George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Where Do You Lose Fat From First?

Now, I'm pretty sure my body type is meso/endo...I'm overall a wide kid...I had very broad shoulders without ever working out. But I honestly have sort of an hourglass figure (gay I know). Pretty wide hips and thighs...and to top it all off, wide obliques and m00bs.

So, the question is....if I'm doing a normal split (Chest/Shoulders/Tris and Back/Bis/Legs) where should the fat start coming off from first?

Just wondering....I think I'm starting to get a little thinner in the hip/thigh region but I might be imagining things...all I know is that the stomach is the last part to be burned off.

eja642 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eja642 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eja642 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eja642 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eja642 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eja642 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eja642 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eja642 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eja642 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eja642 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eja642 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds like you're built pretty similar to me then.

I dk if you're quite as big as I am(6'4 277, I have an enormous frame), I have fat hips and a big ass, but don't have all that much of a gut.

I have huge pecs under my chest fat, which I also don't have all that much of.

I lose fat from my upper torso and face/neck first.

Then my limbs, legs below the hips, full arms.

I've yet to lose enough fat to know if I lose my hips or obliques/lower abs first.

When I find out I'll post it, hopefully I see significant changes there within the next 2-3 months.

George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck eja.

I can also feel my pecs under my fat, which is more insentive because I know they'll look good once I lose the weight...

When I said hips and thighs, I meant ass too (nohomo). People tell me that they see a difference in me, but it's mostly family who might be saying it just to make me feel better and give me more motivation so I kind of doubt it sometimes.

eja642 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eja642 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eja642 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eja642 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eja642 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eja642 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eja642 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eja642 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eja642 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eja642 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eja642 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You too dude.

And as far as big hips go, the ass usually comes with it.

Like PB and J lmao

Originally Posted by eja642 View Post
    You too dude.

And as far as big hips go, the ass usually comes with it.

Like PB and J lmao
    Sadly.

What's really sad is that because of the hips and ass I have to wear jeans that are at least a size too big for me...gotta wear 36s instead of 34s...the goal is to get to the point that I can wear 34s and have them be really loose

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You lose fat from everywhere first. You VISIBLY lose fat where you have the least. You visibly lose fat last where you have the most
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    You lose fat from everywhere first. You VISIBLY lose fat where you have the least. You visibly lose fat last where you have the most
    Ah I understand.

Thanks