Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bklynguy35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bklynguy35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bklynguy35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bklynguy35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bklynguy35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bklynguy35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bklynguy35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bklynguy35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Dwayne "THE ROCK" Johnson's workout

Anyone heard of or tried this program at all?? I just started today and wanted to get some opinions on it I was only able to do sets of 15 because I felt like passing out. Also gonna try and do 30min of abs 3days a week.

Monday
    Resistance training: Chest, back, biceps, calves; 5 sets, 15-20 reps, 30-second rest periods.

Cardio: 5-minute warmup, 12 minutes at a high-intensity clip, 5-minute cooldown.

Tuesday
    Resistance training: Quads, hamstrings, shoulders, triceps; 5 sets, 15-20 reps, 30-second rest periods.

Cardio: 5-minute warmup, 12 minutes at a high-intensity clip, 5-minute cooldown.

Wednesday
    Resistance training: Chest, back, biceps, calves; 5 sets, 12-15 reps, 45-second rest periods.

Thursday
    Resistance training: Quads, hamstrings, shoulders, triceps; 5 sets, 12-15 reps, 45-second rest periods.

Friday
    Resistance training: Chest, back, biceps, calves; 5 sets, 8-12 reps, 60-second rest periods.

Saturday
    Resistance training: Quads, hamstrings, shoulders, triceps; 5 sets, 8-12 reps, 60-second rest periods.

Cardio: 5-minute warmup, 12 minutes at a high-intensity clip, 5-minute cooldown

Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Halosoccer24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What are the exact exercises done here because I kind of want to know.

bklynguy35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bklynguy35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bklynguy35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bklynguy35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bklynguy35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bklynguy35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bklynguy35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bklynguy35 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well from what I understand its any excercise you wanna do. I think I read that using dumbells are better so thats what I'm using for chest. Im just gonna change it up everyday Today I did 3 sets of 65lb dumbell incline 2 sets of 65lb flat bench dumbells for 15 reps for chest. For Bi's I just did 5 sets of 70lbs preacher curls. Back- 2 sets of widegrip pulldowns @ 140lbs 3 sets of V-grip pulldowns @140lbs for 15reps each. Calves- 3 sets of sitting calve raises and 2 seta of standing calve raises. Then did 30min of HIT cardio on the readmill at a incline of 15.0. afterwars I spent like 35 min pounding out abs.

In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You pick any exercise you want for the 5 sets. Either 1 exercise for 3 sets and another exercise for 2 sets. Or all 5 sets of just one exercise. Or 5 different exercises for 1 set each. Get it? I actually like the way the routine is set up. I'm not into the body-part split routines everybody and their sister does hitting each body-part only once per week.

The only real flaw I see is hitting your Triceps 6 days in a row.
    Last edited by In Flames; 03-31-2008 at 02:51 PM.
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

mhoffman3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhoffman3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhoffman3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhoffman3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhoffman3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhoffman3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhoffman3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhoffman3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhoffman3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhoffman3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mhoffman3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Doesn't look like nearly enough rest to me - 3X per week for each muscle is great if you're on steroids but otherwise probably not

magiata93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) magiata93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) magiata93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) magiata93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) magiata93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) magiata93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) magiata93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) magiata93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) magiata93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) magiata93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) magiata93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    is that even a workout its like a normal lifting split day 1 mostly upper and some lower, day2 mostly lower and some upper. omg comn

BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by magiata93 View Post
    is that even a workout its like a normal lifting split day 1 mostly upper and some lower, day2 mostly lower and some upper. omg comn
    Of course it's a workout.
    Alabama Crimson Tide

Bench PRs: 315x2, 285x6, 275x9, 225x18

In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mhoffman3 View Post
    Doesn't look like nearly enough rest to me - 3X per week for each muscle is great if you're on steroids but otherwise probably not
    Uhh totally wrong. So Full Body workouts only work if you're on steroids right?
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Hey it worked for the ROCK so Im gonna give it a try for 3months and see where it takes me

jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    like this?

"Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret."

Training regularly but no progress?
    You need one or more of these: more food, more weight, more reps or more rest.

Check out: www.muscleandbrawn.com

Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The Rock is a genetic freak... I wouldn't do what he does. He has the ability to do more volume. 6 days a week!

That would kill me and I'd never see gains.

So unless you have genes and recovery ability like Dwayne... I'd stay away.

I love Dwayne! Played for the Canes in the 80's!!!

Throwback style player.
    Last edited by Canefan17; 03-31-2008 at 07:09 PM.

jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Canefan17 View Post
    The Rock is a genetic freak... I wouldn't do what he does. He has the ability to do more volume. 6 days a week!

That would kill me and I'd never see gains.

So unless you have genes and recovery ability like Dwayne... I'd stay away.
    he's been training football style since he was a pee-wee...he earned his capacity just like anyone else can. he just started earlier than most of us so he is ahead on the timeline.
    "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret."

Training regularly but no progress?
    You need one or more of these: more food, more weight, more reps or more rest.

