theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Post Will anything happen once I stop using Creatine (GM) after a while?

Yes yet another creatine question. I searched the Creatine thread and couldnt find it, surprisingly, so I guess Ill ask it now.

Ill be taking Green MAG in a couple weeks and was wondering if someone were to take creatine, for, say a few months everyday and just stop using it for some reason. How much of his or her gains will go away? If any?

Reps!
    ★☆★ Full-Time Philadelphia Eagles Fan ★☆★

100% 中國人

USMC Infantry

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You'll lose some water weight, but keep most of your gains assuming you keep your diet in check and training in check after you quit using the creatine.

LakunaKoil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakunaKoil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakunaKoil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakunaKoil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakunaKoil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakunaKoil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakunaKoil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakunaKoil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakunaKoil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakunaKoil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakunaKoil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You will suffer 58% Damage

theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theACEofSPADES has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    You'll lose some water weight, but keep most of your gains assuming you keep your diet in check and training in check after you quit using the creatine.
    ALright cool because I heard that you lose allot of your gains once you stop using creatine and thats defiantly not what I want.

100% 中國人

USMC Infantry

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by drunkenmaster11 View Post
    ALright cool because I heard that you lose allot of your gains once you stop using creatine and thats defiantly not what I want.
    You will lose some, but the same can be said for going off any supplement basically. Make sure you keep training hard and eating right afterwards and losses will be kept to a minimum.

It's also worth noting that you can stay on one tub of Green Mag for a LONG time. You can make some big gains in almost three months so even if you lose some you'll be ahead of where you are now.

Originally Posted by drunkenmaster11 View Post
    WORD. Thanks a bunch
    No problem, let me know if I can help with anything else. Which flavor of Green Mag are you going with?

You will lose some, but the same can be said for going off any supplement basically. Make sure you keep training hard and eating right afterwards and losses will be kept to a minimum.

It's also worth noting that you can stay on one tub of Green Mag for a LONG time. You can make some big gains in almost three months so even if you lose some you'll be ahead of where you are now.
    WORD. Thanks a bunch

100% 中國人

USMC Infantry

Genetically Different adrenergic's Avatar
    adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    3 months seems a little long..shouldnt you stop for like a week after every few weeks just to keep natural creatine production going?
    Ex nihilo nihil fit

[blog.Revoltfitness.com]

Originally Posted by fknwcko View Post
    3 months seems a little long..shouldnt you stop for like a week after every few weeks just to keep natural creatine production going?
    I've never seen a study to indicate anything like that. While natural creatine production slows if you're supplement with creatine, I've seen no research to say that it doesn't pick back up after you stop supplementing.

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nothing will really happen until you start taking the GM again after a long break. Hello, initial GM ****s

adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrenergic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've never seen a study to indicate anything like that. While natural creatine production slows if you're supplement with creatine, I've seen no research to say that it doesn't pick back up after you stop supplementing.
    i don't mean it won't start back up..unless it's cell-tech then you need pct..

but if it slows then you're body relies on supplementation so if you cycle off quickly just let it catch up then you could keep gains coming..i'm just theorizing
    Ex nihilo nihil fit

[blog.Revoltfitness.com]

travisjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) travisjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) travisjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) travisjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) travisjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) travisjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) travisjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) travisjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) travisjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) travisjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) travisjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nothing will happen unless u stop working out. Then all that u worked so hard for with the creatine will go bye bye. But if you like 2 weeks and get back on it, man will you see a difference.
    **Force Factor** BRX Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148696533&p=959729063#post959729063

**Ronnie Coleman Signature Series: Resurrect P.M. Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161879843&p=1244382263#post1244382263

i don't mean it won't start back up..unless it's cell-tech then you need pct..

but if it slows then you're body relies on supplementation so if you cycle off quickly just let it catch up then you could keep gains coming..i'm just theorizing
    Well while you're on it, your supplementation is making up for your body not producing as much anymore, so you've still got the same amount of creatine. Remember, when you supplement with it, you're getting more than your body makes naturally, so going off it wouldn't help increase your gains, if that makes sense.

Sure you can take a break, but per the current studies, I don't see the reason to (other than taking a break inbetweeen different creatines so you can assess if one works better for you, or for monetary reasons)

Well while you're on it, your supplementation is making up for your body not producing as much anymore, so you've still got the same amount of creatine. Remember, when you supplement with it, you're getting more than your body makes naturally, so going off it wouldn't help increase your gains, if that makes sense.

Sure you can take a break, but per the current studies, I don't see the reason to (other than taking a break inbetweeen different creatines so you can assess if one works better for you, or for monetary reasons)
    okay, because i'm starting my creatine cycle sometime this week, i have the mono i just wanna wait till i get my workout squared away..do me a favor and check it in the workout help section for me
    Ex nihilo nihil fit

[blog.Revoltfitness.com]

okay, because i'm starting my creatine cycle sometime this week, i have the mono i just wanna wait till i get my workout squared away..do me a favor and check it in the workout help section for me
    Care to link me? I don't head out of the supplement section too often. The people in the workout section will more than likely hook you up though, but I will still take a look.

Care to link me? I don't head out of the supplement section too often. The people in the workout section will more than likely hook you up though, but I will still take a look.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=106714351

thanks
    Ex nihilo nihil fit

[blog.Revoltfitness.com]