out of 10

I have yet to try this in milk, I will tonight im sure its gonna be amazing. I will definetly buy this product again, I am ordering the Choc Peanut butter asap! thanks again guys.

john
    Last edited by Elliptical Envy; 03-31-2008 at 04:02 PM.

Echo in Eternity

Strawberry continued

Originally Posted by IronBear04 View Post
    First off I wanted to thank xtreme formulations for mailing me out a tub of UP 2.0 to sample; Now, on to the review.

I made all of my shakes with water except for one and didn't notice a huge difference in 1 percent milk.

Taste - 9/10
    I am not a fan of strawberry flavored protein mixes of any kind so I was surprised to find that this actually tasted like something I wouldn't mind drinking on a regular basis for my extra protein needs.

Mixability - 9/10
    I didn't have access to a shaker but the few times I borrowed a friends it mixed perfectly. Other than that it mixes so so with a spoon and I am sure perfectly in a blender so I would say no issues here at all.

Profile 9.5/10
    The profile is terrific and I believe with all the new evidence coming to light about both healthy fats and casein protein being important to add to whey post workout this is not only a good blend for extra protein during the day but as a post workout shake as well.

Overall -9 out of 10

If I buy this product, and I plan to a month or so down the road when I'm not so tight on the moola, I would go for a different flavor but other than that I am extremely happy with the product you sent me and you will have a future customer because of it
    Originally Posted by blink922 View Post
    Alright well it took me a while to get this up, but oh well

Taste (9/10): Damn good. I'm usually not a huge fan of strawberry flavored protein, but this is reallll good. The only strawberry protein I've tasted that beats Syntha-6. It sorta tastes like a Strawberry Creamsicle or something, definitely some sort of creamy flavor mixed in with the strawberry. (I mixed it with water)

Mixability (8/10): Mixed 2 scoops in about 10oz of water with a spoon (I like it a little muddy ). It dissolved pretty well except for a few protein clumps here and there, but overall pretty good.

Profile (10/10): 51%/49% casein/whey, low fat, 170cals. Nice

Cost (7/10): I didn't pay for it, but the price is pretty steep for only 24 servings (which is about 12 shakes for me as I use 2 scoops). Still though, probably the best casein/whey matrix available, so I'd say it's worth the buy.

Overall: 8.5. 100% worth the buy if you like strawberry proteins, and even if you don't, I'd give it a try.

Originally Posted by Doughboy View Post
    I would like to thank Dave for sending me the protein to review.

Mixing= 10/10
    Texture/Mouth Feel= 10/10
    Taste= 8.5/10

I guess the reason that I did not give this a higher taste rating is that I am not a huge strawberry fan. Now, with that said, I have to say I do enjoy the taste, its is very creamy and tastes just like the label says 'Strawberry'

But nothing beats chocolate.

FYI here is my review for chocolate UP 2.0. - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6004041
    Originally Posted by Ghostman View Post
    Thanks for the Free sample

Taste= 9/10
    Mixablity= 10/10
    Overall=10/10

This was one of the best tasting protein powders I have ever had. It mixed very well and was real smooth on the way down. I'm thinking about buying some after I run out of Muscle Milk.
    Originally Posted by rizzog466 View Post

Xtreme Formulations Presents:
    Ultra Peptide 2.0
    Micellar Casein

Thanks again to Customizer and Xtreme Formulations for hooking me up for doing absolutely nothing except being in the right place at the right time

I used 8 oz skim milk and a couple ice cubes in a blender. Mixed perfectly, a little foam at the top but everything I put into my blender has foam for some reason. It went away pretty quick, the consistency was spot on, not too thick or too thin. I will have to try it with different mixing techniques (shaker, spoon) and try it in water as well to see how versatile the mixability really is though. But so far so good, if you have a blender this is the way to go.

