ECGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question I'm about to start a New Supplement Routine, advise me on...

Hello everyone, before I asked my question I would like to say thanks for your help, this is my first post but like a lot of other people right now, I have been visiting the site for a while, just looking for tips, which actually have helped me a lot, without becoming a member or posting in the forum.

Basically I would like to know when to take certain supplements and vitamins. I know it could be as simple as reading the label on the tub or bottle, but some of you have tips or personal methods which have giving you a boost and other users, and those are the tips I?m looking for.

My workouts are kind of off and on, because of my job, but this year I have a golden opportunity which I have taken advantage of, I would be able to hit the gym from January to the end of June, which I did start already on January.

Since January I have been taken ON 100% Whey Protein (5 servings per day), N.O Xplode (30min before workouts), and Animal Pak?s (one pack 30min before workout).

Of course I also have food intake, but I wasn?t taken in consideration my nutrition, which coming to these boards I saw how much it was stressed, so I took the advice and on Feb 15th I started a ?diet?, which basically consist of fruits, tuna, turkey sandwiches, and salads. The only reason why I can?t mess with anything else is because I live where I work at, and I don?t have a stove just a microwave, so I make my own meals. So this is the way it goes, meals and supplements mix:

? 6:30am Protein Shake (one scoop).
    ? 8am Yogurt.
    ? 9am an Apple.
    ? 11am 2 slices of 100% Whole Wheat bread, 2 slices of Singles Kraft 2%, and 4 slices of Honey Roasted Turkey 98% Fat Free and 5g of Protein per slice. Also a Nature Valley Granola Bar, and water.
    ? 1:30pm Protein Shake (one scoop).
    ? 3:30pm Protein Shake pre-workout (one scoop).
    ? 4:30pm N.O. X-Plode & one Animal Pak.
    ? I work out from 5pm to around 6:30 ? 7pm.
    ? Around 6:30 ? 7pm Protein Shake (two scoops).
    ? 8pm a salad, 5 type of lettuce bag just half of the portion, with pickle, shredded cheese, and 2tbps of Fat Free Ranch Dressing. This meal could also be alternated by; two cans of tuna, with two cut up celery and five cut up baby carrots.
    ? If I get hungry in between those meals, or if it?s not enough I would eat some baby carrots or wheat bread with peanut butter or yogurt.
    ? I drink V8 Juice, Milk and water, sometimes cramberry juice.

When I started this in ?diet? on Feb 15th my wait was 184 pounds, a month later on March 15th my wait was 175 pounds, today March 30, 2008 I?m at 172 pounds it?s been like that for the past week or so, this basically was the combination of nutrition and exercise, which I do a lot, probably over due it, but in my line of work I have too, being that I could have a gym one day and the next day I won?t, or wouldn?t even have time to go, but my time has been loyal lately.

So, what?s going on now? Well I?ve been doing some more research, and I want to take it to another level now, meaning adding supplements, before anything on March 31 (tomorrow) it would be the ending of the 12 week cycle using N.O. X-Plode, so I?m entering the four week rest cycle from it.

There?s a couple of things that the research I did of certain supplements interest me, so I brought them. For instance I brought Fish Oil, which I really need the help for my joints being that I?m 31 and started to work out off and on about for 2 years now, now it has been the longest without interruption. I also got some ON?s Casein Protein, which I?m mixing with ON?s 100% Whey Protein, one scoop of each for my post-workout shake. Since I won?t be using N.O X-Plode for four weeks I decided to buy some creatine, which I drink also as a post workout drink, I went with SizeOn using the guidance of the different post between opinions of what is the best creatine. Another supplement added is Flaxseed Oil, which since it helps for Body Reduced Fat, a good source of energy and most importantly it reduces muscle sourness it definitely wanted to add this one. Next Green Tea Complex Extract, for the body fat loss. Vitamin C, which I read can?t remember which article here that you need about 3,000mg a day? So since I get from my Animal Pak?s some, I decided to get the other amount I need from buying a bottle. The last one some MSM with Glucosamine Complex, which of course I got to help my joints also.

Well this is what I plan to do now:
    ? 6:30am Whey Protein Shake (one scoop) with a scoop of oatmeal, Animal Pak, MSM with Glucosamine Complex.
    ? 8am yogurt.
    ? 9am an apple.
    ? 11am 2 slices of 100% Whole Wheat bread, 2 slices of Singles Kraft 2%, and 4 slices of Honey Roasted Turkey 98% Fat Free and 5g of Protein per slice. Also a Nature Valley Granola Bar, and water. Adding also for first dose of the day of 2 fish oil gel caps. MSM with Glucosamine Complex.
    ? 1:30pm Protein Shake (one scoop).
    ? 3:30pm Peanut Butter with bread or Celery.
    ? 4:30pm Whey Protein (one scoop) an Animal Pak (pre-workout).
    ? 5pm to 6:30-7pm workout.
    ? Post-workout Whey Protein + Casein Protein (one scoop of each) and also SizeOn.
    ? 8pm a salad, 5 type of lettuce bag just half of the portion, with pickle, shredded cheese, and 2tbps of Fat Free Ranch Dressing. This meal could also be alternated by; two cans of tuna, with two cut up celery and five cut up baby carrots. Adding also my second and final dose of 2 fish oil gel caps.
    ? 10 ? 11pm final Shake Casein Protein, and MSM with Glucosamine Complex.

So this is basically it, with my schedule, now what I need help on, in your opinion which is the best time to accommodate the Flaxseed Oil, the Green Tea, and the Vitamin C? I also would like to know if I?m taking the MSM with Glucosamine Complex at the right time.
    Any other suggestions????????

Thanks if you read all this, lol, I know it?s a lot.

ECGS

Sweatin' to the Oldies Austin109's Avatar
    Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Austin109 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    pretty solid diet. the vitamin c i would take 500 mg in the morning and another 500mg with lunch and maybe another prebedtime. i think 1-1.5g of Vit-C is all you really need. the flax oil i would assume you take it with meals. siince youre getting about 6 meals i would take 1g every other meal. thats what my flaxoil directions say at least. good luck man!