Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 188 of 207 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,640 of 6198
    Stats: 6'0", 174 lbs
    vollric has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vollric has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vollric has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vollric has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vollric has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vollric has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vollric has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vollric has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vollric has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vollric has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vollric has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit vollric's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Duperman View Post
    Saw this on an old thread so I posted it this elsewhere but I didn't receive a response yet, what do you guys think about taking multiple smaller doses every 2 hours rather than 2-3 large doses? Sensible or unnecessary broscience?

Drug Class: CNS stimulant

ephedrine is a naturally occurring central nervous system stimulant obtained from the plant _Ephedra equisetina_. It is now also produced by chemical synthesis, the synthetic product being marketed in the form of its salt,ephedrine sulfate; it occurs as a white crystalline powder with a bitter taste, soluble in water and very soluble in alcohol. ephedrine is closely related in structure to methamphetamine, although its CNS actions are much less potent and also longer-acting than those of the amphetamines.

ephedrine peripheral stimulant actions are similar to but less powerful than those of epinephrine (also called adrenaline), a hormone produced in the body by the adrenal glands. ephedrine is an adrenergic drug that works by stimulating alpha and beta receptors thus causing the release of norepinephrine. Alpha and beta receptors exist in the sympathetic nervous system,(fight or flight) and stimulation causes increased heart rate,bronchodilation, and vasoconstriction.

ephedrine is a sympathomimetic, which means it acts to increase sympathetic activity. This works great for us because there is a drop in sympathetic activity when you cut calories. When you get a drop in sympathetic activity you get a decrease in metabolic rate and a lower rate of fat brake down. Often this is why when you are on a diet for a long time ( 12 week pre contest prep not excluded) you get less and less results as time goes on and you consume less and less calories. Now with the use of Caffeine and some good old fashion ephedrine these effects can be worded off and or prolonged to a large degree. The ephedrine prevents the drop in sympathetic activity and or prolongs the process during calorie restricted states when its used. For quite a long time to might I add.

Ok let us all keep in mind that ephedrine is not a direct beta-2 agonist!! Ok So why is this important? Simple, Because of this it can be used for much longer and it causes a lot less receptor downregulation and at a much slower rate then other drugs that may work in similar ways . You see ephedrine stimulates the release of noradrenaline from what is known as sympathetic nerves. And from then on we know that noradrenaline interact with muscle and fat cells as far-reaching and or universal ( I guess one could use broad to) adrenergic agonist. In other words noradrenaline does/will Activite Beta-2 receptors but at the same time other beta and alpha alpha receptors to simultaneously and non direct. Or at the least not direct enough to cause super fats down regulation of them..

Whereas with Other drugs that work through Beta-2 activation like Clenbuterol and or Albuterol will cause Much faster down regulation somewhere in the Area of complete down regulation after a maxamum of 21 days. Down regulation in the amount that is enough to lession effectiveness and or results can start as early as 14 days BTW.

So for a recap.

Clenbuterol=4 weeks complete down regulation and a 3 week brake needed before this has completely cleared.

ephedrine=2-3 months before complete down regulation and diminished results. Like wise however unlike Clenbuterol you will want to Taper off ephedrine

Now here is how one really wants to dose ephedrine. ephedrine has a half life of 6-8 hours however it has a "effective life" of about 4 hours and it rises and peak out at the 2 hour mark and then declines in its "effectiveness" from there. So what does this mean and how can it help us??

You may notice that all over the world ephedrine is now sold in 8mg tablets. Now I know many of you who think they know how to use ephedrine look at these and think "O man WTF that is not enough" Considering the common bro'ology dosing for ephedrine is 20-40mg every with 200-300mg caffeine taken 3-4 times daily..

AAAh but now it is time to set bro-ology aside as we always do here on elitefitness.com and get down to using this drug in its most effective dosing practice.

