DaveWalton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

German Volume Training Help Please

So I'm just about to finish my first cycle of German Volume Training (the beginners portion). The program suggests taking 2 weeks off and then going into the intermediate portion of GVT. The thing is, I just started taking the supplement 4-AD and will only be using it this month...so I want to be training as hard as possible. Will it have a big impact on mass gains if I jump right into the second cycle without taking 2 weeks off?

Thanks in advance

bump

giannidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) giannidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) giannidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) giannidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) giannidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) giannidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) giannidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) giannidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) giannidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) giannidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) giannidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I really have no idea, but I just wanted to know if you had any gains from that type of training.

Yeah I definitely did. It's generally pretty hard for me to gain weight (that's with a good weight gain diet too) and after one month of GVT I gained about 8 pounds which is great for me. It's pretty tough and you have to follow it to a T but it's worth it. I did the 10x10 beginner one not the 10x6...I'm about to start that.

BAMF_T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BAMF_T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BAMF_T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BAMF_T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BAMF_T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BAMF_T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BAMF_T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BAMF_T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BAMF_T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BAMF_T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BAMF_T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am sorry but i think GVT is crap..I tried it and to me it is not very effective..
    I highly recommend you look into Optimized Volume Training. It is alot better, and i hade great gains from it!

http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=257ovt2

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=713696
    *BMBC*

-It's not how much you lift, it's how much you look like you can lift!-

RU

giannidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) giannidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) giannidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) giannidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) giannidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) giannidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) giannidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) giannidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) giannidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) giannidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) giannidy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DaveWalton View Post
    Yeah I definitely did. It's generally pretty hard for me to gain weight (that's with a good weight gain diet too) and after one month of GVT I gained about 8 pounds which is great for me. It's pretty tough and you have to follow it to a T but it's worth it. I did the 10x10 beginner one not the 10x6...I'm about to start that.
    Nice man, congrats on that... Did you have any strength gains?

strength gains? yeah but not a lot...the program isn't really aimed at strength. I put on about 5-10 pounds for each exercise over the month. My main gains were mass. BUT...the way GVT goes is you do the first cycle of 10x10 for a month and then you take 3 weeks to work on another intensive program (preferrably for strength as I understand it such as a 5x5 workout) and then you go into the intermediate level of GVT doing 10x6.

Personally, I find it great for mass so far and I will be starting the 5x5 in a couple days.

http://bodybuilding.about.com/od/wei...sof5reps_2.htm ---> good article for GVT and for 5x5