Biggzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Biggzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Biggzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Biggzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Biggzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Biggzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Biggzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Biggzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Biggzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Biggzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Biggzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How much protein in 1 lb of turkey breast?

This is probably a question that everyone knows the answer but me. But I've searched on google and could not find a simple answer.

Basically, I buy a 1 lb of Boar's head Turkey Breast from my local grocery store deli (Publix). I just want to know how many grams of protein is in one pound of turkey.

consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500) consciouschef is not very helpful. (-500)
    If you searched on Google and couldn't find it, then you should kill yourself right now because you're so ****ing stupid it's hard to put into words.

I mean, seriously...you're really, really, really ****ing stupid.

Biggzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Biggzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Biggzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Biggzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Biggzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Biggzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Biggzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Biggzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Biggzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Biggzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Biggzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by consciouschef View Post
    If you searched on Google and couldn't find it, then you should kill yourself right now because you're so ****ing stupid it's hard to put into words.

I mean, seriously...you're really, really, really ****ing stupid.
    Thanks man, I'm gonna kill myself real quick.

klax410 is a name known to all. (+5000) klax410 is a name known to all. (+5000) klax410 is a name known to all. (+5000) klax410 is a name known to all. (+5000) klax410 is a name known to all. (+5000) klax410 is a name known to all. (+5000) klax410 is a name known to all. (+5000) klax410 is a name known to all. (+5000) klax410 is a name known to all. (+5000) klax410 is a name known to all. (+5000) klax410 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How much protein in a pound of turkey?

...A lot
    Misc Veteran Crew

SetauketYankee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SetauketYankee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SetauketYankee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SetauketYankee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SetauketYankee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SetauketYankee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SetauketYankee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SetauketYankee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SetauketYankee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SetauketYankee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SetauketYankee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    guessing... 23 Grams per 3-4 Oz. so about 100 Grams.

Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How much turkey is in a pound of protein?

Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Also, here's the PDF to the Boar's Head nutritional guide:
    http://www.boarshead.com/BHNutrition...utBook6_07.pdf (20.5 MB)

Download that and find out.

cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000) cncretecbwo is just really nice. (+1000)
    really though, this is easy to find. search "nutrition info turkey breast" or search "turkey breast" on nutritiondata.com. If i doesnt give you the 1 lb you want it is pretty easy to convert the 1 oz. serving to 1 lb.

Mcnults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcnults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcnults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcnults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcnults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcnults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcnults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcnults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcnults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcnults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcnults has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you must hone your google-fu my son
    I WOULD REMIND YOU THAT EXTREMISM IN THE DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE.
    AND LET ME REMIND YOU THAT MODERATION IN THE PURSUIT OF JUSTICE IS NO VIRTUE.