Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

White Men Can't Shave

Okay, so in preparation for hitting my first BB.com goal of gaining 5 pounds, I decided to do my first upper body shave in preparation for progress pics. Well, hmmm, how shall I describe this? The image of a plucked chicken comes to mind. The tail end of five months of winter was probably not the best timing.

So, does anyone have a recommendation for a tanning product that allows you to darken up in modest layers. I don't need something that's going to get me to contest level darkness, but I would like something that applies evenly and can take the edge off.

Thanks.

Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How about a tanning salon? Never tried one myself as I just use the sun in warmer weather but it could be an option for you for an even tan if you can't find the right product.

tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10) tjrob is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You get used to it trust me, then when it starts growing back you think hair looks ridiculous.
    Just one more rep....push push...

For there are those that will stand on a line, without question without fear, so many more can live in peace.

Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500)

Hmm?

I use Minoxidil
    Nothing has happened thus far.
    I will have to change!
    Last edited by Taichichuan; 03-22-2008 at 09:37 AM.

Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stenn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I shaved for the first time recently and was shocked at how white I looked. Since I'm not stepping onto a stage, I decided to forgoe the hassles of tanning just quit shaving. The funniest thing about having shaved legs is that my quads would turn pink when I had a pump. Not exactly the image I was shootin' for...

ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ectoBgone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Do_Somethin View Post
    How about a tanning salon? Never tried one myself as I just use the sun in warmer weather but it could be an option for you for an even tan if you can't find the right product.
    I'd rather stay away from those methods for sake of skin health. I'm looking more towards bottle solutions. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Ingersoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ingersoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ingersoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ingersoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ingersoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ingersoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ingersoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ingersoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ingersoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ingersoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ingersoll is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ectoBgone View Post
    I'd rather stay away from those methods for sake of skin health. I'm looking more towards bottle solutions. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

A little sun is good for you. Of course you don't want to tan to the point where you look like king of the oompa loompa's, which is what a buddy of mine looks like, but getting a couple of shades darker, making sure not to get burned is perfectly fine.

Oh yeah, I started shaving my chest years ago. At first it was weird but now I'm used to it.

Registered User oldermuscledude's Avatar
    oldermuscledude will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldermuscledude will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldermuscledude will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldermuscledude will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldermuscledude will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldermuscledude will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldermuscledude will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldermuscledude will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldermuscledude will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldermuscledude will become famous soon enough. (+50) oldermuscledude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tjrob View Post
    You get used to it trust me, then when it starts growing back you think hair looks ridiculous.
    x2--I did my first body shave 3 years ago and i"ve kept it smooth ever since!! It did take a bit of getting used to at first, though. I don't think I'll ever want to let it all grow back again--my wife much prefers the 'smooth' me...

If you want a 'bottle' tan, the best thing I've come across is the skin moisturizers that Jergens (and Neutrogena, and several other companies) make. It's essentially skin lotion with stuff in it that will put a little color in your skin. Depending on how fair-skinned you are, don't buy the darkest shade that you can find, cuz that'll turn your skin sort of orange-start with the ones rated for fair skin and go from there. I've used Jergens Natural Glow (I think that's the name) and it did ok.

As far as skin health goes, I don't think it would damage your skin for you to be out in the sun for 10-15 minutes or so every couple of days. Natural sunlight is the absolute best source of Vitamin D for your body. If you keep your skin moisturized (lotioned) it shouldn't dry too much if you go out into the sun.
    Last edited by oldermuscledude; 03-22-2008 at 10:23 AM.

Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000) Inthegrass is just really nice. (+1000)
    When I read stuff like this it makes me very happy to be a hairless wonder. Well from the neck down anyway. Still white a ghost though. lol

Jeff

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just rock out with the farmer's tan. That's what I do.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    spray on tans work well....last a solid week and harmless to your skin.

Jim_Gym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jim_Gym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jim_Gym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jim_Gym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jim_Gym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jim_Gym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jim_Gym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jim_Gym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jim_Gym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jim_Gym will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jim_Gym will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am a pretty fair white guy who shaves his upper body from head to hips and I avoid too much sun to avoid the skin damaging effects of suntanning. But I like to be tan so I use Coppertone Gradual Tan lotion a couple of times per week and it keeps me pretty bronze if used regularly. People have complimented me on my tan, having no clue it was from a bottle.

Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000)
    *awww...
    You don't like looking like a pink, wriggly mouse baby?
    *giggle...

Ok, you're on your own for the shaving... I'm a girl who lives by the wax.
    *arrgggg...

