Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    cinemod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cinemod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cinemod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cinemod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cinemod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cinemod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cinemod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cinemod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cinemod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cinemod is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cinemod is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The greatest hoax of all time.

DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cinemod View Post
    The greatest hoax of all time.
    x2

We can argue about this all day, no matter how much the atheists prove Christians wrong they will always fall back on their faith saying deep in their hearts they know he exists no matter what.

Their faith is what blinds them to the truth.

Push is on a distinguished road. (+10) Push is on a distinguished road. (+10) Push is on a distinguished road. (+10) Push is on a distinguished road. (+10) Push is on a distinguished road. (+10) Push is on a distinguished road. (+10) Push is on a distinguished road. (+10) Push is on a distinguished road. (+10) Push is on a distinguished road. (+10) Push is on a distinguished road. (+10) Push is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DangerDan View Post
    x2

We can argue about this all day, no matter how much the atheists prove Christians wrong they will always fall back on their faith saying deep in their hearts they know he exists no matter what.

Their faith is what blinds them to the truth.
    your arrogance and ignorance is what blinds you from the truth

LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LUCKY_13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KellerLB View Post
    He couldnt prove god wrong... But he made one hell of an atomic bomb to kill 200 000 of gods helpless children at the push of a button... wait did i say helpless... Couldnt they have been helped by god... "But theres a reason for everything you" you say "They are in a better place now"
    Yeah. Einstein said "all I wanted was to help this world but I am the one who made the biggest mistake on earth." That's sad really.

You didn't read my earlier threa about why God doesn't always stick his nose in?!

And another thing...those kids and families in those 'poor, war-torn countries' are normally more faithful and have stronger beliefs in God then Christians of the western world. They believe God will save them even though their world is chaos everyday. That's faith.

Originally Posted by Skinny52 View Post
    Because God only loves Whites, North Americans, and Europeans. As long as we're okay everything will continue perfectly...Im sure there are a few kids scraping food off the ground w/ bombs ging off around them who cant wait fr the end of days.

Watch The God who wasnt there...Brings up interesting points...and I was raised in a religious household I'm not an idiot when it comes to spiritual topics
    Read above. ^^^

And know I don't think you're an idiot because if you were you'd still be doing what your religious household said too do. Though I think you are closed up, unopen to possibilities and you only see and think what you want too.

In the end people...I really believe it's not going to be Christians vs Muslims vs Jews vs whoever. I think it will be those for God, Truth and Righteous VS those who are against such things, who want power and total control. Good vs Bad.

Oh...God-Fearing people are going to cop it bad. Truth. True righteous people will deny the governments laws when they strongly conflict with their teachings. The slaughter of righteous people will be endless. Everyday I try and prepare myself for such things...I feel sorry for our children. Seriously.

LET ME ASK YOU SOMETHING? If you read the Bible's prophecies of the end times and didn't believe them but over the next few years...they started happening just as the Bible says...would you believe then?

buffpastor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

I understand all of the questions and all that, but one thing still remains.... Whether you believe it or not, it is still the truth and the truth cannot be made un-true. There is a God, and the proof of that is the fact that you are still here, He loves you so much that he gives you the change to accept or reject him, and what is so great about that is he loves you anyway...

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by buffpastor View Post
    I understand all of the questions and all that, but one thing still remains.... Whether you believe it or not, it is still the truth and the truth cannot be made un-true. There is a God, and the proof of that is the fact that you are still here, He loves you so much that he gives you the change to accept or reject him, and what is so great about that is he loves you anyway...
    Sorry, but we're not a bunch of starving preschool kids. Saying the proof is us existing and telling us he loves us just isn't going to cut it. Get real. Hundreds of other religions can say the same thing. Big f*cking deal.

basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by buffpastor View Post
    Yes you know god is real as long as he fits within your checklist.

The way to him is your religion, and your religion only. And since you live in Arkansas I'm 99% sure I know what religion you think is the only way to god.

And and long as he is the god of the Abrahamic religions only.

kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if jesus was racist , would we want him back?
    With doubt the dream continues , with trust suddenly you are awake.

Registered User RelentlessChaos's Avatar
    RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000) RelentlessChaos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If he showed himself 2000 years ago, why not today?

