Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Grrr, pisses me off

sigh, really pisses me off. I've got the flu(had since monday) and i have every sympom EXCEPT for stuffy nose. I mean, it's great not to have a stuffy nose, but w/o it my body feels guilty for not lifting and for being sick. With it I can justify being sick, but w/o it,....oh well.

But yea, really pissed, had to break 2weeks earlier than usual because hell, my muscle just can't lift with it. I did some yesterday, but stopped after 10minutes, muscles just couldn't lif the weights. Oh well, just have to wait until i get nbettter