Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    The Colbert Report Ya Heard Right's Avatar
    Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Shredded-Afr.Am View Post
    Since you're blaming everything on God, you seem to have forgotten we live in a fallen world, with wicked people with wicked minds! There's no such thing as the Christian God, God is God over all! Satan is just the god of this world since we gave it over to Him, that's why we are in so much pain, sickness, and death! God is loving, but He is also holy, and there's only an amount of wickedness that He's not even gonna put up with! How can you say God did all these things? I need you to post a verse in the Bible where it says we are allowed to kill anyone!!! If anything that is in the old covenant, we are in the new covenant, this generation is under a new law and mercy from God! Satan didnt create anything about Christianity, he doesnt want anyone to hear it's gospel! Why do you think Christians are the ones that are persecuted the most? Because noone wants to do right and noone wants to listen to God anymore! And whether you like it or not, God is holy, He does as He pleases, and He will be without fault, hell He's the Creator, we are just the created! But out of His love and grace, He's extending out His hand to reach you through Jesus! And yet billions still continue to spit in His face, well we all have an appointment with God one day (Judgement Day), and those who spat in His face, by rejecting Jesus and His word will be punished for all eternity! How can you take a chance of that?
    So how do you know that Islam is not the correct religion? Or Shinto, Buddhism, or even Zeus or Apollo?

Why isn't Zeus the creator?

And tell me, third time I have asked this, do you believe Mohammed was taken into heaven by angels to write the Quran? If not, why do you not believe that?

kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dont "want" to believe, I know He's real! I just dont believe He's real, but I believe He was the atonement & pardon for my sins against God, and He saved me from that (sin), and eternal damnation away from God! If I didnt believe that, it would be my choice, just like its your own choice, but I know the consequences of falling into the hands of an angry God! Hell would be my destination, if I didnt trust Jesus! The word claims, that only a few would make it into Heaven (Eternal Life), and many will go down to hell (eternal death)! It's just not something that I would take a chance to reject Jesus, becasue NO man ever talked like Him, when He was here!
    So you believe in him in a response to fear? You have a fear of a eternal death in the future? This is your motivation? It sounds like your ego is speaking to me.
    Last edited by kev108; 03-25-2008 at 04:39 PM.
    With doubt the dream continues , with trust suddenly you are awake.

-iLift- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -iLift- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -iLift- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -iLift- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -iLift- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -iLift- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -iLift- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -iLift- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -iLift- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -iLift- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -iLift- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Since you're blaming everything on God, you seem to have forgotten we live in a fallen world, with wicked people with wicked minds! There's no such thing as the Christian God, God is God over all! Satan is just the god of this world since we gave it over to Him, that's why we are in so much pain, sickness, and death! God is loving, but He is also holy, and there's only an amount of wickedness that He's not even gonna put up with! How can you say God did all these things? I need you to post a verse in the Bible where it says we are allowed to kill anyone!!! If anything that is in the old covenant, we are in the new covenant, this generation is under a new law and mercy from God! Satan didnt create anything about Christianity, he doesnt want anyone to hear it's gospel! Why do you think Christians are the ones that are persecuted the most? Because noone wants to do right and noone wants to listen to God anymore! And whether you like it or not, God is holy, He does as He pleases, and He will be without fault, hell He's the Creator, we are just the created! But out of His love and grace, He's extending out His hand to reach you through Jesus! And yet billions still continue to spit in His face, well we all have an appointment with God one day (Judgement Day), and those who spat in His face, by rejecting Jesus and His word will be punished for all eternity! How can you take a chance of that?
    I love how to continue to dodge his real questions and blabber on about random information that almost all christians recite. Real answers please.

Registered User Shredded-Afr.Am's Avatar
    Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kev108 View Post
    So you believe in him in a response to fear? You have a fear of a eternal death in the future? This is your motivation? It sounds like your ego is speaking to me.
    Okay, first of all, who wouldnt be afraid of facing eternal death? Do you know what you are saying, so you're basically saying, "Oh since I dont fear anything, I wanna face eternal death, to prove that Im big and bad!" Yeah that's what Satan wants you to think, until you get their and you are stuck there forever!!!! Of course it's my motivation to get right! And of course, all the things that God did for me, I will not turn my back on Him, so basically its in between, noone wants to burn in darkness, gnash their teeth, weep, and smell the rotting souls around them forever! If you do, your bigger and badder than Satan, cause he too will be going there to be tormented! It's not my ego thats talking to you, its my faith!

Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by -iLift- View Post
    I love how to continue to dodge his real questions and blabber on about random information that almost all christians recite. Real answers please.
    And what is your question sir? Since, its random, and you like ****ing with Christians! What is your question?

