zeeeeeeeeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how long after protein shake should you go for a workout??

Hi All.

My question is "How long should you go for a workout after having a protein shake (I take the Sci-mx mass muscle fuel, with 5g of creatine).

I'm finding that i feel like im about to puke during my workout and it prevents me from hitting those heavier weights and finishing off my whole workout. Or could it be that I'm not drinking enough water?

Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im guessing you are drinking it really close to working out because of that, but usually you shouldnt get a "puke feeling" just from a shake. do you eat also before? maybe try like 30 minutes before workout, i am usually around 30-60 min before lifting then right after i take one

Natters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Make sure the once you've mixed your protein shake you wait until all the bubbles are gone. My mate once drank it while it was still all basically foam and he ended up spewing.

djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    90 min to an hour.
    “You never won’t know what you can’t achieve until you don’t achieve it.”

zeeeeeeeeee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, Yeah i am eating before the shake too. What kind of time should i eat my first meal and then have my shake?

87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 87lifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    prolly a good meal of complex carbs and some protein 90min to 2hrs b4 workout
    Then the shake around 30pre w/o

*Although I personally just eat around 75-90min pre-workout and it works just fine for me (just a thought)
    Starting to suck a little less at benching...

Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by zeeeeeeeeee View Post
    Hey, Yeah i am eating before the shake too. What kind of time should i eat my first meal and then have my shake?
    I eat around 2 hours before I lift, which gives me enough time for it to settle, but everyone is different

ironraider52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironraider52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironraider52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironraider52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironraider52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironraider52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironraider52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironraider52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironraider52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironraider52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i wuld say that the latest 90 mins, 60 is what i do then take my no xplode 60 mins later.

extremex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extremex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extremex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extremex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extremex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extremex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extremex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extremex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extremex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extremex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) extremex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    within in an hour

XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000) XNick EdgeX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Canz View Post
    im guessing you are drinking it really close to working out because of that, but usually you shouldnt get a "puke feeling" just from a shake. do you eat also before? maybe try like 30 minutes before workout, i am usually around 30-60 min before lifting then right after i take one
    Yep, this is exactly what I do....I used to get that puke feeling too...then I pushed back the shake a little before working out and I was fine.
    *** http://www.AnaxMethods.com/ ***

*Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete

*Instagram - @xnickedgex

SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Full meal I wait 1 hour. Shake I wait 30 minutes or so.

Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hellcraft will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    are you concerned about nutrient uptake or simply not throwing up while you're working out? If you feel sick, wait longer next time. If you're feeling light-headed and dizzy then maybe you aren't eating enough.