By shortening the length of time between doses we can keep a constant "Peak" effective level of both sympathetic activity and muscle Protein preservation through "consistent" Beta-adrenergic stimulation

Yes The real effective way of dosing ephedrine is to start out at a dose of 4mg ephedrine and 100mg Caffeine every 2 hours for the first week. Then raising this to 8mg of ephedrine and 100 every 2 hours the second week. Then during the 4 or 5th week one can take 8mg ephedrine and 100mg caffeine every 2 hours but add in 4mg ephedrine for 2 or 3 of these daily doses well ensuring that these extra 4mg doses are not "back to back" but rather staggered.

With this new dosing you will be taking 4mg ephedrine and 100mg caffeine Approximately 6 times daily and then moving up to the full 8mg/100 6 times daily in the following weeks. You can get continued effects from this dosing for up to 6-7 weeks and then you must taper down to your starting 4mg/100mg dose and then stop.

Trust me when I say that this is 100 times more effective at both burning fat and preserving muscle when using this drug. This dosing will prevent muscle Protein brake down which can and will happen when doses are spread out into the Bro-olgy 3 a day doses.

This of course makes the 8mg standard tabs sold on the market perfect!!! Now you know exactly how to use them correctly and as always I challenge you to test me on my words.

Before closing I have a few more tips about ephedrine use. Extreme insulin peaks counter-act the effects of ephedrine thus so does prolonged "high carb diets"

In simple terms to make the most out of your ephedrine cycle you have 3 options.

1. Slightly below maintenance calories ( about 300-500 below) and the use of 50/20/30 p/c/f split . This is the highest muscle preserving method of use.

2.Carb depletion diet and 1-2 day carb loads.
    most catabolic and I would recommend the use anabolics and or other muscle preserving supplements. Specifically one that can replenish muscle Protein stores quickly with each does. IE 2 caps gear with all 6 daily ephedrine doses.

3. Well below maintenance calories with 40/30/30 split
    or any split for that matter. If total daily calories are 700-1000 below maintenance then you will lose BF% however I find this a very sloppy and useless way of using the drug..

If you are trying to lose bf% gradually option 1 is best. This is the overall best option and with the right anabolics and or products you may even be able to gain a little muscle not just preserve muscle.

Option to is for strict contest prep and fast bf% reductions
    Sounds like it could be legit, im running this now, doing the standard 3 times a day.
    “Man – He sacrifices his health in order to make money.
    Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health.
    And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present;
    the result being that he does not live in the present or the future;
    he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”
    -Dalai-

Stats: 5'5", 162 lbs
    changda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) changda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) changda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) changda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) changda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) changda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) changda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) changda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) changda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) changda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) changda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit changda's BodySpace
    Anyone experienced heavier breathing?

Im on week 1 and small doses like 12mgx2/day.

Whenever I'm on it, breathing becomes heavier. Like having to inhale a big longer every minute or two. Its weird because I feel much crazy jitterness as some describes.

Is this normal?

headtop will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit headtop's BodySpace
    Is there any way I can see if I'm safe to do this? Getting blood pressure check or something?

Stats: 6'0", 244 lbs
    outlaw7478 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) outlaw7478 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) outlaw7478 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) outlaw7478 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) outlaw7478 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) outlaw7478 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) outlaw7478 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Visit outlaw7478's BodySpace
    Can someone pm on where to get the ephedra from. Something about the bronkaid makes my throat hurt. Thanks

Stats: 5'11", 236 lbs
    thinkpositive is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit thinkpositive's BodySpace
    I have been doing ECA 2-3 times a day along with CLA and Raspberry Ketones. Thus far I am really impressed and I have almost no desire to eat which for me is a plus. I just began this stack last week and prior to that I was using Oxyelite Pro. The effectiveness of the Oxyelite was wearing off so I decided to try ECA. With a clean diet/calorie deficit and a good amount of cardio and light lifting I have been able to drop 69 lbs so far.