Let me first say I have NEVER tried any strawberry flavored protein in my life because, well, I don't like strawberry flavored drinks. But I could not pass on the chance to try some good protein, no matter what the flavor. This stuff tasted awesome, plain and simple. I would have no problem drinking this all the time. I will still have to try it in water, but with some skim milk it is very tasty

Ingredients: 10/10
    Micellar and isolate, can't go wrong with that. I am not sure what the amount for each ingredient is, hoping its like an 80/20 micellar/isolate ratio because I would like to use this as a night time protein.

Price: 8/10
    $28.99 at the BB.com store, a little more expensive than other proteins, but I understand that the protein blend, especially a quality one, is going to cost a little more. Also, I wish a tub would have a full 30 servings instead of 24, but still not a bad deal for a quality product.

Digestibility: 10/10
    No stomach problems at all, just thought I would throw this in because sometimes I have GI issues with protein blends, but this one was very easy on the stomach.

Overall: 10/10
    Some of the best tasting protein I have ever tried! And that is for a flavor I am not even fond of I will most certainly be using this again in the near future, looking forward to trying the other flavors (especially the PB & chocolate). I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great tasting protein with a solid ingredient profile to match. Now I understand why everyone raves about this stuff, great job by Xtreme Formulations on this one!
    Originally Posted by cgervais45 View Post
    Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide 2.0 STRAWBERRY!

IN MILK!
    TASTE: 10/10 So I wanted to find out all the "GREATNESS" behind this protein and I'm glad I tried it out. Taste is freakin awsome. Mixed one scoop in Skin Lactose Free Milk and it was FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC! Kinda reminded of strawberry cake batter which I Love. VERY strong Strawberry taste and probably the best I have had.

MIXIBILTY-10/10 Mixed one scoop in a blender with a few icecupes and some Skin Lactose Free Milk and mixed perfect! Very smooth and creamy!

COST- 8/10 Pretty pricey at $28.99 for 24 servings which is the main reason that kept me away from buying this protein but its worth it for the taste.

OVERALL 9.5/10- Glad I decided to fork out the money for this. Never been a big strawberry guy but this was pretty darn good. Reminds me of strawberry nesquik. If you got the money defently give it a shot! This was my first time buying this product but I'm now hooked and will be a regular buyer of this stuff. Can't wait to try the other flavors!

IN WATER!!!!
    Originally Posted by Mr. Aries View Post
    UP 2.0 by Xtreme Formulations is a Meal Replacement Shake that competes well with products like Muscle Milk, Mass Meal, etc. The micellar casein content in this products makes it superior than most of the competition and i've had a great time enjoying this product. I started out with the peanut butter and chocolate version and it was a delight. Now it's time to see if the strawberry flavor stacks up.

Taste:

10/10

I don't really like strawberry shakes, never been a huge fan of it for some reason. Strictly comparing strawberry shakes vs. strawberry shakes, however, this is easily the best tasting of the bunch. If you've had True Mass Strawberry, this tastes pretty similar, with fewer fat grams.

Ingredients:

9/10

Micellar casein and whey evenly distributed, who can complain about that? Low carbs and relatively moderate amount of fat is also a plus. If I had to change anything, I'd maybe lower the fat to 7g for the casual users. 9g isn't a whole lot to me, but it might turn off a few potential customers. Since my fat intake is regularly in the 150g range, 9g here and there is meaningless to me.

Flexibility:

10/10

Can be used anytime throughout the day.
    Originally Posted by blueboy22 View Post

Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide 2.0

The breakdown:

Recieved my tub of Ultra Peptide 2.0 Strawberry about two weeks ago. I have been waiting to review it until I tried it in a few different ways.

Mixabilty:
    Water: 9/10
    Milk 10/10

The powder mizes in milk and water very well. Like all proteins there is a bit of foam when using a shaker but it only takes a few minutes for this to go away. It seems to mix at almost a 100% rate and I have not experienced any clumps at all when drinking it.