But I am WHITE(like ouch, my eyes white) & tanners are my friend.
    (I'm guessing this is totally new to you & addressing it as such)

Here's what I do when I start out...
    First, you have a couple choices. You can go to a salon style sprayer where either a machine(*boo hiss) or a human(*yay) does the spraying. The advantages to this are... well, the human can get to your back. Machines tend to be streaky. You may find a human can give you a nice base layer.
    I prefer to do it myself.
    I use two things, Jergens natural glow lotion(med/tan) $3-5 (cvs makes a good generic for $3)& Neutrogena MicroMist spray(deep)$5-9. The darker colours are actually very easy to control, especially on your first application. By getting the darker shades, you have the option of applying it less often(lighter) or more often(darker). The lotion is easier to control but both are fine.
    I find they work well together colour wise... and I don't always like to be lotion gooey.
    First, get some medical gloves... USE THEM or you'll look like you have umpa lumpa paws.
    Have a nice shower & scrub real well. You can put a bit of non tanning lotion on your rough spots(knees, elbows, toes, heels).
    Apply your cream tanner & try to avoid your rough spots, as well as the belly button. It tends to collect the dye. *ewww...
    Have your mate help you with the unreachables.
    Don't go nuts, a little goes a long way & the idea is to rub it in... not glopping it on.
    Now, I like to encourage some of the larger areas with a light dusting of spray. Abs, chest, thighs are good zones to lightly spray. Make sure you rub it in well.
    Allowing it to dry well is crucial. Plan to do this when you have no where to go & after anything that might make you sweat. Give this stuff a good 10 hrs(like bedtime) to set up completely.
    ...and don't use white sheets. I have yet to find a tanner that doesn't do at least a little rubbing off... even the pricey pro stuff.
    You can touch up areas that are lighter the next day & let it ride for a good week or so, depending on your system.

I hope this wasn't too remedial a take on tanners.
    Maybe it will get you going in the direction you're looking for.

*my 2 cents...
    Special thanks to HardGainer82.
    :)

~~{@

I don't hate...
    I dislike intensely, loathe, detest, abhor, abominate, anathematize, object to, recoil from, and on the good days allergic to, spit upon, & unlove...
    or just hide the body where no one will ever find it.
    :P

*scampers off...

About the sun issue, I'm not against getting some natural color from it but that's just not going to be a viable long-term solution for me. I appreciate the feedback on it though. I'm not paranoid about the UV issue, but until the safety of long-term exposure becomes a bit more clear I prefer a bottle solution when considering the long haul.

Originally Posted by oldermuscledude
    If you want a 'bottle' tan, the best thing I've come across is the skin moisturizers that Jergens (and Neutrogena, and several other companies) make. It's essentially skin lotion with stuff in it that will put a little color in your skin. Depending on how fair-skinned you are, don't buy the darkest shade that you can find, cuz that'll turn your skin sort of orange-start with the ones rated for fair skin and go from there. I've used Jergens Natural Glow (I think that's the name) and it did ok.
    That's great info, thanks!

Originally Posted by StressMonkey View Post
    Just rock out with the farmer's tan. That's what I do.
    I'd smack you if you were closer.

Originally Posted by Mr. Someday View Post
    Thanks. Are they pretty much all created equal, or is there a brand that is known to work best?

Originally Posted by Jim_Gym View Post
    I use Coppertone Gradual Tan lotion a couple of times per week and it keeps me pretty bronze if used regularly. People have complimented me on my tan, having no clue it was from a bottle.
    Cool, thanks for the suggestion.

I also appreciate the comments that have indicated that the shock factor will go away and that the look feels normal eventually. It's pretty bizarre when I look in the mirror and it seems like a different person standing there. I'm also a little disgruntled to discover I'm not as lean as I thought I was, but at least I know how to deal with that.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Spiceygamble View Post
    *awww...
    You don't like looking like a pink, wriggly mouse baby?
    *giggle...
    ROFL!

Originally Posted by Spiceygamble View Post
    (I'm guessing this is totally new to you & addressing it as such)
    I hope this wasn't too remedial a take on tanners.
    Maybe it will get you going in the direction you're looking for.

*my 2 cents...
    Yes, it's totally new, so NO it wasn't too remedial and it's worth a lot more than $.02. Thanks for taking the time to post all that, I'm sure I'll be referring to it for a while.

Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000) Spiceygamble is just really nice. (+1000)
    My pleasure mousy.

*evil giggle...
    >

~~{@

I don't hate...
    I dislike intensely, loathe, detest, abhor, abominate, anathematize, object to, recoil from, and on the good days allergic to, spit upon, & unlove...

*scampers off...

Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Okay, so in preparation for hitting my first BB.com goal of gaining 5 pounds, I decided to do my first upper body shave in preparation for progress pics. Well, hmmm, how shall I describe this? The image of a plucked chicken comes to mind. The tail end of five months of winter was probably not the best timing.