Stats: 5'2", 135 lbs
    BodyPoints: 12909
    vanessa40 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vanessa40 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vanessa40 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vanessa40 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vanessa40 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vanessa40 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vanessa40 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vanessa40 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vanessa40 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vanessa40 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vanessa40 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit vanessa40's BodySpace
    What does the Raspberry add to the mix. I just add green tea and L-Tyrosine
    Daily Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161977553&pagenumber=
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm Not Anti-Social~~I am Pro-Solitude
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive Is Canine

Stats: 5'11", 236 lbs
    thinkpositive is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit thinkpositive's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by vanessa40 View Post
    What does the Raspberry add to the mix. I just add green tea and L-Tyrosine
    It is mostly an appetite suppressant. I will be adding decaffeinated green tea to the mix as well.

Stats: 5'8", 179 lbs
    Hammy18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hammy18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hammy18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hammy18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hammy18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hammy18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hammy18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hammy18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hammy18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hammy18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hammy18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit Hammy18's BodySpace
    If starting an EC stack for the first time should your 1 dose per day be first thing in the morning? Also if you workout first thing in the morning how long before your workout should you take it or is it best to take it after your workout with your first meal?

Stats: 5'2", 135 lbs
    BodyPoints: 12909
    vanessa40 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vanessa40 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vanessa40 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vanessa40 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vanessa40 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vanessa40 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vanessa40 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vanessa40 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vanessa40 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vanessa40 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vanessa40 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit vanessa40's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by thinkpositive View Post
    It is mostly an appetite suppressant. I will be adding decaffeinated green tea to the mix as well.
    Thank you
    Daily Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161977553&pagenumber=
    I'm Not Anti-Social~~I am Pro-Solitude
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive Is Canine

Stats: 160 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2220
    apace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) apace has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit apace's BodySpace
    if i have 30 mg ephedrine would it be wise then to split the tab in 4 , also as i would prefer to drink black coffee then taking in tablet form can i take 1 espresso ( 100 mg) with 7.5 mg ephedrine 4 times /day
    also if im doing I.F diet does e/c increase further Fat burning in a fasted state ?
    drinu

Stats: 6'2"
    onelochevy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) onelochevy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) onelochevy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) onelochevy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) onelochevy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) onelochevy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) onelochevy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) onelochevy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) onelochevy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) onelochevy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) onelochevy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit onelochevy's BodySpace
    took the test dose this morning. 100mg C and half of a bronkaid pill. feel great just with this. cant wait to work up to the full dose.

Stats: 5'5", 162 lbs
    changda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) changda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) changda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) changda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) changda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) changda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) changda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) changda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) changda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) changda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) changda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit changda's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Hammy18 View Post
    If starting an EC stack for the first time should your 1 dose per day be first thing in the morning? Also if you workout first thing in the morning how long before your workout should you take it or is it best to take it after your workout with your first meal?
    I recommend taking Ephedrine after your work out because when I take E and do exercise, my heart goes through the roof with very moderate activity. Especially since you are just starting out, Id recommend taking it after workout, with your food. Food doesnt affect EC stack

Stats: 5'8", 179 lbs
    Hammy18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hammy18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hammy18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hammy18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hammy18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hammy18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hammy18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hammy18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hammy18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hammy18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hammy18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit Hammy18's BodySpace
    Currently on day 2 of my stack, can I jump to the full does sooner than hotnfit.com recomends or should you follow the dosing schedule exactly?

Anyone have any experience with EPH25?

Stats: 5'9", 167 lbs
    lvsteven has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lvsteven has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lvsteven has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lvsteven has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lvsteven has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lvsteven has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lvsteven has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lvsteven has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lvsteven has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lvsteven has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lvsteven has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit lvsteven's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by headtop View Post
    Is there any way I can see if I'm safe to do this? Getting blood pressure check or something?
    Well I'm getting a basic heart rate monitor. I I've used ec on and off almost a year but when I started I just logged my heart rate using the machine at a local pharmacy.
    Steven Campbell Fitness
    http://youtube.com/stevencfitness

FatBurger & fries = $2.95 TheBrightTimes's Avatar
    Stats: 1'2", 10 lbs
    TheBrightTimes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheBrightTimes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheBrightTimes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheBrightTimes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheBrightTimes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheBrightTimes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheBrightTimes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheBrightTimes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheBrightTimes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheBrightTimes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheBrightTimes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit TheBrightTimes's BodySpace
    seems dangerous af to try this. i want too. but i dont want to have a f***in heart attack. jesus.
    On a quest to become GREEN again!