My protein flavor of choice is Strawberry. I have used On Strawberry and ON Pro Complex Strawberry. None of them come close to the taste that XF has come up with. It tastes amazing in milk and is pretty darn good in water.

Price:
    I got it free so no complaints out of me.

At about $30, it is priced according to what I would expect it to be. I plan on picking up two tubs on my next order to drink in the AM with my breakfast.

Favorite recipes in order:
    1. Blended with a few ice cubes, milk, and Peanut Butter.
    2. Straight with Milk
    3. Blended with Milk and a banana and a few blueberries
    4. With water
    Last edited by Elliptical Envy; 03-31-2008 at 04:31 PM.

Echo in Eternity

BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Woot woot I'm famous
    Palo Alto Labs
    ryan@paloaltolabs.com

"This statement is the idea and opinion of me. It in no way represents the opinions or beliefs of Palo Alto Labs, nor does it serve as medical advice."

Originally Posted by Trans_Isomer View Post
    This is my review of Xtreme Formulations Strawberry Ultra Peptide 2.0:

I used 8 oz whole milk in a shaker. Shook vigorously, mixed completely with a bit of froth at top. Mixed very well, no chunks

Taste: 8/10
    Well my previous experience with strawberry proteins was Prolab's strawberry advanced whey protein I think it was called, it was absolutely terrible. I gagged that crap down till I got done with the bottle. Around a year ago I try Universal's Real Gains strawberry and that actually tasted pretty good. I think if the strawberry flavor was a bit more pronounced it would of been better. Now, I sit here with my UP 2.0 strawberry shake. No chunks, very nice, nice consistency with 8oz of whole milk. I have to agree with other reviewers saying its like a strawberry and cream type flavor, I think lifesavers creamsavers is what they are called... the strawberry cream one is what this flavor reminds me of. Pretty good, I have never been a big strawberry fan but I would definitely buy this flavor to mix up getting just chocolate proteins all the time. UP PB chocolate is still my fav. Also upon opening the jug I smelled it... smells really good.

Ingredients: 7/10
    I like the protein sources, rice oligodextrin, I don't like fructose at all though and its in it... don't like maltodextrin and its in it... everything else looks good. Not sure why creatine monohydrate is in it. I know Cr is great for performance and all that... but I can buy a years supply of Cr for 15 bucks, I don't really need it already in my protein, and in a amount that I don't even know how much im getting.

Price: 9/10
    A little more than other caseins in the price realm, but still good IMO. Ive tried chocolate, PB choc, and now strawberry and they all taste great. You get what you pay for.

Digestibility: 10/10
    No stomach problems at all. No indigestion, gas, cramping, bloating, etc. I get that sometimes with cheaper proteins.

Overall: 8.8/10
    Definitely a great tasting protein. My ranking of the UP proteins would be PB Choc > Choc > Strawberry. I like the protein sources and all, but questions why other ingredients are in there. Overall I would recommend this protein,
    Originally Posted by envythahustla View Post
    This is probably going to be considered company promotion but I don't give a ****. Dave (Customizer) sent me this product before I was a rep, so that should count for something.

Anyway, I've avoided all strawberry flavored proteins after I have tried two popular brands (can't and won't name names) and they both made my stomach hurt. I really thought it was just the strawberry flavoring in general so I have stayed far away from it. Being the cool guy that he is, Dave sent me some of this strawberry UP 2.0 to try. I was pretty reluctant to try it (yeah I know XF flavoring is the r0x0rz but still...). Here goes the review.

1 scoop UP 2.0 strawberry in 8 oz of whole milk.

Taste This isn't an ordinary strawberry flavor. It tastes like strawberries and cream. This was very unexpected and very good. It doesn't have an chemical flavor to it at all so I am happy. 10/10

Everything else falls in line with the other reviews I've done so I'll spare the details. If someone is looking for a nice strawberry "lean mass" gainer then try out UP 2.0 it is pretty darn good.

