rawritsmike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How much does Creatine make you pee?

Hello, I'm new to this forum and taking supplements, and I have a quick question. For those of you that are in high school and have experience with taking creatine and NO, specifically BSN's cellmass and explode, does it make you pee a lot? I've read a lot of articles about it making you have to pee, and I do not want to have to pee every day in all of my classes because my peers would think I'm weird or have some sort of problem. Could anyone clear this up for me by telling me how often you need to pee when taking creatine and NO, like maybe every hour?

Mr. ESPN will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. ESPN will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. ESPN will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. ESPN will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. ESPN will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. ESPN will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. ESPN will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. ESPN will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. ESPN will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. ESPN will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. ESPN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've done the NO Xplode before.. not worth it in my opinion, but on to your question..

It makes you pee, a lot. You'll probably end up going every class, maybe a little less. Definitely try to hit up the bathroom between classes (we get 5 minutes, so this isn't a problem for me, bathroom and still get to class on time, occasionally eat a meal between classes). I carry a water bottle around all day and drink from it, and refill it when I pass water fountains. Make sure to drink enough water while on creatine.
    I'd rather be dead then average.

Sponsored Log: Adrenalean and Lean Xtreme from Driven Sports -- In Progress

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118161091

Sponsored Log: Universal's AWO Stack -- Shock Therapy, Intra-Aid and Torrent -- Finished

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113427381

rawritsmike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok, thanks, but I have just one more question, will I start peeing less after the first week?

Edit: Btw is it the creatine and xplode that makes you piss, or the water you need to drink with it?
    Last edited by rawritsmike; 03-26-2008 at 12:29 PM.

kobrien21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kobrien21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kobrien21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kobrien21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kobrien21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kobrien21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kobrien21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kobrien21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kobrien21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kobrien21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kobrien21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i have to pee every 15 minutes. i just started taking creatine a couple days ago.