Rep and may your green cannons of peace be my beacon of hope. Contribute to the biggest comeback ever!!!!

Stats: 6'2"
    onelochevy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) onelochevy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) onelochevy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) onelochevy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) onelochevy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) onelochevy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) onelochevy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) onelochevy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) onelochevy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) onelochevy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) onelochevy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit onelochevy's BodySpace
    just try the half doses to see how you react. This is my 2nd week on it and I'm feeling fine. I take 2 full doses daily, havent felt the need for all 3 yet. I might start taking all 3 next month when i switch back to day shift and have to start getting up early.

FatBurger & fries = $2.95 TheBrightTimes's Avatar
    Stats: 1'2", 10 lbs
    TheBrightTimes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheBrightTimes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheBrightTimes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheBrightTimes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheBrightTimes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheBrightTimes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheBrightTimes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheBrightTimes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheBrightTimes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheBrightTimes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheBrightTimes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit TheBrightTimes's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by terracotta View Post
    And yes, people have died.
    O_o
    On a quest to become GREEN again!

Rep and may your green cannons of peace be my beacon of hope. Contribute to the biggest comeback ever!!!!

Stats: 5'8", 202 lbs
    typhoonfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) typhoonfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) typhoonfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) typhoonfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) typhoonfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) typhoonfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) typhoonfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) typhoonfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) typhoonfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) typhoonfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) typhoonfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit typhoonfish's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by changda View Post
    I recommend taking Ephedrine after your work out because when I take E and do exercise, my heart goes through the roof with very moderate activity. Especially since you are just starting out, Id recommend taking it after workout, with your food. Food doesnt affect EC stack
    For some reason I've found my lunch cuts down on the jitters. Go figure.

As for heart attack questions, don't do HIIT in 90 degree heat. Wear a heart monitor if you're doing cardio.
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable.

-It's My Privilege Crew-
    Ron Paul Support Crew
    Misc Fishermen Crew
    ~~--No hand-washing crew--~~

Stats: 6'0", 222 lbs
    DoubleChub has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubleChub has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubleChub has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubleChub has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubleChub has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubleChub has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubleChub has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubleChub has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubleChub has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubleChub has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoubleChub has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DoubleChub's BodySpace
    whatever happend to products like Therma-lean? made it so much easier
    BAM BABY nuthin' but a penis

Starting Weight: 289lbs
    Current Weight: 222lbs (-67lbs)
    Goal weight: 199lbs

Cigars,Cars,Watches,Scotches,Firearms,Work...CANADIAN CREWS

----------======== Wetbreasts Killin it! WE 300LB NOW ========----------

Stats: 6'4", 216 lbs
    tgadd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit tgadd's BodySpace
    On my second 6 week cycle of EC stack. I really like it. I'm assuming it works because I've been constantly losing weight (coupled with lifting and deficit); but I don't feel jittery which is what I was worried about. Every now and again I get a headache, but I think that may be from not enough water.
    tgadd's cutting log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144328751
    55lbs down and more to go!