Originally Posted by Ya Heard Right View Post
    So how do you know that Islam is not the correct religion? Or Shinto, Buddhism, or even Zeus or Apollo?

Why isn't Zeus the creator?

And tell me, third time I have asked this, do you believe Mohammed was taken into heaven by angels to write the Quran? If not, why do you not believe that?
    No! I do not believe in Zeus, Shinto, Buddhism, nor Apollo! I dont believe in Mohammed either! Now I been answered your question about why I do not believe in them, why dont you believe in the one true God (Jesus)? Why dont you believe that Jesus was ressurected? Instead you and all other Christian-bashers are here to **** with someone, and sir, your not making me mad or dis-believing, you're actually making me see how the Bible say how, people like you, would be when it comes to talking about Jesus! You're making me look good, by trying to question me with the same thing over and over! Now for you to answer my questions above....
    Last edited by Shredded-Afr.Am; 03-25-2008 at 04:59 PM.

kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Okay, first of all, who wouldnt be afraid of facing eternal death? Do you know what you are saying, so you're basically saying, "Oh since I dont fear anything, I wanna face eternal death, to prove that Im big and bad!" Yeah that's what Satan wants you to think, until you get their and you are stuck there forever!!!! Of course it's my motivation to get right! And of course, all the things that God did for me, I will not turn my back on Him, so basically its in between, noone wants to burn in darkness, gnash their teeth, weep, and smell the rotting souls around them forever! If you do, your bigger and badder than Satan, cause he too will be going there to be tormented! It's not my ego thats talking to you, its my faith!
    So then the problem you have is dealing with fear , it has nothing to do with eternal death.

It's a bit selfish for a reason though don't you think? Can you provide any other reason aside from selfishness and fear?

Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No! I do not believe in Zeus, Shinto, Buddhism, nor Apollo!
    Why do you not believe in Zeus, Shinto, Buddhism, Apollo, etc? I know you believe in God, but why not those others. What is incorrect about them? If those are false religions, I would like to see what is not true about them and why more people worship Allah than God?

I dont believe in Mohammed either!
    Not my question. My question was do you believe that Mohammed was taken into heaven by angels to write the Quran? Mohammed was a real person, no need to believe, he was real, just as Jesus was real and as Apoloneus was real.

Now I been answered your question about why I do not believe in them, why dont you believe in the one true God (Jesus)?
    I used to believe in God, but I was young and did what I was taught. It was not until I could really think independently about it all. I believe Jesus existed of course, but like Apoloneus' legend of being resurrected, I am skeptical of Jesus' too. I also see all of these religions out there in the world and I am amazed at how a certain group of people, mainly in America, believe that their religion is right and nobody else's is, how convenient I began to thought. If you lived in India sir, you would probably not be Christian. If you lived way back when, you sir would probably believe in Zeus. Also, I would like to know how you know that Zeus is not real, what data you have. I just want the data.

Why dont you believe that Jesus was ressurected?
    For the same reason I question the ressurection of Apoloneus or any other person. Am I supposed to believe that Natalie Holloway or Jimmy Hoffa are resurrected too?

Instead you and all other Christian-bashers are here to **** with someone, and sir, your not making me mad or dis-believing, you're actually making me see how the Bible say how, people like you, would be when it comes to talking about Jesus!
    I am doing what I believe any person should do with religion, which is question it. Could you imagine trying to convert a Muslim with the same reaction you are showing me. You sir could not convert a Muslim or Buddhist with your attitude because they would say how the Quran would say you naysayers would react, etc.

You're making me look good, by trying to question me with the same thing over and over! Now for you to answer my questions above....
    I gave you the answers and you have yet to address mine sir.
    Answers above in bold.

Another thing is , faith is about letting go.

When you grasp tightly to something or stand firm of a belief ; that is not faith. That is distrust and fear.

If you truely had faith , you wouldn't care ; you would let go. You wouldn't have anxiety or be motivated by fear to believe in jesus.

So back to square one , why do you want to believe in jesus?
    Last edited by kev108; 03-25-2008 at 05:26 PM.

So then the problem you have is dealing with fear , it has nothing to do with eternal death.

It's a bit selfish for a reason though don't you think? Can you provide any other reason aside from selfishness and fear?
    Okay, selfishness? God did NOT create hell for man! He created for Satan and his angels, but if we follow Satan, we will end up there too! How can I be selfish, and want to go to a place that wasnt created for me? It's not being selfish, its being wise to choose Jesus to save you from the flames of hell! Im supposed to fear God, not be ooohhhh Im scared, but I fear Him only, out of respect, because I know what He can do to my body and soul! I dont fear about going to hell, because thats not gonna be my home, I recieved Jesus and I will endure as a Christian for the rest of my life. Even if it means dying for my faith, Im going down like a soldier my friend, but you have no idea what God has done for me personally, and I'd be a complete fool, to reject Him now!!!