/christianity
    ask Him and He will

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

/christianity
    He does, every time you/someone follow his teaching. In that, his presence is eternal.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kev108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    let's avoid reasoning and just get into semantics

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KRANE View Post
    He does, every time you/someone follow his teaching. In that, his presence is eternal.
    Your reasoning skills, or lack thereof are nothing short of amazing.
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

Registered User Shredded-Afr.Am's Avatar
    Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Jesus Christ

....came on a mission to have our sins washed away, redeem our spirits so that we can communicate with God, and recieve Eternal life! Jesus right now, is sitting at the RIGHT hand of the Father (God), and looking at all the signs from the Bible, Jesus is coming back soon, all eyes will see Him too! Next event could be the rapture of the Church, then the Great Tribulation! All of it is real, b/c signs were prophesied 1000-2000 yrs back, and its being fulfilled right now!

JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Shredded-Afr.Am View Post
    ....came on a mission to have our sins washed away, redeem our spirits so that we can communicate with God, and recieve Eternal life! Jesus right now, is sitting at the RIGHT hand of the Father (God), and looking at all the signs from the Bible, Jesus is coming back soon, all eyes will see Him too! Next event could be the rapture of the Church, then the Great Tribulation! All of it is real, b/c signs were prophesied 1000-2000 yrs back, and its being fulfilled right now!
    Nice bench...bad brain.
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

I have a more interesting question. Why do you choose to believe in Jesus? I can get into something really interesting but it requires 100% honesty.

Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JAGERBOY View Post
    Nice bench...bad brain.
    But Im saying if I have a bad brain, why am I doing sooo good in college! When I found Jesus, I had peace and bliss in my heart & mind! I believe its you who are sad and have the bad brain! Yeah I said it...Satan got you blinded and you dont even know it! Im very sorry, but I dont have a religion, I have a relationship with God through the Lord! And I know for a fact he's real, so before calling someone else's brain bad, consider your own self and problems bud!

But Im saying if I have a bad brain, why am I doing sooo good in college! When I found Jesus, I had peace and bliss in my heart & mind! I believe its you who are sad and have the bad brain! Yeah I said it...Satan got you blinded and you dont even know it! Im very sorry, but I dont have a religion, I have a relationship with God through the Lord! And I know for a fact he's real, so before calling someone else's brain bad, consider your own self and problems bud!
    Have you taken any science classes yet? Did you discuss the scientific method? If you know for fact he's real, that would mean you have observed him, since facts are just observations.

Originally Posted by JAGERBOY View Post
    Have you taken any science classes yet? Did you discuss the scientific method? If you know for fact he's real, that would mean you have observed him, since facts are just observations.
    I've taken science courses and passed all of them a couple with A's and one with B! Altough, I dont have enough faith in science to deny Jesus! I dont follow the facts of the world, faith revealed God to me! And people who try to find Him in science will search for all eternity. Only faith can reveal Him! You havent had one ounce of faith to even look for God! God says in His word we must be humble and have child-like faith! It's hard yeah, even for me! But I knew God for a long time, and I'd be a complete fool to not believe that Jesus is real!

I've taken science courses and passed all of them a couple with A's and one with B! Altough, I dont have enough faith in science to deny Jesus! I dont follow the facts of the world, faith revealed God to me! And people who try to find Him in science will search for all eternity. Only faith can reveal Him! You havent had one ounce of faith to even look for God! God says in His word we must be humble and have child-like faith! It's hard yeah, even for me! But I knew God for a long time, and I'd be a complete fool to not believe that Jesus is real!
    Why do you want to believe jesus is real?

And why would there be a problem if you didn't?

Nextstopearth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nextstopearth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nextstopearth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nextstopearth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nextstopearth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nextstopearth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nextstopearth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nextstopearth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nextstopearth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nextstopearth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nextstopearth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    faith revealed God to me!
    One of the most ridiculous statements I've ever read.

Originally Posted by Nextstopearth View Post
    One of the most ridiculous statements I've ever read.
    Call it ridiculous kid, yet I still dont have enough faith to become an athiest, and yet you cannot explain your reasoning why, it's rediculous, I find that kind of funny, an athiest is quick to call us crazy, and not having any explanation for it!!! It only makes me better in my relationship with God!
    Last edited by Shredded-Afr.Am; 03-24-2008 at 03:49 PM.

Originally Posted by kev108 View Post
    Why do you want to believe jesus is real?

