CopeOnTheRope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CopeOnTheRope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CopeOnTheRope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CopeOnTheRope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CopeOnTheRope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CopeOnTheRope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CopeOnTheRope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CopeOnTheRope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CopeOnTheRope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CopeOnTheRope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CopeOnTheRope has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Why is it wrong to shame girls for having periods?

It is a gross thing they do, and I think they should feel ashamed.

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by CopeOnTheRope View Post
    It is a gross thing
    Speak for urself...

CopeOnTheRope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CopeOnTheRope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CopeOnTheRope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CopeOnTheRope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CopeOnTheRope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CopeOnTheRope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CopeOnTheRope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CopeOnTheRope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CopeOnTheRope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CopeOnTheRope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CopeOnTheRope has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    Speak for urself...
    If I started bleeding out of my butt society would tell me I'm gay, meanwhile women get a free pass from society.

SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It is a gross thing they do, and I think they should feel ashamed.
    damn wish you’d posted this earlier, i’m done for the month
    culturally enriching the misc since 2015

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Worked out pretty well for Carrie's mom.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    If I started bleeding out of my butt society would tell me I'm gay, meanwhile women get a free pass from society.
    Boner achieved