Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000)

Bicep - Forearm Tendon Problem

So about a month ago I was doing pull ups at the gym and noticed my bicep/forearm hurting a bit afterwards. Its in the inside of your arm where the bicep transitions to the forearm. I think it is the tendon. Anyways I laid off the back/biceps for awhile, but it doesnt appear to be getting better. Its only a small/medium pain and when I warm up it doesnt bother me unless I really extend my arm out fully with weight.

Anyone know what I could be and what I should do?

Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bump

pmeehan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im going through the same problem right now man. what you probably have is tendonitis or just some strained tendons. there are different methods you can use to heal this but the most important thing for you to do is to rest it and dont lift weights! its only going to make it worse. i'd say ice it twice a day for 15 minutes and take something such as advil or alieve. physical therapy is not a bad option either because they can do some ultrasound therapy. ive been out for 1 1/2 months so far and mine is slowly getting better. in the meantime, if your still needing to find some type of workout, cardio is also an option and some yoga can be used to still keep your upper body in shape. hope this helps

Originally Posted by pmeehan View Post
    im going through the same problem right now man. what you probably have is tendonitis or just some strained tendons. there are different methods you can use to heal this but the most important thing for you to do is to rest it and dont lift weights! its only going to make it worse. i'd say ice it twice a day for 15 minutes and take something such as advil or alieve. physical therapy is not a bad option either because they can do some ultrasound therapy. ive been out for 1 1/2 months so far and mine is slowly getting better. in the meantime, if your still needing to find some type of workout, cardio is also an option and some yoga can be used to still keep your upper body in shape. hope this helps
    Man its already been like a month since I started feeling the pain and ive taken it pretty easy that whole time. I dont know why It isnt getting better. I have no idea how I injured it either cause I was only doing pull ups with body weight.

Thanks for your help though.

cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ya....dude this happend to me.....i didnt see a doctor but it took a while to get over....does it hurt when u twist ur wrist.....i still lifted tho it sucked for a while but i forgot the pain during football....and it just dissapeared....so idk...i would say rest...

Originally Posted by cbiedess View Post
    ya....dude this happend to me.....i didnt see a doctor but it took a while to get over....does it hurt when u twist ur wrist.....i still lifted tho it sucked for a while but i forgot the pain during football....and it just dissapeared....so idk...i would say rest...
    No it doesnt hurt when I twist my wrist. Only when I flex my bicep.

biccus79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i had the same problem.was doing cheating chin ups and the next day the tendons between forearm bicep got very sore.this has being going on for 2/3 months and still the same.i left it rest for a few wks but no recovery.i find lat pulldowns and most curl exercises affect it but its not very painful.i have learnt to just deal with it but of course wish it would ease at this stage.i cant do 1 chin/pull up now where as before doing cheating sets i could do 10. obviously tendon problems...