And why would there be a problem if you didn't?
    I dont "want" to believe, I know He's real! I just dont believe He's real, but I believe He was the atonement & pardon for my sins against God, and He saved me from that (sin), and eternal damnation away from God! If I didnt believe that, it would be my choice, just like its your own choice, but I know the consequences of falling into the hands of an angry God! Hell would be my destination, if I didnt trust Jesus! The word claims, that only a few would make it into Heaven (Eternal Life), and many will go down to hell (eternal death)! It's just not something that I would take a chance to reject Jesus, becasue NO man ever talked like Him, when He was here!

The Colbert Report Ya Heard Right's Avatar
    Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I dont "want" to believe, I know He's real! I just dont believe He's real, but I believe He was the atonement & pardon for my sins against God, and He saved me from that (sin), and eternal damnation away from God! If I didnt believe that, it would be my choice, just like its your own choice, but I know the consequences of falling into the hands of an angry God! Hell would be my destination, if I didnt trust Jesus! The word claims, that only a few would make it into Heaven (Eternal Life), and many will go down to hell (eternal death)! It's just not something that I would take a chance to reject Jesus, becasue NO man ever talked like Him, when He was here!
    But you are going to reject Zeus, Allah, etc. What about Mohammed? Do you believe Mohammed was taken by Angels to heaven where he wrote the quran?

Nextstopearth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nextstopearth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nextstopearth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nextstopearth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nextstopearth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nextstopearth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nextstopearth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nextstopearth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nextstopearth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nextstopearth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nextstopearth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Call it ridiculous kid
    Hahah, the 18 year old calling me "kid".

Repped/negged/reported.

and yet you cannot explain your reasoning why, it's rediculous
    Oh...can't I?

You just said your faith revealed god to you. That is an absurd statement.

If you already had faith in god, he wouldn't need revealing. If you didn't than he wouldn't have been revealed because you would have lacked the faith that did the revealing.

You basically said that your faith is god is why you have faith in god.

Originally Posted by Nextstopearth View Post
    Oh...can't I?

You just said your faith revealed god to you. That is an absurd statement.

If you already had faith in god, he wouldn't need revealing. If you didn't than he wouldn't have been revealed because you would have lacked the faith that did the revealing.

You basically said that your faith is god is why you have faith in god.
    What you said just made no sense at all! I said "my" faith in the word of God, which means I believe and do the will of the bible, God showered His blessings upon me! My faith in my prayers, God answered them! God is not magic, He did it at the right time! My life is better all because of me being faithful to Him! Im still waiting for you to explain to me how my statement is riduculous, you may not believe, but back up your facts, and my faith will increase...Blessed are those who believe and cannot see!!!
    Last edited by Shredded-Afr.Am; 03-24-2008 at 05:21 PM.

The Colbert Report Ya Heard Right's Avatar
    Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ya Heard Right is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What you said just made no sense at all! I said "my" faith in the word of God, which means I believe and do the will of the bible, God showered His blessings upon me! My faith in my prayers, God answered them! God is not magic, He did it at the right time! My life is better all because of me being faithful to Him! Im still waiting for you to explain to me how my statement is riduculous, you may not believe, but back up your facts, and my faith will increase...Blessed are those who believe and cannot see!!!
    Waiting for a response from my post above.

It didn't make sense because I was reiterating what you had said. Your faith in god is what revealed that god exists; if that is not what you meant then please restate it. If it is what you meant and you honestly cannot see how that logically cannot make sense, then I must conclude that the bed chambers of your skull are but scantily furnished.

themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50) themesomorph will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

/christianity
    If Jesus Christ was to show himself now, among other things, then no one could choose to be atheists, skeptics, agnostics, etc. That would be destroying free will. And by keeping conceit he's letting men divide themselves by their own free will/choice to choose to be either Godly or Godless; it is the weeding out of the good from the bad. And when that division is complete, it'll be the End of Days/Judgment Day, baby! Mass extermination simultaneously with mass preservation. It'll be a hell of a time.

If you think about it, we're kinda like God's garden, and he's coming to wak the weeds and pick the flowers.

So, if yuh end up in hell, it was your choice. If yuh end up in heaven, it was your choice. Hope I ain't one of dem sucker's on the bad side.

"To get to heaven, turn right and keep straight."-anonymous