Okay, selfishness? God did NOT create hell for man! He created for Satan and his angels, but if we follow Satan, we will end up there too! How can I be selfish, and want to go to a place that wasnt created for me? It's not being selfish, its being wise to choose Jesus to save you from the flames of hell! Im supposed to fear God, not be ooohhhh Im scared, but I fear Him only, out of respect, because I know what He can do to my body and soul! I dont fear about going to hell, because thats not gonna be my home, I recieved Jesus and I will endure as a Christian for the rest of my life. Even if it means dying for my faith, Im going down like a soldier my friend, but you have no idea what God has done for me personally, and I'd be a complete fool, to reject Him now!!!
    Who are you reffering to when you say "I"? Stop showing me your ego. I want some honesty , I don't care about how strong your ego is.

About the fear of the future : It's a hallucination. Reality is right now , you are in a eternal present moment. Don't take my word for it , be silent and you'll see for yourself.
    Last edited by kev108; 03-25-2008 at 05:35 PM.

Answers above in bold.
    Originally Posted by Shredded-Afr.Am
    No! I do not believe in Zeus, Shinto, Buddhism, nor Apollo!
    Why do you not believe in Zeus, Shinto, Buddhism, Apollo, etc? I know you believe in God, but why not those others. What is incorrect about them? If those are false religions, I would like to see what is not true about them and why more people worship Allah than God?

-OKAY YOUR FIRST QUESTION: The Bible says: Many will go down the path of destruction (hell), only a few will find the gates of Heaven! Yes maybe more are worshipping Allah than the true God!

I dont believe in Mohammed either!
    Not my question. My question was do you believe that Mohammed was taken into heaven by angels to write the Quran? Mohammed was a real person, no need to believe, he was real, just as Jesus was real and as Apoloneus was real.

-No I dont believe it, however, Mohammed was confronted by an angel, and decided to write the quaran since he rejected Jesus as his Lord and Saviour, and Mohammed wanted to start a religion of his own, so he chose a moon god (Allah) to be the one and true god, which is very false!!!

Now I been answered your question about why I do not believe in them, why dont you believe in the one true God (Jesus)?
    I used to believe in God, but I was young and did what I was taught. It was not until I could really think independently about it all. I believe Jesus existed of course, but like Apoloneus' legend of being resurrected, I am skeptical of Jesus' too. I also see all of these religions out there in the world and I am amazed at how a certain group of people, mainly in America, believe that their religion is right and nobody else's is, how convenient I began to thought. If you lived in India sir, you would probably not be Christian. If you lived way back when, you sir would probably believe in Zeus. Also, I would like to know how you know that Zeus is not real, what data you have. I just want the data.

-Maybe so I probably wouldnt be a christian, but I've accepted Christ on my own standards! Everything predicted in the Bible is coming true to this very day, if you do some careful research in it, you would understand how much this life is no joke!!!!

Why dont you believe that Jesus was ressurected?
    For the same reason I question the ressurection of Apoloneus or any other person. Am I supposed to believe that Natalie Holloway or Jimmy Hoffa are resurrected too?

-I dont question, what has already been revealed to me, my man, Jesus was wayyy different from any of those other so-called gods!!

Instead you and all other Christian-bashers are here to **** with someone, and sir, your not making me mad or dis-believing, you're actually making me see how the Bible say how, people like you, would be when it comes to talking about Jesus!
    I am doing what I believe any person should do with religion, which is question it. Could you imagine trying to convert a Muslim with the same reaction you are showing me. You sir could not convert a Muslim or Buddhist with your attitude because they would say how the Quran would say you naysayers would react, etc.

-Im sorry sir, but I dont have a religion, I have a relationship with God, through Jesus!

You're making me look good, by trying to question me with the same thing over and over! Now for you to answer my questions above....
    I gave you the answers and you have yet to address mine sir.

There go your answers sir!

Answers are followed by the "-" mark!

Who are you reffering to when you say "I"? Stop showing me your ego. I want some honesty , I don't care about how strong your ego is.