Stats: 6'7", 295 lbs
    DanteMustDiexX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit DanteMustDiexX's BodySpace
    So im guessing the only way to get ephedrine now is to buy it online? ive always wanted to do a EC stack but i know it was banned a while ago

Visit tgadd's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by DanteMustDiexX View Post
    So im guessing the only way to get ephedrine now is to buy it online? ive always wanted to do a EC stack but i know it was banned a while ago
    If you are in the US you can buy it over-the-counter at a pharmacy.
    tgadd's cutting log

Originally Posted by tgadd View Post
    If you are in the US you can buy it over-the-counter at a pharmacy.
    Really? cuz my walgreens doesnt carry it and max muscle said it was banned. but thanks, ill try CVS

ask about my narcissism MrDude1's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 212 lbs
    MrDude1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrDude1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrDude1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrDude1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrDude1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrDude1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrDude1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrDude1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrDude1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrDude1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrDude1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit MrDude1's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by DanteMustDiexX View Post
    Really? cuz my walgreens doesnt carry it and max muscle said it was banned. but thanks, ill try CVS
    bare ephedrine is not available to you.
    ephedrine with anything else is perfectly legal, but you're limited to the obscenely large amount of 9grams per month. (far more then you need)

the only reason its only available over the counter is because you can use it to make meth.

like all US drugs, using it off label without a doctor telling you to, is not allowed.
    but.
    no pharmacy has the right to ask you about it either.

so walk in, ask for primatene tablets or bronkaid (your choice), show your id, pay and leave.

if anyone asks, you have asthma.

Originally Posted by MrDude1 View Post
    ephedrine with anything else is perfectly legal, but you're limited to the obscenely large amount of 9grams per month. (far more then you need)

the only reason its only available over the counter is because you can use it to make meth.

like all US drugs, using it off label without a doctor telling you to, is not allowed.
    but.

so walk in, ask for primatene tablets or bronkaid (your choice), show your id, pay and leave.

Very much appreciated

Visit tgadd's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by MrDude1 View Post

but.

+1 This is what I meant. Bronkaid costs more at my CVS (than CVS brand or Primatene) but the Ephedrine amount it higher so it ends up being cheaper through a cycle.
    tgadd's cutting log

Hey, I have some Eph25+, which is essentially the ECA stack with Narnegin added.

The dosage of each pill is:

Ephedrine - 30mg
    Caffeine - 120mg
    Aspiring - 30mg
    Narnegin - 80mg

I'm going to do a workout today, but I think I'm going to take my first dose POST-workout (so I can get used to it prior to using it for a workout) - but I want to ask if someone can recommend me a way to start dosing.

I've read hotnfit.com but they only seem to have safe dosages for the EC stack, with either 25mg ephedrine or 8mg ephedrine, as these pills are 30mg I wanted some guidance.

I'm thinking half a pill today after workout, half a pill tomorrow morning and the other half in the afternoon (rest day).

Then half a pill prior to workout Monday, half after...

Then Tuesday, full pill prior to workout... etc...

Stats: 5'9", 175 lbs
    ShreddedRocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedRocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedRocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedRocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedRocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedRocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedRocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedRocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedRocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedRocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShreddedRocks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit ShreddedRocks's BodySpace
    Would any kind of ephedrine supp work? Friend recommended me Black Widow
    http://www.amazon.com/Hi-tech-Pharma.../dp/B001AOGPZE
    **vomits when cashier asks if i want cash back crew**
    **tried going gay because i couldn't get girls Crew**
    **couldn't get guys either crew**
    **cat is the only one that accepts me crew**
    **obsess over girls at first contact crew**
    **young children cry at the sight of me crew**
    **goes grocery shopping at 3am to limit human interaction crew**
    **Negged Team Pun, he negged back crew**

B; 195x5x5
    S; 285x5x5
    D 395x5

2fre5h has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2fre5h has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2fre5h has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2fre5h has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2fre5h has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2fre5h has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2fre5h has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2fre5h has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2fre5h has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2fre5h has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2fre5h has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ShreddedRocks View Post
    Would any kind of ephedrine supp work? Friend recommended me Black Widow
    http://www.amazon.com/Hi-tech-Pharma.../dp/B001AOGPZE
    this doesnt have ephedrine in it at all

Page 188 of 207 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 ... LastLast