5 f*cking star review courtesy of Envythahustla.

Echo in Eternity

JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000) JCAZ2010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    here's mine for chocolate pb

Originally Posted by atl_thug_69 View Post

Buy Ultra Peptide 2.0 here

Chocolate PB
    • Taste - 9.5/10 - Amazing. The taste is a little hard to explain. It's not too peanut buttery. At first I kinda thought a saltier version of syntha 6 chocolate, but it's definitely better then that. It really just is delicious and if you put in a small amount of real pb it tastes amazing.
    • Mixability 9/10 - Mixes great in water and milk. I don't know if anyone else noticed this but I noticed the texture was kind of grainy for this protein. I don't really understand what causes it, since there is only a gram of dietary fiber. It's almost like it has some blended oats in it but not that extreme.
    • Ingredient Profile - 8/10 - Could use a couple less grams of fat and a few more grams of protein. The ingredients are amazing though. Great sources of protein and fat.
    • Price - 6/10 - I like to get about 25g of protein in my shake, and this only gives me about 17 servings of UP 2.0 for 29$. It really is too expensive for what it is. I know it's quality stuff but not worth the price difference of the original imo.
    • Overall - 7/10 - Tastes amazing but is too expensive for me and I really don't need all the fat in a protein shake, it's not very hard for me to get fat in my diet..I feel like if i purchased this again it would be used as a desert/cheat meal since it really tastes that great, or maybe added to some other protein to make it taste better.
    Activate Xtreme/Sizeon Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109543121

X-Factor/DCP Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108280551

Superpump/Sizeon Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6153361

Activate Xtreme Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3826891

Blue Rasberry Ragnarok Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3146231

Originally Posted by pokerhard16 View Post
    FLAVOR:Chocolate Peanut Butter

TASTE:10/10Another bullseye for Xtreme formulations,this flavor also tastes amazing.Like the others have said it tastes exactly like Reeses peanut butter...Delicious.

MIX:10/10 Again, i mixed 1 scoop with 8oz of milk and 3 ice cubes,it mixes perfectly,no chunks at all.

10/10............ You can buy it here,you will not regret it.... http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/xf/ultrapeptide2.html
    Originally Posted by mrk23 View Post
    Background
    I'm just a typical 22 y/o male who has been bodybuilding for about 3 years. I'm lactose intolerant so I can't handle a large variety of whey protein brands, particularly the ones with concentrates or other heavily milk derived products. So, I'm pretty selective and when I heard that Ultra Peptide was friendly for the lactose intolerant, I decided to give it a try. After I was quite impressed with UP, I heard raves and raves about the taste of UP 2.0 and finally decided to give it a go. I purchased both chocolate peanut butter and cookies and cream. Here is my 411 on them.

The Review

Solubility: 10/10
    Once again, no problems in this category. It mixes very well just like its sister, UP. There is no foaming either which is always a plus. Awesome work in this category!

Profile: 10/10
    It has a bit more goodies than the original UP - mainly the good fats. With the addition of these good fats to the original recipe, the profile's rating can only be more "awesomer". I was however mildly upset with the lower protein content. But overall, it still has an awesome mixture.

Taste:
    Chocolate Peanut Butter: 9.9/10
    Cookies and Cream: 10/10

Both tastes freaking good. Like many have said, chocolate peanut butter tastes just like a melted Reese's chocolate. The cookies and cream tastes more like java and cream than cookies and cream which was surprising. But still, I love the taste and I liked it better than chocolate peanut butter (which is why I gave cpb .1 pt lower than cnc )

Price: 7/10
    Yes, this is probably the only score that will not ace my review. It's more expensive than the original and it has less servings. As I've mentioned in the original UP's review, you get what you pay for and quality is indeed more expensive. It would be nice if it was cheaper when purchased in small amounts as I am aware of their 12 pack deal for 250 (~21 dollars a bottle).

