Closed Thread
    sucker_punch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sucker_punch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sucker_punch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sucker_punch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I think I ditched my bitch pretty damn ALPHA !!!

She was kinda ugly so despite her efforts in the bed she wasn't really doing it for me. A lot of times I flat out couldn't get it up with her. And that's saying a lot coming from a walking boner.

So yesterday in the bed I told her after she had been trying to turn me on for a while:

*I think it's best we give up
    *yeah me too (unaware)
    *yeah I mean in general
    *you mean the relationship
    *yeah, what's the point if the sex is horrible
    ***blabla cries on my chest***

later my buddy comes to my place to get wasted and prepare to gp out with us. we take her with us but ignore her big time in the club and leave her in one club while going to the next

she then texts

"where are you darling?" followed 5 minutes later by "im going home i call u tomorrow"

then today she sends me "did u have fun last night with david (my buddy?) you know it's over i want to be friends" something like that

i didn't respond at all called my buddy and we loled cuz I still got my beautiful number one girlfriend haha

cliffs:
    fugly gf
    me no horny for her
    me say bitch its over
    she say noooo
    i take her to club and run to other club with my buddy while she's on toilet
    we play other girls in the clubs
    she goes home and sends its over next day

user84981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user84981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user84981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user84981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user84981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user84981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user84981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user84981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user84981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user84981 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user84981 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i had the same kinda thing, but i said "we arnt compatible", wasn't quite as alpha as you.

strong 2nd btw.

JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuicintheJuice is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    pics of #1?

Father Jack is on a distinguished road. (+10) Father Jack is on a distinguished road. (+10) Father Jack is on a distinguished road. (+10) Father Jack is on a distinguished road. (+10) Father Jack is on a distinguished road. (+10) Father Jack is on a distinguished road. (+10) Father Jack is on a distinguished road. (+10) Father Jack is on a distinguished road. (+10) Father Jack is on a distinguished road. (+10) Father Jack is on a distinguished road. (+10) Father Jack is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    not really alpha, I just kinda felt sorry for the desperate ugly chick

and the fact your gf was ugly makes it impossible for you to be alpha lol

EDIT: Oh and not being able ot get it up is also never alpha

sucker_punch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sucker_punch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sucker_punch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sucker_punch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by JuicintheJuice View Post
    pics of #1?
    [img]http://photos-f.ak.********.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v73/139/44/677380980/n677380980_125469_8736.jpg[/img]

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thread fails without pics/newdz of the ex
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Girl was too fugly to take pics of, sorry

Constitutionist/Masculist Purge's Avatar
    Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sucker_punch View Post
    She was kinda ugly so despite her efforts in the bed she wasn't really doing it for me. A lot of times I flat out couldn't get it up with her. And that's saying a lot coming from a walking boner.

So yesterday in the bed I told her after she had been trying to turn me on for a while:

*I think it's best we give up
    *yeah me too (unaware)
    *yeah I mean in general
    *you mean the relationship
    *yeah, what's the point if the sex is horrible
    ***blabla cries on my chest***

later my buddy comes to my place to get wasted and prepare to gp out with us. we take her with us but ignore her big time in the club and leave her in one club while going to the next

she then texts

"where are you darling?" followed 5 minutes later by "im going home i call u tomorrow"

then today she sends me "did u have fun last night with david (my buddy?) you know it's over i want to be friends" something like that

i didn't respond at all called my buddy and we loled cuz I still got my beautiful number one girlfriend haha

cliffs:
    fugly gf
    me no horny for her
    me say bitch its over
    she say noooo
    i take her to club and run to other club with my buddy while she's on toilet
    we play other girls in the clubs
    she goes home and sends its over next day
    Rapid-Cliff: I couldn't gwt it up with a chick, so I dumped her before she could catch on.

Monster fail.

Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000) Idontakefishoil is just really nice. (+1000)
    sounds pretty 8th grade.

I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.

Originally Posted by pnstps View Post
    GTFO EMO KID

Originally Posted by Father Jack View Post
    not really alpha, I just kinda felt sorry for the desperate ugly chick

and the fact your gf was ugly makes it impossible for you to be alpha lol

EDIT: Oh and not being able ot get it up is also never alpha
    stfu nerd

ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Put on Ignore, good troll attempt though. Have a good life

Originally Posted by ReppinDaUSA View Post
    Put on Ignored
    cry me a river, then refresh your tampons bitch

I just logged on to MSN and started talkin to me

-hi (she)
    -hello
    -did u receive my text?
    -uhu
    -and what did u think about it
    - *think smiley* that was pretty much what I told you yesterday in the bed...
    - you know you are a real *******
    (she again)-bye

(she again)- some **** about us leaving her in the club
    (she again)- you are not worth it blablabla
    (me)-
    (she) you are 20 ... GROW UP!!
    (me) ironic bye *block*

deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50) deathx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just logged on to MSN and started talkin to me

-hi (she)
    -hello
    -did u receive my text?
    -uhu
    -and what did u think about it
    - *think smiley* that was pretty much what I told you yesterday in the bed...
    - you know you are a real *******
    (she again)-bye

(she again)- some **** about us leaving her in the club
    (she again)- you are not worth it blablabla
    (me)-
    (she) you are 20 ... GROW UP!!
    (me) ironic bye *block*
    that was really immature

Bears NFC North Champs ChicagoCubz's Avatar
    ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChicagoCubz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    [img]http://photos-f.ak.********.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v73/139/44/677380980/n677380980_125469_8736.jpg[/img]
    Lol que? I've seen that pic on here before. U fraudin?

steezemcgreazee is just really nice. (+1000) steezemcgreazee is just really nice. (+1000) steezemcgreazee is just really nice. (+1000) steezemcgreazee is just really nice. (+1000) steezemcgreazee is just really nice. (+1000) steezemcgreazee is just really nice. (+1000) steezemcgreazee is just really nice. (+1000) steezemcgreazee is just really nice. (+1000) steezemcgreazee is just really nice. (+1000) steezemcgreazee is just really nice. (+1000) steezemcgreazee is just really nice. (+1000)
    thats lilia stepanova

FRAUDIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!