miaoumiaou is on a distinguished road. (+10) miaoumiaou is on a distinguished road. (+10) miaoumiaou is on a distinguished road. (+10) miaoumiaou is on a distinguished road. (+10) miaoumiaou is on a distinguished road. (+10) miaoumiaou is on a distinguished road. (+10) miaoumiaou is on a distinguished road. (+10) miaoumiaou is on a distinguished road. (+10) miaoumiaou is on a distinguished road. (+10) miaoumiaou is on a distinguished road. (+10) miaoumiaou is on a distinguished road. (+10)

what do you think about Weider Crash Weight Gain Formula Plus Creatine?

Hello,

My boyfriend is currently using universal's whey protein. But he just cant seem to put on weight. which supplement do you recommend?
    do you recommend "Weider Crash Weight Gain Formula Plus Creatine" ?

please feel free to give opinions and everything about bulking up

deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    His main thing is going to be to eat at a caloric surplus.
    He needs to average what his daily calorie intake is, then add 500 calories to that.
    That, with a good workout routine should give him around 1lb per week gain.
    If he does not gain at that rate, he should bump the calories up another 150-200, and see what that gives him.
    Eating healthy foods and getting plenty of protein in per day should give him some good gains as long as he trains adequately.

No supplement is going to put weight on him without adequate nutrition behind it.
    He can opt for a weight gainer to help achieve this calorie goal, but there are much healthier (and better tasting) options out there, like making one at home using milk, peanut butter, protein powder, oats, and a banana.
    There is no spoon.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For I am the baddest man in the valley.

We all only have today and right now, but without death being pressed upon us we hide behind our false pretense of immortality. - Lvisaa

miaoumiaou is on a distinguished road. (+10) miaoumiaou is on a distinguished road. (+10) miaoumiaou is on a distinguished road. (+10) miaoumiaou is on a distinguished road. (+10) miaoumiaou is on a distinguished road. (+10) miaoumiaou is on a distinguished road. (+10) miaoumiaou is on a distinguished road. (+10) miaoumiaou is on a distinguished road. (+10) miaoumiaou is on a distinguished road. (+10) miaoumiaou is on a distinguished road. (+10) miaoumiaou is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by deadpool9 View Post
    His main thing is going to be to eat at a caloric surplus.
    He needs to average what his daily calorie intake is, then add 500 calories to that.
    That, with a good workout routine should give him around 1lb per week gain.
    If he does not gain at that rate, he should bump the calories up another 150-200, and see what that gives him.
    Eating healthy foods and getting plenty of protein in per day should give him some good gains as long as he trains adequately.

No supplement is going to put weight on him without adequate nutrition behind it.
    He can opt for a weight gainer to help achieve this calorie goal, but there are much healthier (and better tasting) options out there, like making one at home using milk, peanut butter, protein powder, oats, and a banana.
    i think the problem is that he's not eating enough.

so which supplement do you recommend? is weider ok?

deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I hear the weider stuff tastes awful.

Personally, I would just make the following home made weight gainer:

1.5 cup Whole Milk
    1 scoop of his normal protein powder.
    2 tbsp Natural Peanut butter
    1/2 cup oats (ground up in a coffee grinder)
    1 banana.

Thow it all in a blender, blend until smooth.
    It ends up being about 700-800 calories, with over 50g protein.
    If he is maintaining his weight now (not loosing or gaining more than 1lb a week), and drinks one of these every day, he should start gaining weight no problem.
    After weight gain pauses though, he will need to increase his calories again to keep gaining.
    There is no spoon.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For I am the baddest man in the valley.

We all only have today and right now, but without death being pressed upon us we hide behind our false pretense of immortality. - Lvisaa

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by deadpool9 View Post
    I hear the weider stuff tastes awful.

Personally, I would just make the following home made weight gainer:

1.5 cup Whole Milk
    1 scoop of his normal protein powder.
    2 tbsp Natural Peanut butter
    1/2 cup oats (ground up in a coffee grinder)
    1 banana.

Thow it all in a blender, blend until smooth.
    It ends up being about 700-800 calories, with over 50g protein.
    If he is maintaining his weight now (not loosing or gaining more than 1lb a week), and drinks one of these every day, he should start gaining weight no problem.
    After weight gain pauses though, he will need to increase his calories again to keep gaining.

thank you! will definitely try this

Not a problem! And good luck!
    There is no spoon.

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/real.html

Tasty weight gainer

This one has your creatine already in it i do not recomment the Choc PB, but the Choc Milk is good
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/un/i****ss.html
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/158620

semockr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Crash weight gain formula #7

Originally Posted by miaoumiaou View Post
    Hello,

My boyfriend is currently using universal's whey protein. But he just cant seem to put on weight. which supplement do you recommend?
    do you recommend "Weider Crash Weight Gain Formula Plus Creatine" ?

please feel free to give opinions and everything about bulking up
    I had good results with this supplement and bulked up to 180 after bombing & blitzing for a year. Bulking up is only a start however, if you want to compete you need to get ripped.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    strong bump of a 3 y.o. thread
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)