p8ntballweird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

exercises/habits to get rid of that lower stomach pudge

well, I've been working out for about a year, and I've come pretty far. However, I'm trying to get my chest/stomach set for the summer. I do a number of different situps/crunches daily, but these workouts seem to only work my upper stomach. I can see the outline of abs on my upper stomach, but at my lower stomach I still have that pudge. I don't really know what to do, and I want it gone.
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

NATURAL 4 LIFE! Hardcore Natural's Avatar
    Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000) Hardcore Natural is just really nice. (+1000)
    The lower abs is where most people store the most fat naturally, so it will be the last place for you to lean out. All the exercises in the world will not directly lessen the fat on your abs..you need to lower your body fat % in order to eventually rid the abs of all the fat. This is done via proper diet, weight training and cardio (if needed) in order to create a slight calorie deficit and get your body into fat burning mode.

-Todd
    Last edited by Hardcore Natural; 03-25-2008 at 12:55 PM.
    ================================
    Bodybuild for yourself, nobody else!

camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    diet diet and then more diet!!!!

lbs1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lbs1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lbs1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lbs1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lbs1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lbs1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lbs1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lbs1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lbs1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lbs1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lbs1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by camaleom View Post
    diet diet and then more diet!!!!
    X100

"Abs are made in the kitchen." Just remember that the belly fat (especially lower belly) is the very last to go. I mean LAST!!! It sucks when you are busting your butt in the gym and in the kitchen and that belly bulge keeps staring you in the face (or gut).

Supp Misc Outkast digitalgoodtime's Avatar
    digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalgoodtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hardcore Natural View Post
    The lower abs is where most people store the most fat naturally, so it will be the last place for you to lean out. All the exercises in the world will not directly lessen the fat on your abs..you need to lower your body fat % in order to eventually rid the abs of all the fat. This is done via proper diet, weight training and cardio (if needed) in order to create a slight calorie deficit and get your body into fat burning mode.

-Todd
    this guy knows his stuff. every post he's made today is quality. take what he says, memorize it, and enjoy the gains you'll make with the added knowledge.
    vegetable-based protein ftw

on hiatus - too many douche bags here.....