Check out: www.muscleandbrawn.com

KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks similar to what I do..

day1: Chest/ Back

Day 2: Quads/Calves/Abs

Day3: Chest Back

Day 4: Hams/Lowerback(deads)/calves/abs

Day 5: Shoulders/Arms

2 Days rest, repeat
    Strong Join Date Crew

DragonflyRider is on a distinguished road. (+10) DragonflyRider is on a distinguished road. (+10) DragonflyRider is on a distinguished road. (+10) DragonflyRider is on a distinguished road. (+10) DragonflyRider is on a distinguished road. (+10) DragonflyRider is on a distinguished road. (+10) DragonflyRider is on a distinguished road. (+10) DragonflyRider is on a distinguished road. (+10) DragonflyRider is on a distinguished road. (+10) DragonflyRider is on a distinguished road. (+10) DragonflyRider is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    He's not on steroids?
    Betcha Stuart McRoberts on seeing such a program will say he is.

tezzer24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

how many exercises for the body parts

Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    15 sets a week per muscle group, I bet most people here do more then that for large muscle groups.

Even if it was to much this is a really easy program to add more rest to, such as doing 2 on/1 off.
    "Leave the pump in the bedroom and add some damn weight to the bar" - Dave Tate

"Train for strength, eat to grow and you will get bigger and stronger" - Someone bigger and stronger then me

bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He ain't natural.
    There is no greater natural advantage in life than to have an enemy overestimate your faults, unless it is to have a friend underestimate your virtues.
    -Don Vito Corleone

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166936131

Registered User the iron addict's Avatar
    the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dwayne has 1 in a million genetics and does BB'ing drugs. If that is YOU--it might work well. If that is not YOU=doubtful.

Iron Addict

http://www.ironaddicts.com/forums

Revolutionary diet and training software:

http://www.redpointfitness.com

Unofficial Site Chaplain merkong's Avatar
    merkong is on a distinguished road. (+10) merkong is on a distinguished road. (+10) merkong is on a distinguished road. (+10) merkong is on a distinguished road. (+10) merkong is on a distinguished road. (+10) merkong is on a distinguished road. (+10) merkong is on a distinguished road. (+10) merkong is on a distinguished road. (+10) merkong is on a distinguished road. (+10) merkong is on a distinguished road. (+10) merkong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That's a one in a million owrkout for a one in a million human... Yes, he's in great shape nut he also likely does drugs. How the hell else could he recover??
    1/3/09 bench press 1rm 300#
    1/3/10 bench press 1rm 315#

I don't lift like ^^that^^ anymore...

Just lifting because I love it and trying to lead by example with my 3 elite athlete kids; Amanda on the Varsity Dance Team, Zack playing lacrosse on an elite level and starring on our 8th grade football team and fast becoming a golf prodigy and Kitty excelling at the grade school level on the track, soccer field and basketball court.

tezzer24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i am starting a program a bit like it

monday: chest, traps, shoulders, biceps, triceps
    tuesday: lats, quads, hamstrings, calves, lower back, forarms
    wednesday: chest, traps, shoulders, biceps, triceps
    thursday: lats, quads, hamstrings, calves, lower back, forarms
    friday: chest, traps, shoulders, biceps, triceps
    saturday: lats, quads, hamstrings, calves, lower back, forarms

do 5x10 and two exercises for each muscle have an 40 second rest

after training i take cyclone from maximuscle it has protein, creatine, hmb, Glutamine,Beta-Ecdysterone which helps to rebuild your muscle and makes them stronger.

the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good luck, you are going to need it.

Iron Addict

bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by the iron addict View Post
    Good luck, you are going to need it.

Iron Addict
    x2

although sounds like he has dat der celtech
    There is no greater natural advantage in life than to have an enemy overestimate your faults, unless it is to have a friend underestimate your virtues.
    -Don Vito Corleone

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166936131

Originally Posted by bango skank View Post
    x2

although sounds like he has dat der celtech
    Most newbies want to believe they are something they are NOT. This guy thinks taking a couple of supplements and having willpower will equal designer genetics, steroids, and 15 years of hard training. After he fails miserably he will either quit training, or start lifting within HIS ability to recover. Too bad new guys usually waste their best training years doing stupid stuff like this.

Iron Addict

tms.1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tms.1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tms.1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tms.1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tms.1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tms.1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tms.1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tms.1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tms.1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tms.1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tms.1978 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Most newbies want to believe they are something they are NOT. This guy thinks taking a couple of supplements and having willpower will equal designer genetics, steroids, and 15 years of hard training. After he fails miserably he will either quit training, or start lifting within HIS ability to recover. Too bad new guys usually waste their best training years doing stupid stuff like this.

Iron Addict
    end of thread.
    Dream in light-years,
    Challenge miles,
    Walk, step by step

"I did basic 3x5 workout and got good strength and size gains, so now I'm doing high volume"-Anon

Beginners:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112574351

Bango's Arnold/Park thread:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112649251

cmbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cmbc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bklynguy35 View Post
    ...Also gonna try and do 30min of abs 3days a week...
    Sure, give it a shot.

paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you know that the routine was simply used for a film right? and thats not his regular training routine.

LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There was a period of time where the Rock wrestled wearing track gear. The rumor was that he got gyno and had surgery.

Meatwad47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meatwad47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meatwad47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meatwad47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meatwad47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meatwad47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meatwad47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meatwad47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meatwad47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meatwad47 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Meatwad47 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The Rock did have plastic surgery to cure a slight man boob problem before filming The Scorpion King.

And why do guys past puberty get gyno.............???

Steroids!

Iron Addict

LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    And why do guys past puberty get gyno.............???

Steroids!

Iron Addict

That's the gist of the rumor.