Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Do you have any Benadryl? dmaxcamss's Avatar
    dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Activate Extreme: Need info please. I read the FAQ.

If I don't place my order sometime tonight, I will definitely do so first thing in the morning.

1. BB.com does sell it, but just want to make sure this product isn't backordered/out of stock. Does anyone know if or how I check stocking?

2. One bottle contains 160 capsules. It's suggested use is 1 serving (2 capsules) 2-3 times daily. Is twice ok?

3. Do I take it on my off/rest days?

4. If I took 2 servings daily, that would last me 40 days. However, if I worked out 5 days a week, there would be enough capsules for 8 weeks. Do I cycle 4 weeks on, then a week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 4 weeks, etc. off, then back on again?

5. I'm currently taking Animal Pak (1 pack daily), Kre-Alkalyn (2 capsules twice daily), and ON 100% whey (2 scoops twice daily). What of those products do I need to discontinue while taking Activate Extreme?

6. What additional supplements is required or highly recommended while taking Activate Extreme?

7. Do I need a liver protector during or after?

8. Will having drinks one night out of the week (off/rest day) ok or is it not recommended? I've asked this before and was said to be ok, but that was only with the supplements I listed.

Please list/mention any other info, suggestions, etc. that I need or should know. Thank you and your help is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by dmaxcamss; 03-27-2008 at 05:51 PM.

bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bonjorno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dmaxcamss View Post
    If I don't place my order sometime tonight, I will definitely do so first thing in the morning.

1. BB.com does sell it, but just want to make sure this product isn't backordered/out of stock. Does anyone know if or how I check stocking?

2. One bottle contains 160 capsules. It's suggested use is 1 serving (2 capsules) 2-3 times daily. Is twice ok?

4. If I took 2 servings daily, that would last me 40 days. However, if I worked out 5 days a week, there would be enough capsules for 8 weeks. Do I cycle 4 weeks on, then a week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 4 weeks, etc. off, then back on again?

5. I'm currently taking Animal Pak (1 pack daily), Kre-Alkalyn (2 capsules twice daily), and ON 100% whey (2 scoops twice daily). What of those products do I need to discontinue while taking Activate Extreme?

6. What additional supplements is required or highly recommended while taking Activate Extreme?

Please list/mention any other info, suggestions, etc. that I need or should know. Thank you and your help is greatly appreciated.
    alot of people say x-factor goes really good with ax

rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000)

1. It will say right next to the product if it is backordered.
    2. Yes
    3. Yes
    4. Take them everyday. Its usually a 2 week break between bottles, so if one bottle lasts 40 days, take 2 weeks off then use another bottle.
    5. None
    6. X-Factor, Lean Xtreme
    7. Nope

These are just my suggestions, any of the DS reps will be happy to add to or correct this info if need be, good luck

dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmaxcamss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Added a question. It dawned on me after I posted.

rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000)
    8. Will having drinks one night out of the week (off/rest day) ok or is it not recommended? I've asked this before and was said to be ok, but that was only with the supplements I listed.
    In my opinion you would probably be fine. As long as you don't already have any medical conditions that would be bothered by your drinking. Just don't overdo it, everything in moderation. I am not sure if the alcohol would interfere with the AX, but I have not seen anything that indicates it would. Again, a DS rep would be more qualified than myself to answer, but I have had a couple drinks while on AX with no problems.

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

its i stock

4 pills a day. 120 pills
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/design/activatex.html

yes

4 pills a day 30 days. 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 4 weeks on. 4 weeks off

none

none, but it stacks well with numerous supps, take it solo first.

no.

it fine, drunkie.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

rizzog466, no medical conditions.

nni, sweet deal. I'm going to order tonight then!

More questions:

9. Would Torrent still be a good post-workout supplement to take or should I just forget about it since I'll be taking AX?

10. If I was on 4 weeks, then off 2 weeks off, 4 weeks on, then 4 weeks off, I would have to buy another bottle. 4 pills a day for 4 weeks is 112 capsules. So that leaves me with 48 capsules, which is 12 more days.

11. So for the 1st 4 weeks, don't stack it with anything else besides what I'm already taking, but what about on the 2nd 4 weeks?

Haha, I'm no alcohol junkie, but after working between 60-68 hours a week, I need to have a life outside of work.

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    9. Would Torrent still be a good post-workout supplement to take or should I just forget about it since I'll be taking AX?

its fine.