GI Tolerance: 10/10
    Most people don't have this category but I do because I am lactose intolerant. Let me tell you this; after trying Muscle Milk, Dymatize Whey, Cytogainer, ProV60, and a couple of others, they've only gave me bad gas and the unfortunate runs. However, UP and UP 2.0 have NEVER given me any of these problems. It is very well tolerated by the lactose intolerant individual. Someone told me that the CEO of XF is also lactose intolerant so he did a great job for satisfying people just like him!

Overall
    Again, XF has done an awesome job with UP 2.0 especially in the taste department. If I were to give a suggestion to XF, I would request them to make BIGGER containers for these UP 1 and 2 bottles as they are filled to the top. It's hard to get the scooper out without getting a bunch of powder going to waste; yes, UP protein powder is precious as they are top notch quality and expensive. Other than that, great work and keep it up.

XF4TW '07
    Originally Posted by ElMariachi View Post
    So I've generally stayed away from combination-type casein proteins due to some bad experiences in the past. Musclemilk basically grosses me out, and most other proteins in that category seem to bloat me something fierce with the exception of Syntha-6 from BSN. Being that there is so much hype about this product on these boards, I figured...what the hell, I'll give it a shot.

I must say that I was pleasantly surprised. The ingredient profile on this protein is outstanding. I really do like the use of whey protein isolate. It is also lacking in the chemical/processed taste that is a trademark of Musclemilk and other lesser quality proteins.

TASTE -The flavor overall was really good. This is a protein that I would look forward to taking to. It is not overly strong, and definitely not fake/chemical tasting. It had a rich chocolate taste with a hint of peanut butter, but that chocolate flavor lingers with you, after awhile, I even began to crave it, which is unusual for me when it comes to most proteins.

10/10

MIXABILITY -It definitely has a tendency to clump, but then again, I've seen much worse, and the whole clumping thing has never been a problem for me before.

7/10

VALUE -It is pricier than some of the other proteins in this category, but you also get a lot more quality for the price. With so many companies looking to cut corners, it was refreshing to see one of them going all out to put a top notch product out there.

9/10

PACKAGING -This is the one part of the product that needs work. They use the same tubs as they use for ICE, which I'm sure helps keep the costs down, but the use of the mini-tubs kind of takes away from the appearance. The new labeling is pretty sweet though compared to photos I've seen of the old labels.

6/10

BOTTOMLINE-If all I can find to complain about is the packaging and minor clumping issues, then a company is doing pretty damn good. This is a top-notch product and I look forward to trying all the other flavors, especially strawbery and banana! Props to Xtreme Formulations for this one!

Overall score-9/10 for this product!
    Originally Posted by L-Mendes View Post
    I give it an overall 10/10.

It tastes amazing, has a great profile, and mixes easily. This is going to be my staple protein from now on, I highly recommend you try it.

that is all.
    Originally Posted by envythahustla View Post
    I'll just keep this real simple

Taste 10/10

Mixability 10/10

Price 10/10

Another great creation from the folks at Xtreme Formulations/BSL. I like the inclusion of fiber in this version and dropping the WPC that was in the first run. This is the best choco/pb flavor that I have tried and that is comparing it to SAN Infusion and Designer Supplements Sustain.

Good looking out for the sample Dave.
    Originally Posted by PumpingSteel View Post
    First of all, heres what it tasted like

mixability: 10/10
    well i didn't try spoon yet, but in my shaker, it was done mixing in 10 ~ 15 seconds.

..........................................wow
    they can probably sell this at jamba juice, or mcdonalds. it was delicious. every sip takes 5 seconds to swallow, just so i can put my tongue on every single atom of this amazing homogeneous substance.
    Shipping 0/10
    waited too much

Echo in Eternity

shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This thread is SUCH a tease for us UP 2.0 virgins
    Currently logging BCS Labs Elastiflex and AEN IntraStack: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107204261

bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Originally Posted by shardsofglass View Post
    This thread is SUCH a tease for us UP 2.0 virgins
    Seems like you need to give it a try.

