omahasfinest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

19-Nor-4-androsten-3,17-diol

Hey guys, I don't post often on here but I'm constantly reading threads and keeping up on new info. I'm going to do my first stack of prohomones in the next few weeks here, after debating for a long time. I read Big Cats article on them and it was extremely informational. I am going to do one of his recommended stacks (Stack #2 - Cycle for good gains) which is 4-diol and nor-diol. Now I have a few questions and I'll try to organize them so they can be answered easily. I'm pretty much looking for products that you guys like and have had success with.

1. What is a good 4-diol or 4AD product and where can I buy it?

2. What is a good 19-Nor-4-androsten-3,17-diol product and where can I buy it?

3. What is a good liver support product and where can I buy it?

4. What is a good multi-vitamin and where can I buy it?

5. What is a good PCT product. (I have a whole bottle of Muscle Tech Cryotest, but I'm not sure if this would be effective)

I believe this is all I will need, but if I am missing something crucial please let me know. I plan to also take basic creatine monohydrate, basic glutamine, and a pre-workout product (probably N.O.-Xplode). This will all be combined with a strict nutrient rich, healthy diet and a rigorous training schedule. Any input is much appreciated but please nothing negative. This is an educated decision I'm making and have put a lot of thought into it (so please no flaming). I have been lifting, and training for athletics since the age of 14 and have done pretty much every other kind of supplement and I am ready to take the next step and see how it works for me.

my bad about the title, shoulda named it sumthin ele

samson08 is not very helpful. (-500) samson08 is not very helpful. (-500) samson08 is not very helpful. (-500) samson08 is not very helpful. (-500) samson08 is not very helpful. (-500) samson08 is not very helpful. (-500) samson08 is not very helpful. (-500) samson08 is not very helpful. (-500) samson08 is not very helpful. (-500) samson08 is not very helpful. (-500) samson08 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Search button

norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) norcalsfinest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by omahasfinest View Post
    Hey guys, I don't post often on here but I'm constantly reading threads and keeping up on new info. I'm going to do my first stack of prohomones in the next few weeks here, after debating for a long time. I read Big Cats article on them and it was extremely informational. I am going to do one of his recommended stacks (Stack #2 - Cycle for good gains) which is 4-diol and nor-diol. Now I have a few questions and I'll try to organize them so they can be answered easily. I'm pretty much looking for products that you guys like and have had success with.

1. What is a good 4-diol or 4AD product and where can I buy it?

2. What is a good 19-Nor-4-androsten-3,17-diol product and where can I buy it?

3. What is a good liver support product and where can I buy it?

4. What is a good multi-vitamin and where can I buy it?

5. What is a good PCT product. (I have a whole bottle of Muscle Tech Cryotest, but I'm not sure if this would be effective)

I believe this is all I will need, but if I am missing something crucial please let me know. I plan to also take basic creatine monohydrate, basic glutamine, and a pre-workout product (probably N.O.-Xplode). This will all be combined with a strict nutrient rich, healthy diet and a rigorous training schedule. Any input is much appreciated but please nothing negative. This is an educated decision I'm making and have put a lot of thought into it (so please no flaming). I have been lifting, and training for athletics since the age of 14 and have done pretty much every other kind of supplement and I am ready to take the next step and see how it works for me.
    you wont be able to get and 4ad (original) since it was banned along with the 19-norandrostenes as they were too banned.

there are other options available, but it seems like you dont have the necessary information to run a proper cycle. so i would suggest you read up a lot more before diving into designer steroids.
    Dead Serious

samson08 is not very helpful. (-500) samson08 is not very helpful. (-500) samson08 is not very helpful. (-500) samson08 is not very helpful. (-500) samson08 is not very helpful. (-500) samson08 is not very helpful. (-500) samson08 is not very helpful. (-500) samson08 is not very helpful. (-500) samson08 is not very helpful. (-500) samson08 is not very helpful. (-500) samson08 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by norcalsfinest View Post
    you wont be able to get and 4ad (original) since it was banned along with the 19-norandrostenes as they were too banned.

there are other options available, but it seems like you dont have the necessary information to run a proper cycle. so i would suggest you read up a lot more before diving into designer steroids.
    Also, all these questions are very fundamental. If you were seriously thinking of running PCT with just Muscle Tech CryoTest, I must say I am thoroughly impressed you would post that out into the public.

With these questions being easy to find answers to (VERY EASY), I will safely say no one will give you a good answer but a good flamin.

Goodluck nevertheless

JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000) JmoFinD is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77

and you so your journey begins young grasshoppa

yea sorry about my lack of knowledge, ive been reading a lot but im having trouble piecing everything together. I'm an athlete, i play defensive end, if anyone could help me out by maybe suggesting at least what kind of ph's would be best for improving my positions skills. I need to gain weight (good weight) and not be slowed down significantly. Along with my lifting I do speed and agility workouts 4 times a week so I think that will help me at least maintain my speed. I'm not trying to be lazy here guys ive been reading all kinds of threads but like i said its hard to piece what I need together. Thanks for the responses guys.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yea sorry about my lack of knowledge, ive been reading a lot but im having trouble piecing everything together. I'm an athlete, i play defensive end, if anyone could help me out by maybe suggesting at least what kind of ph's would be best for improving my positions skills. I need to gain weight (good weight) and not be slowed down significantly. Along with my lifting I do speed and agility workouts 4 times a week so I think that will help me at least maintain my speed. I'm not trying to be lazy here guys ive been reading all kinds of threads but like i said its hard to piece what I need together. Thanks for the responses guys.

If you are in the NCAA stay away from all PH's, DS's and AI's, if you get popped for a drug test you are screwed.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    If you are in the NCAA stay away from all PH's, DS's and AI's, if you get popped for a drug test you are screwed.
    thats not an issue, but thanks for bringing it up

sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgt_kelly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thats not an issue, but thanks for bringing it up
    thats not what david ortiz said!! lol
    "Give them nothing...But take from them.......Everything"

paulifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulifer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    do you have any hole in the wall nutrition stores man that 19 nor stuff is pretty common atleast around here

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by paulifer View Post
    do you have any hole in the wall nutrition stores man that 19 nor stuff is pretty common atleast around here

Where the hell is this at?..and what is the name of this Heavenly Store?
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

paulifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulifer is on a distinguished road. (+10) paulifer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Where the hell is this at?..and what is the name of this Heavenly Store?
    haha my bad im half retarded i thought he was talking about the stuff thats in tren xtreme
    i dunno about that stuff but the store carries a lot of 19-norandrosta-4 9-diene-3, 17-dione

blah

but i dont mess with it because they tell my to use novedex xt to pct
    and i dont have access to nolva and clomid

Originally Posted by paulifer View Post
    haha my bad im half retarded i thought he was talking about the stuff thats in tren xtreme
    i dunno about that stuff but the store carries a lot of 19-norandrosta-4 9-diene-3, 17-dione

blah

but i dont mess with it because they tell my to use novedex xt to pct
    and i dont have access to nolva and clomid

I is sad...i thought they still had the "good stuff"

i dunno man i hear a lot of good stuff about the tren like products but i wouldnt know ive never had any experience with anything other than creatine and protein

i dunno man i hear a lot of good stuff about the tren like products but i wouldnt know ive never had any experience with anything other than creatine and protein