notverybigguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I wanna work out twice a day

I want to work out twice a day, once at football practice and once at night, Because I love to use chains, and my school dont have chains, would it be smart to work out at school, then come home and work out with chains and all, I'm gonna ask my coach tomorrow if I can bring my chains and leave them in his room and get them when we lift, but that seems to be 2 complicated, and I need some help with a routine.

right now all I do is:

incline bench
    flat bench
    deadlift
    squat
    frontsquat
    powerclean

I need more work outs to target the muscle, but have liek an hour and a half to work out and I cant do very many work outs at home becuz of my limited equipment, could ya'll suggest routines or any advice, thanks

zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000)
    STICKIES!!! read them.

Just leave your chains at school. Dont make excuses. You think thats a lot of work? Taking them to school once and leaving them there, lol!

1.5 hours is PLENTY of time.
    --Zack
    www.FortifiedIron.com
    forums.FortifiedIron.com

Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vehementi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You don't have a locker to keep your chains in?

Originally posted by zackdarnell
    STICKIES!!! read them.

Just leave your chains at school. Dont make excuses. You think thats a lot of work? Taking them to school once and leaving them there, lol!

1.5 hours is PLENTY of time.

I would appreciate it if you didnt laugh at me, my coach is letting me keep my chains there, and I dont think its a lot of work i just got stressed out becuase I had to work hard to get the money to buy those.....you of all ppl, I jus needed some advice

wspe is just really nice. (+1000) wspe is just really nice. (+1000) wspe is just really nice. (+1000) wspe is just really nice. (+1000) wspe is just really nice. (+1000) wspe is just really nice. (+1000) wspe is just really nice. (+1000) wspe is just really nice. (+1000) wspe is just really nice. (+1000) wspe is just really nice. (+1000) wspe is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

how many days a week do you work out?
    i respectfully suggest that you might up the weight and cut back the frequency. Then eat and sleep.

Good luck...

Originally posted by wspe
    how many days a week do you work out?
    i respectfully suggest that you might up the weight and cut back the frequency. Then eat and sleep.

Good luck...

you mean higher weight and lower reps??? right

wut would you suggest, for say a bench work out

zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by notverybigguy
    wut would you suggest, for say a bench work out
    Have you read the stickies yet? You coudl try Westside, or 5x5, or some other sort of periodization.
    --Zack
    www.FortifiedIron.com
    forums.FortifiedIron.com