Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

O/T This really sucks,,,pain

OK I have been in the gym 1 month, doing all my exercises with the best possible form, not wanting to aggravate any of my injuries I sustained in the car accident.

Concentrating on each movement, yes I have pain but it is a control pain. This morning I am changing a light bulb in my basements walk in shower.

The way it is setup I have to unscrew the fixing to get to the bulb, so I am stretched out unscrewing and holding the fixture so that it doesn't fall.

All the while I am cursing at how stupid this is and that I am going to change it.

Anyway I finish, I walk up the stairs and Wham! I feel a surging pain down my lower back towards my legs, now I can hardly walk. Lower back, front groin and legs are in pain.

This really sucks!
    On the list for Bannukah

Olie is just really nice. (+1000) Olie is just really nice. (+1000) Olie is just really nice. (+1000) Olie is just really nice. (+1000) Olie is just really nice. (+1000) Olie is just really nice. (+1000) Olie is just really nice. (+1000) Olie is just really nice. (+1000) Olie is just really nice. (+1000) Olie is just really nice. (+1000) Olie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Think of it this way, GROWING PAINS!
    You have been through a lot and have come a long way. Your body is doing what it can but from time to time, I'm sure you will have these growing pains. Stay strong brother, we're all behind you.
    Lift big, eat large, get huge! Kaz quote
    R.I.P. Jesse Marunde "Squat More!"
    R.I.P. PAPD Officer Brian Raymond #423
    Gone but never forgotten

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Olie View Post
    Think of it this way, GROWING PAINS!
    You have been through a lot and have come a long way. Your body is doing what it can but from time to time, I'm sure you will have these growing pains. Stay strong brother, we're all behind you.
    Yeah but I would have thought it would happen in the gym. or doing something strenuous, not changing a freaking light bulb!
    On the list for Bannukah

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Yeah but I would have thought it would happen in the gym. or doing something strenuous, not changing a freaking light bulb!
    Actually, most of the injuries I've seen are due to circumstances similar to what you've described earlier, a hyperextension because someone is hung out and doesn't have leverage to attempt the maneuvers. In your case, I'd suggest it is more a case of the auxiliary muscles not being quite caught up, unless you were really super-stretched...
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EMISGOD View Post
    Actually, most of the injuries I've seen are due to circumstances similar to what you've described earlier, a hyperextension because someone is hung out and doesn't have leverage to attempt the maneuvers. In your case, I'd suggest it is more a case of the auxiliary muscles not being quite caught up, unless you were really super-stretched...
    Yeah, you were doing the equivalent of good mornings with your arms straight out holding the bar. Think of Wayne's world saying "we're not worthy".
    Time To Re-Schedule

EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tyrbolift View Post
    Yeah, you were doing the equivalent of good mornings with your arms straight out holding the bar. Think of Wayne's world saying "we're not worthy".
    Are you still consulting with the doctor, John, as in have they given you any stabilizer/mobility-type exercises to work on? Many of the hypertrophy exercises that bodybuilding relies on are notoriously useless for building up the auxiliary muscles...I need to go through your Log a bit more, but are you adding in a bunch of stretching, by chance?

The guy over at T-Nation, Coach John Davies (Renegade Training?), I believe, has a lot of deviations designed to improve overall functional strength. Much of what he does is with a sports (football) application in mind, but there might be some use there...

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooly_Ace has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sammy Sosa messed up his back for weeks because of a sneeze. Greg Oden blew out his knee getting up off of the couch. We all have had "stupid" injuries. This too shall pass my friend.
    "Never give up. Don't ever give up." - Jimmy V.

"I won't quit while I'm behind. If I do, how will I ever get ahead." - Alex Harb (my cousin)

The only person you have to impress is yourself. But it's nice for others to take notice too.

Life keeps me busy. My workouts keep me sane.

I may get out played, but I will never get out hussled.

bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulldog71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    John, it's not stupid! You have to remember you had that part of your body fairly immobilized for a while. Lots of atrophy buit up and you hit a pretty good stretch, cold! Just rest it out. You're a trooper. Just remember, this too shall pass!
    My Beast Sports Nutrition 2Shredded Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=156177641#post156177641

I know if I don't have my "special underwear", my workout is shot!!:) -- Hikemike

6 packs are for lightweights and underachievers! I've got the whole keg!

3rd day of a 7 day binge The Abomination's Avatar
    The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Unhappy

It sucks getting older.

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This could have happened to you even if you weren't in an accident. There's a really tough line between discerning ordinary pulls/sprains/aches and ones that may be due to your accident. I'm sure you're very sensitive to everything that's going on with your body, as you should be. But some of it will turn out to be those annoying, stupid injuries. After all, you ain't getting any younger

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are you still consulting with the doctor, John, as in have they given you any stabilizer/mobility-type exercises to work on? Many of the hypertrophy exercises that bodybuilding relies on are notoriously useless for building up the auxiliary muscles...I need to go through your Log a bit more, but are you adding in a bunch of stretching, by chance?

The guy over at T-Nation, Coach John Davies (Renegade Training?), I believe, has a lot of deviations designed to improve overall functional strength. Much of what he does is with a sports (football) application in mind, but there might be some use there...
    EXCELLENT POINT EMISGOD!! (hope you got your ears open john)
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the first time I injured my back "disc rupture that led eventually to surgury"
    I had bent over to pick up a screw driver, and I couldnt straighten up.

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    were you stretching over and to the side? if the pain start in the low back by your ribs it could be your QL. Moist heat 15min/ ibuprofen. If it calms down a little stretch your low back,hamstings,QL and psoas slow and easy.
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

biggaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggaz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As everyone else has said, it's just the way it goes john.

In the gym when you're moving heavy weight you're warmed up, posture is set and the core muscles are tensed. All ideal to complete the task.

When your laid under the sink, under a car or just tripping over your own feet, that when things get pulled. I know, I've put my back out doing all these ;-)
    THERE AINT NO CAN'T......
    Micky, Rocky II

Thanks everyone for reassuring this annoying problem/minor setback, except for the two comments about getting old. No disrespect to the two who mentioned it, but I am not one to blame anything on getting older....I know I know people say "You have to except the fact you are getting older blah blah blah, but that word is just NOT in my vocabulary...

EMI GBG Yes I have been doing all the stretching (from my therapy and those I learned from here and reading up) aside from my training.

Also I am going to get an MRI on my pelvis tomorrow as well
    On the list for Bannukah

Good news, what does EMI mean?

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No my friend, you get worse injuries at home than you do at the gym. Two summers ago I was home on vacation and working around the house... cleaned out the garage; moved the washer and dryer to clean out the vent; got under the kitchen sink to do some plumbing repairs. The cabinet opening under the sink was so tight I had to twist to get in there. That's when I twisted so hard that I pulled an intercostal. That s.o.b. hurt so bad I couldn't breathe.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000)
    BH, More injuries happen in the home vs the gym.......& probably in the home but NOT in the home gym. Bottom line; household chores are a pain. Some of the worst pains come from the dumbest stuff; bending down to pick up a %&@(!# nail, reaching around for something. Had spasms the other day reaching for something in the car on the front passenger floor from the diriver's seat(no, car wasn't moving). Still, dumb.

Hope it's subsided by tonight or tomorrow for sure! After this, let 'em shower in the dark down there. What could get lost in that small an area?!

Originally Posted by gbg View Post
    Good news, what does EMI mean?
    LOL EMI is EMISGOD,..

Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    No my friend, you get worse injuries at home than you do at the gym. Two summers ago I was home on vacation and working around the house... cleaned out the garage; moved the washer and dryer to clean out the vent; got under the kitchen sink to do some plumbing repairs. The cabinet opening under the sink was so tight I had to twist to get in there. That's when I twisted so hard that I pulled an intercostal. That s.o.b. hurt so bad I couldn't breathe.
    Ouch! That had to suck ass man!

Originally Posted by IR45N View Post
    BH, More injuries happen in the home vs the gym.......& probably in the home but NOT in the home gym. Bottom line; household chores are a pain. Some of the worst pains come from the dumbest stuff; bending down to pick up a %&@(!# nail, reaching around for something. Had spasms the other day reaching for something in the car on the front passenger floor from the diriver's seat(no, car wasn't moving). Still, dumb.

Hope it's subsided by tonight or tomorrow for sure! After this, let 'em shower in the dark down there. What could get lost in that small an area?!
    LOL yeah why the hell do they need a light in there anyway

I just figured I should have been doing something slightly more strenuous, I mean I was changing a light bulb for crying out loud

I took some meds and I am feeling alot better
    On the list for Bannukah

dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You probably just stretched and got one side of the vertebrae or disk and compressed a nerve. Rest, ice and heat and it will go away in a few hours. Trust me on this one, I used to suffer through this on a daily basis ...
    WTF? Training for life and other stuff!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=477872611

OTC PCT Guide
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108385101

PH/DS Research? Start Here!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109153431

+++ Mirror Whore Coalition +++

Do what you always did, Get what you always got...

Do or do not, there is no try...

Owe:

LOL EMI is EMISGOD,..

I just figured I should have been doing something slightly more strenuous, I mean I was changing a light bulb for crying out loud

EMI IS GOD? WTF YOU CALLING ME THAT FOR/

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    typical silly assed injury that we could get, and I agree, it may have nothing to do with the accident history.....

John: the setbacks will get fewer and fewer as time goes on....

Do it or don't do it... tomdana's Avatar
    tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Never something fun..

I have very few injuries related to doing something fun or even just macho. It normally comes down to something so intense as rolling over in bed, turning to reach behind me for something, sneezing, or just stretching during a yawn. Good luck to you and speedy recovery. Take care.

Originally Posted by gbg View Post
    EMI IS GOD? WTF YOU CALLING ME THAT FOR/
    More like EM is God, just ran all in capitals...

I'm very humble like that...

Red face

LOL EMI is EMISGOD,..

Didn't get it,got it.

More like EM is God, just ran all in capitals...

I'm very humble like that...
    Didn't realize he was referring to you, should change my user name to oldschool

Seeking my inner Amazon NotTooLate's Avatar
    NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The worst injuries always come from stupid stuff. I really wrecked my ankle once from falling down 1 step! That's right ----->1<-------- lol

I just fell on it the wrong way and wrenched it to the side and my bodyweight fell on top of it. Stupid, stupid, stupid hehe
    Bodybuilding: striving to defeat your own demons and overcome self imposed limitations.

Martial arts: the ideal rhythm of a movement is manifested as powerful grace.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IR45N View Post
    The biggest, strongest guy I ever met was disabled for weeks from carrying a laundry basket upstairs, sometimes it's the little stuff that'll just about kill ya. Hope for a speedy recovery bro.

GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Comebacks aren't going to be all smiles and giggles, if they were any one could do it. Put it this way how many times do you hear "I used to work out before___." You're gonna be the guy that said "This happened but I kept on going." So relax, don't worry, you got lot's of time.
    Gnomefit...ain't for everybody, only the sexy people.

lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000)

Anyway I finish, I walk up the stairs and Wham! I feel a surging pain down my lower back towards my legs, now I can hardly walk. Lower back, front groin and legs are in pain.

This really sucks!
    Welcome to my world John. My back had been like that on and off since I was mid 20's. It's never in the gym that it goes out on me. It's doing something like putting the plates on the table or picking something up off the floor. I've even put it out sitting down at the computer and just swiveled the wrong way. Worst one is if it goes out when you are on the crapper...LOL The only advice I can give you is find a position that's more or less comfortable and don't move..

Capt. America will become famous soon enough. (+50) Capt. America will become famous soon enough. (+50) Capt. America will become famous soon enough. (+50) Capt. America will become famous soon enough. (+50) Capt. America will become famous soon enough. (+50) Capt. America will become famous soon enough. (+50) Capt. America will become famous soon enough. (+50) Capt. America will become famous soon enough. (+50) Capt. America will become famous soon enough. (+50) Capt. America will become famous soon enough. (+50) Capt. America will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Yea...just growing pains....the body's way of "connecting all the dots" after what you've been through....I see you've put on 6 lbs....keep at it.
    A coward dies many deaths, a Soldier dies one.