So, does anyone have a recommendation for a tanning product that allows you to darken up in modest layers. I don't need something that's going to get me to contest level darkness, but I would like something that applies evenly and can take the edge off.

Thanks.
    I take a supplement take causes my skin to turn orange!? WTF?
    I've got to change,ASAP!

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Someday View Post
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pt/inscolor.html

One coat will be sufficient for what you want.

Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato

gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My embarassing "shaving " story.
    Years ago I was getting ready for a date, took a shower & shaved my chest & abs for normal upkeep. It was about 95 degrees out and humid & I could feel my chest & abs itching with a major shaving rash the whole date. When we finally got to the point in the night when the clothes came off my chest & abs looked like I'd been hit with birdshot. NOT a hot look.

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Has anyone looked into some of the newer home laser hair removal products out there? I have seen some on ebay, If they work I wouldnt mind doing something like that for my back.
    "I hope this isnt hijacking the thread"

Originally Posted by gympunk View Post
    My embarassing "shaving " story.
    Years ago I was getting ready for a date, took a shower & shaved my chest & abs for normal upkeep. It was about 95 degrees out and humid & I could feel my chest & abs itching with a major shaving rash the whole date. When we finally got to the point in the night when the clothes came off my chest & abs looked like I'd been hit with birdshot. NOT a hot look.
    *cringe...

Girl trick... deodorant helps to prevent excessive sweating from chaffing newly shaved skin.

~~{@

I don't hate...

*scampers off...

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chodan9 View Post
    Has anyone looked into some of the newer home laser hair removal products out there? I have seen some on ebay, If they work I wouldnt mind doing something like that for my back.
    "I hope this isnt hijacking the thread"
    No, but I did do my own Lasik surgery at home:

http://www.lasikathome.com/

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    No, but I did do my own Lasik surgery at home:

http://www.lasikathome.com/
    seriously? :0

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chodan9 View Post
    seriously? :0
    I can sea better than 20/20

jawter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jawter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jawter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jawter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jawter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jawter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jawter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jawter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jawter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jawter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jawter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A couple months ago after reading a thread about shaving were a number of ladies wrote that they liked men with clean shaven bodies I decided to give it a shot.

Lessons learned.

1. NEVER use a Narelco electric shaver that LIFTS for a closer shave. Your privates will have more blood on them than a slautherhouse floor.

2. Be careful ointments you use after doing number 1. Some are not for sensitive areas.

3. Unless you are a Casper you will look very white once the blood rinses away......or it just might be you pale do to blood loss from number 1.

I have since started going to a tanning salon once a week and the color in the previous hairy areas is now pretty good.

Originally Posted by jawter View Post
    Your privates will have more blood on them than a slautherhouse floor.
    I'm thinking the thread was about shaving the upper body, but thanks for that image that will haunt me for years.

LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiFtHaTiRoN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Check into some of the pro tan products, most of the ones they have though are supposed to be used with a tanning bed tho. If you do pro tan competition color and just apply one coat it will look pretty real, and not be super dark. It may streak a little, and it will get dark. It would not last long either, so you would have to reapply it every week or so, but for progress photos it would serve its purpose. Other than that, most other self tanning creams dont look very real and give off a carrot like tint.
    Two years he walks the earth, no phone no pool, no pets, no cigarettes.
    Ultimate Freedom. An Extremist. An aesthetic voyager who?s home is The Road. So now after two rambling years comes a final and greatest adventure: the climactic battle to kill the false being within, victoriously concludes a spiritual revolution. No longer to be poisoned by civilization he flees and walks alone upon the land to become Lost In The Wild.
    -Alexander Supertramp May, 1992

Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bronkko will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ive replied to a couple of these threads...

i have over two decades of shaving myself experience. i am probably the hairiest person on this forum. foot to head one giant furball. gorillamus maximus.

i use a three pronged approach to shaving which takes me about an 30 mins to do an all over body shave.

for the back

for the sensitve areas and the final all over closeness

this gets the hair off quickest but not real close

i never use this.

**disclaimer** the above is only opinion. it contains no capitalization, too much punctuation and (most likely) includes spelling errors.

Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stevelegh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Bronkko View Post
    ive replied to a couple of these threads...

i have over two decades of shaving myself experience. i am probably the hairiest person on this forum. foot to head one giant furball. gorillamus maximus.

i use a three pronged approach to shaving which takes me about an 30 mins to do an all over body shave.

for the back

for the sensitve areas and the final all over closeness

this gets the hair off quickest but not real close

i never use this.

I've got one of those BodyGroom shavers. I just can't get on with it. That one for the back looks a bit scary!

conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Am i the only one who found this offensive, i like my skin its what i was born with, im pale what the hell is wrong with that.
    2006 OG

In on drep fade?

Lord of manor of wansley