Sickam0re has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickam0re has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickam0re has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickam0re has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickam0re has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickam0re has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickam0re has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickam0re has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickam0re has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickam0re has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickam0re has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

ENSURE.....the drink

i know that these are a form of weight gainer..but can these be implemented into a cutting diet also?...my mother brings so many of them from work (shes a nurse) and i want to know if its ok to drink at least 1. they contain a lot of vitamins and such. but i am weary of the fact that it may make me gain weight..HELP!
    Last edited by Sickam0re; 03-21-2008 at 07:46 AM.

Anarium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anarium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anarium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anarium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anarium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anarium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anarium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anarium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anarium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anarium will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anarium will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You know you should compare the nutritional information on the back of a can of ensure to that on the back of a can of slimfast. You'll see something interesting.

Sickam0re has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickam0re has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickam0re has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickam0re has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickam0re has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickam0re has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickam0re has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickam0re has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickam0re has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickam0re has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickam0re has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Anarium View Post
    You know you should compare the nutritional information on the back of a can of ensure to that on the back of a can of slimfast. You'll see something interesting.
    hmmm...i dont have a slim fast can..so ill try some google searching

ok i searched...and judging by the nutrition facts from thedailyplate.com....the ensure shake seems to be a beefed up version of a slimfast..the only big difference was that the slimfast was 190 calories and the ensure was 350..
    Last edited by Sickam0re; 03-21-2008 at 07:48 AM.

bump

My power is over 9000 RachelBringIt's Avatar
    RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000) RachelBringIt is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think its funny how people think slimfast will help them loose weight when it has 34g of sugar....lol They'd be better off eating a poptart

oh as long as you watch the cals, Ensure would be fine I think, might have a lot of sugar tho so watch out

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Personally, I'd go with a whey shake with perhaps some oatmeal or berries in it. Just adding whey to food you normally eat should be all you need.

Ensure is designed as a meal replacement for sick people, it's not intended for bodybuilders.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders