Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    JuiceGuyRoids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuiceGuyRoids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuiceGuyRoids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuiceGuyRoids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuiceGuyRoids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuiceGuyRoids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuiceGuyRoids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Some evidence that women don't like the roid look.

This is in response to the guy who posted "40lb bulk added in 10 months"

Girls don't like the extreme meatheadded/bodybuilder/steroid look. They like naturally muscular and lean bodies. Pretty much if you work out naturally you won't ever get "too big" but with steroids you will start turning girls off.

I posted a two questions to women on yahoo answers asking whether they preferred this man PRE steroids or POST steroids. Check out the results

Question #1: Does he look better before or after roids?
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...9101022AAQitkl

some priceless responses:
    "wow. thats horrible."
    "And FYI, girls hate guys who are too bulky."
    "i think that he looked better before"
    "He looked way better before."

Question #2: Is this man hot? (w/ picture post-steroids)
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...9102332AAxSSjM

more HILARIOUS responses:
    "disgusting!"
    "GROSS!!!! ..................sorry"
    "nasty"
    "ewwwww"

There you go kids, don't do roids or you wont have a girlfriend.

Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow strong ignorance. Way to gather the Yahoo troops you wanker.

Prane has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

mmm

but thats a bunch of weird girls who are prob 16 answerin that. they dont understand how hard you gotta work to achieve that. no homo, but that guy lookin pretty good. bit of a red-neck lol jk
    "1. you cant even see his face
    2. no hes to big and scary
    3. he seems he would be really mean

so sorry but no"

retard much?
    Last edited by Prane; 03-29-2008 at 10:47 AM.

Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr. Manlet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    who put liftinbig pics on there...thats pretty messed up if he didnt know

and who gives a **** lol
    IG = @ Bmur18 - Follow me and message for reps

**BMBC...MANG!**

rep back 10k+

Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah, my wife agrees with the other women...disgusting. That's a pretty good little independent study of random women lol. I

'm not working out to look ANYTHING like that, but if that is what makes a man feel like a "man" well, his choice for sure.

666_Jinx_999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 666_Jinx_999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 666_Jinx_999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 666_Jinx_999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 666_Jinx_999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 666_Jinx_999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 666_Jinx_999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 666_Jinx_999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 666_Jinx_999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 666_Jinx_999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 666_Jinx_999 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

post pics of this guy and see what they say... its me lol (or, what i am shooting for)

666_Jinx_999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 666_Jinx_999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 666_Jinx_999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 666_Jinx_999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 666_Jinx_999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 666_Jinx_999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 666_Jinx_999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 666_Jinx_999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 666_Jinx_999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 666_Jinx_999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 666_Jinx_999 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the guy in the photos is frank mcgrath IFBB Pro.

utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) utopia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JuiceGuyRoids View Post

Girls don't like the extreme meatheadded/bodybuilder/steroid look. They like naturally muscular and lean bodies. Pretty much if you work out naturally you won't ever get "too big" but with steroids you will start turning girls off.

I posted a two questions to women on yahoo answers asking whether they preferred this man PRE steroids or POST steroids. Check out the results

"wow. thats horrible."

"disgusting!"
    "nasty"
    "ewwwww"

Your an ****ing douche.....you expect me to believe that you got a response time of 34 seconds on most of those posts?....sounds more like you created that whole bull**** page and the replies yourself. I have never seen such response times on any sort of site and I create many forums.

TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mass08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mass08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    They will jaw drop probably lol, i think what girls would liek the best is the lots of muscle with little fat i.e. the huge guys that still rock the 8 packs...etc.

JuiceGuyRoids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuiceGuyRoids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuiceGuyRoids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuiceGuyRoids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuiceGuyRoids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuiceGuyRoids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuiceGuyRoids has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by utopia View Post
    Your an ****ing douche.....you expect me to believe that you got a response time of 34 seconds on most of those posts?....sounds more like you created that whole bull**** page and the replies yourself.

TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Clearly you haven't used Yahoo Answers you stupid piece of ****. Go test that site out.

I just posted another question. Answers will be flowing in shortly! HAHA
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...d&msgr_status=

check it out!

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ...I thought the guy was going to be all dry, vascular and striated. I can understand some people thinking that's unattractive (I personally don't mind that). I DON'T understand how a woman can find a hulking beast of a man unattractive though. Frank McGrath. Yum.

If I had a skinny bf sitting nearby, I'd probably pretend I didn't like it much by saying something to the tune of "I appreciate how much dedication that must take, but you're a lot sexier."...followed by a reassuring make-out session or something. I kinda think women tend to convince themselves that they like what they have. It's like people who hate sports cars because they can't afford one...

Originally Posted by Amanda76 View Post
    ...I thought the guy was going to be all dry, vascular and striated. I can understand some people thinking that's unattractive (I personally don't mind that). I DON'T understand how a woman can find a hulking beast of a man unattractive though. Frank McGrath. Yum.

If I had a skinny bf sitting nearby, I'd probably pretend I didn't like it much by saying something to the tune of "I appreciate how much dedication that must take, but you're a lot sexier."...followed by a reassuring make-out session or something. I kinda think women tend to convince themselves that they like what they have. It's like people who hate sports cars because they can't afford one...
    well said amanda!!!

Mr.Zen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Zen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Zen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Zen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Zen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If your in the gym or at home lifting for chicks than well your wasting your time. Question isnt what girls like/want, Question is what do you want?

Sadly, you're in the minority here.

Sadly, you're in the minority here.
    you must live under a rock!!

not to sound vein... but i catch hot girls checking me out all the time... and i mean HOT, and ALL the time!!!!!

Originally Posted by 666_Jinx_999 View Post

not to sound vein... but i catch hot girls checking me out all the time... and i mean HOT, and ALL the time!!!!!
    you're natural though.. No roids

NickCaissey is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickCaissey is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickCaissey is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickCaissey is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickCaissey is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickCaissey is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickCaissey is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickCaissey is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickCaissey is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickCaissey is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickCaissey is on a distinguished road. (+10)

*Bows down*

I agree with that being well said.
    Never Quit,
    Stay Fit.

TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Zen View Post
    If your in the gym or at home lifting for chicks than well your wasting your time. Question isnt what girls like/want, Question is what do you want?
    Ding-ding-ding! We have a winner!
    Lean body mass is my fat burner.

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to be a complete a**hole at any time.

Great quotes from BB.com:

"I disagree with people that says that high reps and low weight do not tone your muscles . High reps (20-30) do something , but I dont know what is it, I hope somebody can tell something about it"
    -- piportil_l4

NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Zen View Post
    well said. The people who go out of their way to get females opinions on other people's bodies are the insecure one's. This guy had to rationalize his opinion so he took it to a pole of females who probably don't even lift/exercise regularly. Now go take that to the female section of bodybuilding.com or another fitness website and the response will be much different.

Also women might say that, but why do bulky men get so much attention from women then? Who do you honestly think would get more attention from females? a 6'0'' 225 lb guy at 8% BF. or a 6'0'' 180 lb guy at 8% BF? I don't think anyone needs to answer that question, because we all already know the answer.

Get a life bud, the guy is obviously not lifting for women, he is doing it for himself.
    "When you get a BS you think you know everything
    When you get your MS you realize you know nothing
    When you get your PhD you still realize you know nothing but it is ok because now you know no one else does either"

you're natural though.. No roids
    says you!!

dude i have been lifting a LOOOOONG time... i got most of my gains naturally... i am old enough now and my body is ready.... for someone like me they have anti-againg effects, as well as muscle builiding effects.

steroids dont just majically make you huge... you have to have the dedication and the knowledge.... and most of all the GENETICS.... roids only enhace your natural potential.

the guy you posted a pic of has the genetics... he can lean out in no time and he would be in perfect shape.... a true hulk!!!

so lay off man... stop your witch hunt!!!!

Mr.Zen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Zen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Zen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Zen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Zen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    exactly lifting takes effort, it suppose to be a hobby/lifestyle if you dont enjoy it for your own pleasure than forget about, you've missed the point of a) lifting b) living better. You should use lifting to better yourself, and whatever build that comes your way is what comes.

Originally Posted by 666_Jinx_999 View Post

They could be checking you out because you look hideous and overly muscled. Are you actually banging any of these girls that are "checking you out"? HAve you noticed sex partners have become more frequent as you've bulked?

hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugowrx04 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

"wow. thats horrible."

"disgusting!"
    "nasty"
    "ewwwww"

i agree with you on the fact that most women like the "ripped" look more that the huge look but the guy did not do it to please the women he did it because of him and it was his desicion so who cares. I personally would like to get huge as in 6'3 240lb 10%-13%bf (probably not possible or it make take me 10 years+ no roids) and look good with cothes and with out clothes than just having a six pack an a "ripped" look but look small with clothes. I don't care wat girls think, well maybe a little but at the end i'm going to do wat makes me happy.

Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They could be checking you out because you look hideous and overly muscled. Are you actually banging any of these girls that are "checking you out"? HAve you noticed sex partners have become more frequent as you've bulked?
    Odds say you're a twig, gtfo.

Originally Posted by Uz View Post
    Odds say you're a twig, gtfo.
    Here is my picture: http://img03.picoodle.com/img/img03/...nm_785b614.jpg

Maybe I am a twig but at least I have the ballsack to post a picture of myself. Post one of yourself ***got.

Oh and what I may lack in check and bicep muscles, I make up in the muscle downstairs in my boxer shorts. 9 inch bitches.

NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NCK MIZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here is my picture: http://img03.picoodle.com/img/img03/...nm_785b614.jpg

Maybe I am a twig but at least I have the ballsack to post a picture of myself. Post one of yourself ***got.

Oh and what I may lack in check and bicep muscles, I make up in the muscle downstairs in my boxer shorts. 9 inch bitches.
    haha, you would be the type of person needing to rationalize your small size and lack of dedicatation.... ask another question asking them who they would prefer and give a pic of him and a pic of you. Let's check out the response then.
    When you get your PhD you still realize you know nothing but it is ok because now you know no one else does either"

Originally Posted by NCK MIZ View Post
    haha, you would be the type of person needing to rationalize your small size and lack of dedicatation.... ask another question asking them who they would prefer and give a pic of him and a pic of you. Let's check out the response then.
    You have my pic. Go ahead and post it you cock swashbuckler. Or are you too stupid to do that?

ya my friend its called the "look of appoval"

... or "the eye"....

no i dont have a bunch of "friends with benefits"... i thought we were discussing bodybuilding, and not morals or ethics?

just cuz the ladies like the way you look, doesnt mean you should have sex with everyone of them you see... that is bad juju my friend.

all i was doing was pointing out that girls REALLY do like a muscular guy... but only if it suits the person... some people dont look that good at 250lbs and muscles poppingout of their shirt...

i look at it this way... i like boobs... fake or not... doesnt matter to me... i wont hold it against a girl if she has implants... if it makes her feel more confident, than sure its fine... even if they are triple doulbe 40EEE lol!!!

You have my pic. Go ahead and post it you cock swashbuckler. Or are you too stupid to do that?

see unlike you I could care less, what random females on yahoo answers have to say. thanks I needed a good laugh today.