About the fear of the future : It's a hallucination. Reality is right now , you are in a eternal present moment. Don't take my word for it , be silent and you'll see for yourself.
    Okay listen, you are concluding that its my ego, that Im talking for! NO, if you would read the bible, God gives people the assurance of their salvation! God gave me mine! It's not ego, its faith! Its honesty for your ass! I dont give a damn about one's ego, ego will bring a man down, it's called being faithful my friend! Now you be silent and you'll see for yourself! Im sorry sir, but you are a clue for me that this world is fallen, I cant and will not be persuaded by you or any other people that say all this is an hallucination! I wont be blinded! Im not OF this world, I am just in it for now!

Okay listen, you are concluding that its my ego, that Im talking for! NO, if you would read the bible, God gives people the assurance of their salvation! God gave me mine! It's not ego, its faith! Its honesty for your ass! I dont give a damn about one's ego, ego will bring a man down, it's called being faithful my friend! Now you be silent and you'll see for yourself! Im sorry sir, but you are a clue for me that this world is fallen, I cant and will not be persuaded by you or any other people that say all this is an hallucination! I wont be blinded! Im not OF this world, I am just in it for now!
    There is only the present moment. That is reality. When we use terms as the past or future in language, it for the use of communication or other practical uses such as a measurement(like time). But we can only experience the present moment which is eternal.

You are a part of the universe just like we all are. Essentially we are the universe looking at itself.

However you say that you have faith. If that is true , then why are you grasping to the belief of jesus? This anxiety and fear is not faith.

You are like a person falling who grasps for a piece of rock. If you had faith in the fall , you don't need to hold onto anything.
    Last edited by kev108; 03-25-2008 at 05:49 PM.

There is only the present moment. That is reality. When we use terms as the past or future in language, it for the use of communication or other practical uses such as a measurement(like time). But we can only experience the present moment which is eternal.

You are a part of the universe just like we all are. Essentially we are the universe looking at itself.

However you say that you have faith. If that is true , then why are you grasping to the belief of jesus? This anxiety and fear is not faith.

You are like a person falling who grasps for a piece of rock. If you had faith in the fall , you don't need to hold onto anything.
    Okay, I have yet to keep arguing with you, you have your beliefs, and I have my faith okay! You and God can work this out, since you're breathing His air! You sir, haven't an ounce of wisdom on faith, you dont understand anything that Im talking about and its like talking to a brick wall! Im not gonna stay here and keep explaining to you about fear! And who said anything about anxiety? That never came out of my mouth! See there you go again with the conclusions! You no nothing about me my friend, and I pray God's light soon shine upon you! Because you sir are miserable, trust me, Im very happy with my salvation! G2G! Be blessed my friend!

^When you define something as known , you rule out everything else. I'm not saying your beliefs are wrong. I'm just inviting you to another point of view of the universe. Goodluck to you though , hope you attain everything you want.
    Last edited by kev108; 03-25-2008 at 06:02 PM.

I drop vagina panties. Wintermule's Avatar
    Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000)
    - sighs. -

Cmon now Shredded, you are not answering my questions. This is what you are doing.

Let's say I chose to pick a blue shirt to wear today instead of a red shirt. There must be a reason why I chose the blue shirt to wear. I can tell you that I decided to pick the blue shirt because it is the right shirt and the only shirt for me, thats great, but WHY.

WHY is Mohammed not the true manifestation of God and not Jesus. How do you know that Jesus was not a phony and that Mohammed is the way?

You said you don't believe Mohammed was taken into heaven, why is that. Why don't you believe in the truth, the Quran warns us of naysayers who question it, so its words are ringing true, the prophecies are being fulfilled to this very day!

I do not want to see you type how the Christian God is the one true God, etc. I know you believe that Shredded, but you must show us your evidence for believing that.

The main question I am curious about is why don't you believe Mohammed was ascended to heaven by angels to write the Quran?

nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cinemod
    If he showed himself 2000 years ago, why not today?
    You would have to start by demonstrating some proof (or, at the very least, evidence) that your premise is true. Until then.../you.

What goes around....

Originally Posted by nonAtlas View Post
    You would have to start by demonstrating some proof (or, at the very least, evidence) that your premise is true. Until then.../you.

What goes around....
    Do you have proof that Jesus has in fact showed himself since the Biblical times?

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Do you have proof that Jesus has in fact showed himself since the Biblical times?
    Jesus has not shown himself and will not show himself again until judgement. If anyone says otherwise, just walk away.
    Last edited by KRANE; 03-27-2008 at 02:35 PM.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

nmk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nmk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nmk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nmk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nmk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nmk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nmk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nmk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nmk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nmk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nmk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why sould you fear the man that saves you? why does god have to be a man? cant he just be? you say that jesus is god but you say he is father son and the holy ghost, makes no sense at all. jesus was seen in italy or some european country like 3 or five years after his death. the bible has been manipulated in so many ways it isnt funny. also the bible has been translated from dead language to dead language. plus words from back then dont have the same meaning as now everything changes. jesus was just a man and a magician. jesus came from the land where ppls color was more coco and their hair was curly and dark yet you portray jesus as a white man. " i fear that wars are started by religion" great quote that is truer than you or me. everyone thinks they are correct but they are as wrong as the other. every man should be able to worship by himself how he wants to do it.
    step 1: take another step
    step 2: If u cant take another step, take that mother ****ing step.