10. If I was on 4 weeks, then off 2 weeks off, 4 weeks on, then 4 weeks off, I would have to buy another bottle. 4 pills a day for 4 weeks is 112 capsules. So that leaves me with 48 capsules, which is 12 more days.

30 days on, 14 off, 30 on, 30 off. IF you want to do two bottles.

11. So for the 1st 4 weeks, don't stack it with anything else besides what I'm already taking, but what about on the 2nd 4 weeks?

i say take it alone so you can see if it works for you. if you decide o do a second bottle, feel free to explore stacks.
    www.placebro.net

BROtatoes and BROminos qualitywah's Avatar
    qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000)
    what exactly is activate xtreme. is it a supplement that enhances the amount of free-testosterone? does it actualy work?

Originally Posted by qualitywah View Post
    what exactly is activate xtreme. is it a supplement that enhances the amount of free-testosterone? does it actualy work?
    free test, total test and regulates estrogen. it works.
    www.placebro.net

qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000)
    is it like a designer steroid or is it okay for any age?

is it like a designer steroid or is it okay for any age?
    18+ not a steroid.
    www.placebro.net

Originally Posted by nni View Post
    18+ not a steroid.
    so is it like tribulis or something. is there a faq link or something. i tried searching about it but i failed to come up with good resources.

so is it like tribulis or something. is there a faq link or something. i tried searching about it but i failed to come up with good resources.
    i would fight you for the tribulus question! no trib is crap. there is an faq link in this thread, and there is an extended writeup at our site.

http://www.designersupps.com/product.../activatex.pdf
    www.placebro.net

I've been told that with test. boosters, that you have to take something afterwards (not sure of the product name) because there's a good chance in getting man boobs. Is this a issue with Activate Extreme?

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've been told that with test. boosters, that you have to take something afterwards (not sure of the product name) because there's a good chance in getting man boobs. Is this a issue with Activate Extreme?
    No Sir.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not a worry with Act-X. You only need to take something after using a product (Prohormone/Steroid) that will shutdown your natural production of testosterone. Act-X will not do that.

Also, no need to worry about man boobs.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

haiz69, I had to read your response a few times, but just to make sure I understand what you're saying, is that with a prohormone or steroid, something needs to be taken afterwards, but not with Activate Extreme?

I hope this isn't inappropriate, but I am curious, does it have any affect on sexual performance? IE: Erection, stamina, drive, etc.?

Side effects?

mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Side effects?
    Acne and oily skin. It doesn't matter the side effects. A good supplement that is to be cycled but without side effects is usually a POS by rule of thumb.

Read my log of it. It has helped me turn into the semi-beast I am today.
    Deadlift 520lbs
    Squat 405lbs
    Bench 260lbs

It doesn't matter the side effects, who wants oil skin and especially acne? I already had a problem with it in my teens, I certainly don't want to have a problem with it again. It wasn't severe, but I'm still gonna have to think this one through.

It doesn't matter the side effects, who wants oil skin and especially acne? I already had a problem with it in my teens, I certainly don't want to have a problem with it again. It wasn't severe, but I'm still gonna have to think this one through.
    Gotta weigh the risk vs. the reward I guess

riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000) riseboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rizzog466 View Post
    Gotta weigh the risk vs. the reward I guess
    word. the fact of the matter is that with any type of product that increases test, whether exogenously or endogenously, there's an increased chance of oil from the sebaceous glands.
    Physical Therapist

These posts are not to be accepted or inferred as medical advice.

jench has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jench has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jench has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jench has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jench has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jench has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jench has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jench has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jench has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jench has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jench has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hi, just forget Kre-Alkalyn, take green magnitude :-D
    Designer supplements must stay on business! :-(

"*%&&%*""*%&&%*""*%&&%*""*%&&%*""*%&&%*"

Wanna play with your friends, coworker, family???

Tournament with big money, fun... What RU waiting for?

Wanna play against them and bet money?

Wanna just earn money?

PM me, start training 2day :-)

"*%&&%*""*%&&%*""*%&&%*""*%&&%*""*%&&%*"

I was thinking either Green Magnitude or SizeOn.

Are either one of those ok to take with Activate Extreme? Seems like a lot of supplements to be taking.

Lots of unanswered questions. Anyone?

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jench View Post
    Hi, just forget Kre-Alkalyn, take green magnitude :-D
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    green mag goes very nicely with activate extreme... im sure size on would go just as well
                      (ツ)
                               , Y ,
    |||____ /_|_\ ____|||
                          "  /  \  "
                          _|        |_