Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25
    Bring on the DOMS!! Mrs_Muscles's Avatar
    Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by norinicole View Post
    I am SO jealous of your porch gym!!! I would love to workout outside. Granted, not now when it's cold.
    It's a covered and fully enclosed back porch... no heater, but there is a window AC unit. During the summer that AC unit isn't much more than a fan though... it just can't keep up with the central valley heat.

That would be really great if you could get your hubby lifting again. The endorphins just might end up being more effective than the painkillers.
    Hmm, endorphins... yup, those are powerful. Workout out would certainly help them out.... as would daily (or more frequent) sex! I'll have to convince him of these facts

push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh I never win when we are flexing lol. I know I dont stand a chance but it's fun.
    It is awesome having my bf to go to the gym with. We both LOVE it and motivate eachother. And he is definetly the guy that everyone talks to. He likes helping but sometimes he finds it annoying when ppl bud in during his workout and start up a long conversation. Or when some one asks and trains with him but take a long time doing their sets. He's amazing though and handles it really well.

I'm the opposite with the wrist. I hate mercy fights... they make me cry lol
    Control it or it will control you

Time to start building... norinicole's Avatar
    norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mrs_Muscles View Post
    It's a covered and fully enclosed back porch... no heater, but there is a window AC unit. During the summer that AC unit isn't much more than a fan though... it just can't keep up with the central valley heat.

Hmm, endorphins... yup, those are powerful. Workout out would certainly help them out.... as would daily (or more frequent) sex! I'll have to convince him of these facts
    Yeah. A covered porch still does nothing when it's -30C outside with 3 feet of snow, lol.

I think you could propose some sort of experiment to your husband. Maybe he'd be willing then?

Originally Posted by push_it View Post
    Oh I never win when we are flexing lol. I know I dont stand a chance but it's fun.
    It is awesome having my bf to go to the gym with. We both LOVE it and motivate eachother. And he is definetly the guy that everyone talks to. He likes helping but sometimes he finds it annoying when ppl bud in during his workout and start up a long conversation. Or when some one asks and trains with him but take a long time doing their sets. He's amazing though and handles it really well.

I'm the opposite with the wrist. I hate mercy fights... they make me cry lol
    People usually just move out of his way at the gym, lol. Although he is VERY knowledgeable and will go up to those doing exercises improperly (to the point of injury) and giving them helpful tips.

That's pretty great of your bf. He sounds like a super-sweet guy
    Mrs. Hessunit as of May 11, 2013

Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Today is a day of fun. But, to get things started I spent an hour on my elliptical Got some real good sweating going on. Then I spent about 20 minutes stretching. It felt sooooo good.

My chest is sore if I poke at it, otherwise I don't notice it at all. I do have doms in my back right now This makes me very happy.

Not a whole heck of a lot else to report really. I need to go do some house cleaning since the place is a wreck, and it will soon be filled with people. But, since I plan to drink for this special occasions, I think I really won't care after a couple of beers. LOL

norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ha ha ha. "My chest is sore if I poke at it."

Only bb'ers, lol.

Have a wonderful day, and enjoy your time with family & friends

sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Enjoy the weekend!!!

ubermumma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ubermumma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ubermumma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ubermumma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ubermumma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ubermumma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ubermumma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ubermumma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ubermumma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ubermumma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ubermumma is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    howdy mrs M, how was the weekend? I hope you had lots of fun?
    "My mummy loves protein" sung, LOUDLY, by 3yo daughter while shopping!!!

Come visit my journal at - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1554851

Registered User MusclestotheMax's Avatar
    MusclestotheMax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclestotheMax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclestotheMax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclestotheMax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclestotheMax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclestotheMax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclestotheMax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclestotheMax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclestotheMax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclestotheMax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclestotheMax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just passing through still reading your journal for inspiration and ideas....have a great week!

~Maxine
    DO NOT FEED THE BEAST......I am cutting fat ;-)

Ha ha ha. "My chest is sore if I poke at it."

Only bb'ers, lol.

Have a wonderful day, and enjoy your time with family & friends
    Haha, yeah I now... I'm a bad chest poker I certainly did enjoy my time. It was a blast!

Originally Posted by sherdi View Post
    Enjoy the weekend!!!
    Thank you! I enjoyed me weekend quite a lot. In fact, I wish it could have lasted a bit longer

Originally Posted by ubermumma View Post
    howdy mrs M, how was the weekend? I hope you had lots of fun?
    I did have a lot of fun. The BBQ over at our house was great. DH grilled rib-eyes and plenty of beer was consume. I laughed till my abs and face were sore, and then we went out to the bar!

Originally Posted by MyQnA View Post
    just passing through still reading your journal for inspiration and ideas....have a great week!

~Maxine
    Thanks! I sure aim to. Have a good one yourself

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey woman

Don't we all wish the weekend could be longer. Why does it always go by so quickly

Your weekend sounds fun..I'll be at your next party
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MuscleMom View Post
    Hey woman

Don't we all wish the weekend could be longer. Why does it always go by so quickly

Amen Sista!
    ...and Joan will be following close behind Tricia!

Have an awesome week!
    Stay Happy, Healthy and Strong!!!
    In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

Yay! Glad you had a great weekend. I love spending time with friends that make your face and abs hurt.

Originally Posted by MuscleMom View Post
    Hey woman

The more the merrier!

Originally Posted by Buffycat3 View Post
    Amen Sista!
    ...and Joan will be following close behind Tricia!

Have an awesome week!
    Stay Happy, Healthy and Strong!!!
    See above! lol

Yay! Glad you had a great weekend. I love spending time with friends that make your face and abs hurt.
    I hear it's good for the health too, so is win, win all around!

Whew! This was one crazy week! Hence, I did not get a chance to log in here and post. I do have a couple workouts jotted down, but they are not handy at the moment, so I'll have to stick those in here later. I missed a couple workouts too. Up way late working on school stuff, and completely unable to haul myself out of bed in the morning. This week was also really bad for the allergies and asthma stuff I've got going on. Several mornings I was coughing so hard I was gaging and had tears running down my face. Not pleasent!

Yesterday was spectacular! The family and I went to the Pacific Orchid Expo in San Francisco. The displays were breathtaking and I came home with 5 new plants I took a ton of pictures, so here's a small sample...