Thanks for the assist.

I guess I'll add some more links in a few.

Echo in Eternity

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dude you forgot about both of my reviews; cookies n cream and strawberry
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I love UP 2.0 Chocolate PB!!!!! I give it, hands down the best tasting flavor award.
    <=><=>[]MFF[]<=><=>
    *Jud's Comprehensive Pro-Hormone User Guide*

shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shardsofglass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Elliptical Envy View Post
    Seems like you need to give it a try.

Thanks for the assist.

I guess I'll add some more links in a few.
    I need some help on the picture caption-joke front, then u might be able to add my review to this thread
    Currently logging BCS Labs Elastiflex and AEN IntraStack: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107204261

Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    Dude you forgot about both of my reviews; cookies n cream and strawberry
    I haven't posted cookies and cream yet. Some of the reviews just aren't coming up like I want them to. I am going to have to go back when I get more time and search. I've been doing this all day in between calls.....and on the phone.

Echo in Eternity

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I haven't posted cookies and cream yet. Some of the reviews just aren't coming up like I want them to. I am going to have to go back when I get more time and search. I've been doing this all day in between calls.....and on the phone.
    i know dude, just messing with you. I did a strawberry one too. Oh did I say I bought a cookies n cream last month?
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    i know dude, just messing with you. I did a strawberry one too. Oh did I say I bought a cookies n cream last month?
    Oh naw I didn't know that. Did you post a review on that C&C? Scouring for reviews really is time consuming.

Echo in Eternity

Oh naw I didn't know that. Did you post a review on that C&C? Scouring for reviews really is time consuming.
    sure did, but this was the original c & c before the formula was tweaked, im sure it tastes the same, but im waiting for the infusion to run out first. I dont like multiple containers opened.

Supp Misc Outkast digitalgoodtime's Avatar
    digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    chocolate peanut butter ftw!
    vegetable-based protein ftw

on hiatus - too many douche bags here.....

I <3 Osteo-Sport TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Wink

That's right Quinton, OVERCOME your own work ethic.
    Xtreme Formulations
    Representative

||Bringing my a-game since '00||

Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad View Post
    That's right Quinton, OVERCOME your own work ethic.
    LOL, I rather not work at work so this helps out.

Echo in Eternity

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    just ordered the UP 2.0/Relentless stack at N P for 40 bucks...strawberry, gonna put it to use on my x-factor/LX stack
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

Originally Posted by dirtydean12 View Post
    just ordered the UP 2.0/Relentless stack at N P for 40 bucks...strawberry, gonna put it to use on my x-factor/LX stack
    If you are able to toss up a review for either product when you get a chance we would surely appreciate it.

Echo in Eternity

Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by babolat06 View Post
    x2 haha

cookies n creme- better than syntha 6 and muscle milk, very good.
    really better then MM.......nice, I would like to see more reviews on the C&C to sway me into getting a tub of that its a flavor that intrests me but never quite found a good one .

How does the thickness/texture of UP C&C compare to MM since you tried both, asume the water used it the same .......which will come out thicker as is and which has a "stronger" flavor (meaning it could possibly cancle out another added flavor protein)
    Deport ALL Illegal Aliens

Gabru Putt Punjab Da 1-Testosterone's Avatar
    1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    going by the reviews, this stuff must be insane!
    ".....Enjoying my life to fullest extent possible; you should too"

Hundreds of whey protein products reviewed.....the process is on!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1829601

I <3 Osteo-Sport TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 1-Testosterone View Post
    going by the reviews, this stuff must be insane!
    If you ever had homemade Vanilla ice cream, this is your flavor.
    Xtreme Formulations
    Representative

||Bringing my a-game since '00||

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is the best protein product I ever had in my whole life.

My review speaks for itself, it became a long thread hahaha
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361