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by nmk View Post
    why sould you fear the man that saves you? why does god have to be a man? cant he just be? you say that jesus is god but you say he is father son and the holy ghost, makes no sense at all. jesus was seen in italy or some european country like 3 or five years after his death. the bible has been manipulated in so many ways it isnt funny. also the bible has been translated from dead language to dead language. plus words from back then dont have the same meaning as now everything changes. jesus was just a man and a magician. jesus came from the land where ppls color was more coco and their hair was curly and dark yet you portray jesus as a white man. " i fear that wars are started by religion" great quote that is truer than you or me. everyone thinks they are correct but they are as wrong as the other. every man should be able to worship by himself how he wants to do it.
    Exactly what is your question?
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000) bmy- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KRANE View Post
    Jesus has not shown himself and will not show himself again until judgement. If anyone says othewise, just walk away.
    He hasn't? Millions disagree. No one has ever had a 'vision' or a 'revelation' concerning Jesus? That's actually 'true'.

Hell, tons of christians amp up the trinity. If the holy spirit IS God who IS Jesus who IS the holy spirit.. than every time you 'feel' the spirit -- Jesus is showing himself.
    "Sa souvraya niende misain ye ... I am lost in my own mind"
    ― Robert Jordan, A Memory of Light

For he cannot read his tombstone when he’s dead.

_██_
    (ಠ_ృ)

I'm sorry Misc Jackson bizmark007's Avatar
    bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bizmark007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Religion is bull****. There are so many out there, so how are you to find the right one. Also, if you're not in the right religion, are you going to be punished for it? It's bull**** if the answer is yes, because most are born in to their religion, so they have no say in it. I say **** religion. Just live a good, moral life. Help as many people as you can, don't **** people over, live a good life, etc and you will be fine.
    everyone rep this man^^^
    ASK BEAVIS I GET NOTHIN BUT HEAD!!!!

..The Society..

wiginator is on a distinguished road. (+10) wiginator is on a distinguished road. (+10) wiginator is on a distinguished road. (+10) wiginator is on a distinguished road. (+10) wiginator is on a distinguished road. (+10) wiginator is on a distinguished road. (+10) wiginator is on a distinguished road. (+10) wiginator is on a distinguished road. (+10) wiginator is on a distinguished road. (+10) wiginator is on a distinguished road. (+10) wiginator is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bizmark007 View Post
    everyone rep this man^^^
    everyone neg this man ^^^^^^

aznbladez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aznbladez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aznbladez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aznbladez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aznbladez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aznbladez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aznbladez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aznbladez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aznbladez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aznbladez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aznbladez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what is more evil then eternal damnation ?

Originally Posted by aznbladez View Post
    what is more evil then eternal damnation ?
    What is more righteous than God's purpose for it? Whoever does not want to do God's ways, are basically saying, I dont need God. God doesnt force anything on noone, so when its all said and done, that person will be separated from Him for eternity (hell/eternal damnation) which is what they wished for by their actions towards Him! God cannot live with sinful people!
    Last edited by Shredded-Afr.Am; 03-27-2008 at 12:35 PM.

Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Religion is bull****. There are so many out there, so how are you to find the right one. Also, if you're not in the right religion, are you going to be punished for it? It's bull**** if the answer is yes, because most are born in to their religion, so they have no say in it. I say **** religion. Just live a good, moral life. Help as many people as you can, don't **** people over, live a good life, etc and you will be fine.
    You are so right! I hate religion, I have a relationship with God through Jesus! But living a good, moral life, helping many people, not screwing people over will reserve your place in hell (not coming from me, but the word of God). Being spiritually born again through the blood of Jesus, then you'll be fine! Dont partake in religion, all religion is bad and on its way to hell. Try Jesus!

WTFpwnt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WTFpwnt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WTFpwnt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WTFpwnt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WTFpwnt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WTFpwnt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WTFpwnt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WTFpwnt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think Jesus wants people to prove themselves. People who demand to see Jesus may want to use Him or attempt to manipulate Him just because he is Almighty. Seeing isn't believing. He can reveal himself to those through feelings other than sight.
    <Insert stupid signature here>